BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA
I drink white wine exclusively, and moscato is one of my favorites. Barefoot is a great brand at a great price. If you like something on the sweet side, I would definitely suggest this wine.
Katie P.
For the price point of this wine, you can't go wrong!! I like the white barefoot mascoto not the pink so much. Too floral for my taste. But, the white Is FABULOUS!
lyndsey p.
San Antonio, TX
Not a bad taste for the price. The bottle goes fast. Just be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC
My absolute favorite! Always on sale too and it come in larger bottles for those of us who enjoy a glass of wine (or two) every night! haha
Audra S.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Barefoot is my favorite brand of moscato. its sweet, delicious, and super refreshing :) i love how affordable it is and that i can find it at almost any liquor store i go to.
Tara W.
I love it. Sweet and just the right amount of "relaxation" for after a hard days work
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Brianna C.
tracy, ca
For the price this is a decent moscato. If you are on a budget and love a sweet wine, this is for you.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI
I really like this wine for the price that it is. Its great to use to make sangrias too.
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Yesenia M.
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?
Kim N.
I know this is a cheaper branded bottle. Is it any good? I'm thinking about the moscato.
Nereida A.
What's your favorite thing about Barefoot Moscato?