BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Marlena F.
Marlena F.
This wine is always my go-to for parties where I don't want to spend a lot to give it away. Available in many stores too.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
I am bigger fan of reds, but on a hot summer night, this is a great light wine with a hint of sweet. I prefer it chilled! It's pretty versatile when pairing with apps or desserts!
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Wyandotte, MI
Deliciously sweet! This is my favorite brand of Moscato..its the perfect blend of sweet without being too over powering.
Lily W.
Lily W.
I really love Barefoot Moscato. I love the yummy taste of the fruits.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Vicksburg, MS
It's really good for an inexpensive wine. it IS very sugary, but it's great for girls nights. we had this at my sister's bachelorette party, and everyone LOVED IT. barefoot has their products in varying sizes, from a 4 pack of mini bottles to the really big bottles.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL
I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert
I love drinking this wine along with frozen grapes lol I love how cheap and widely available it is, as well as the fact that there are many different flavors and the mini bottles! I love this wine.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Cave Junction, OR
Happy Hour Expert
Tastes amazing and affordable! I've literally tried almost 50 moscatos and this brand is my favorite hands down!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Plainsboro, NJ
For the cheap cost this is a pretty good tasting bottle that won't break the bank! It is light and fruity and tastes much better than other alcohol in a similar price range.
Jissenia C.
Jissenia C.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoyed this bottle of wine a couple of days ago. I was looking for my usual bottle of Moscato Rose but they were all out. I ended up picking this bottle up and a Pinot Grigio by Cavit. The Pinot was ok but this Moscato was amazing and affordable it's actually cheaper then my usual bottle. Anyway so I went back and bought like 3 more because my 2 sisters are coming down for the holidays so we'll be drinking this and of course my favorite veuve clicquot and listen to our 90's music ;)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?