6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,856 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite wine. I could drink the whole bottle and be satisfied. It is light and fruity. Purely delicious.
Is cheap and very tasty. Can be paired with almost anything. I first drank this in 2012 and haven't looked back at other wines ever since.
I really enjoy the taste & the price of this wine! Perfect for girls' night in or even for date night with that special someone !
Pair this with your favorite dessert and you can't go wrong! Barefoot may not be the best brand for Moscato, but for the price it tastes pretty good.
Light and refreshing. I enjoy it after a long week at work! It's also a good choice to sit around with a group of friends and just hang out
One of my favorites. Nice crisp flavor. The perfect amount of sweetness. I'm a huge fan of barefoot moscato. Also, its affordable.
I got it as a gift and hated it. I'm just not a fan of this wine. I may have to try other kinds of barefoot.
My favorite wine. I'm in college so I like affordable wine and this is by far the best cheaper brand. Love the tiny 4 packs for sneaking into movies.
I love moscatos! This one is so good and is a good price to just sit and home and relax with I def recommend it. Yummy!
I love Brearfoot drinks. Their flavor is very strong which makes this drink so special. I really enjoy having this dirnk
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos