Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Selina E.
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI

This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Rohnert park , Ca

This wine is very tasty. It is on the more inexpensive end of wines but tastes great. It is pretty sweet and best when chilled.
Desarae E.
Desarae E.
Covington, IN

Great wine! It goes great with dessert and with the price tag you can't really beat it!
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Newark

I love this in the summer . Too much of it will give you headache. Best when chilled. It goes great with dessert.
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
Escanaba, MI

Definitely one of my favorite wines. It comes at a very reasonable price and it's a party favorite among all of my friends.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
angela g.
angela g.

I absolutely love this wine its very affordable for a descent size bottle and also extremely tasty.
Amy M.
Amy M.

One of my favorite wines to drink, because of its light, sweet flavor. Such a great wine for a low price.
Angel C.
Angel C.

My favorite is the pink moscato. It's sweet and doesn't reek of alcohol. Perfect with dinner and surprisingly always makes me sleepy. Great taste! Keep it up barefoot!
Jackie K.
Jackie K.

This wine is delicious! If you enjoy sweet wine then you will like this! It is also really affordable and a great quality for the cost
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now