Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.

Great wine! For a low price. It's great for someone who likes sweet wine and for a girls night!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
East Lansing, MI

As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
MiMi E.
MiMi E.
Stratford, CT

Literally my favorite wine! Gotta love an inexpensive alcoholic beverage. I love Pink Moscato the most!
Sasha H.
Sasha H.
Amarillo, TX

Its a really good wine I liked and I definitely recommend it .tastes good and its a very light and sweet wine.
Sam S.
Sam S.

This is my go-to wine. I'm no wine connoisseur, but this tastes better than many of the expensive "fine wines." It is only like $5, so very affordable for the broke college student (me). The only con is that it gives you a horrible cheap wine hangover if you drink enough.
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX

One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle, OH

Love this cheap wine! It is light and fruity, and doesn't have that cheap wine taste, nor does it feel sugar heavy. Plus, it is a great wine to use for wine spritzers!
stacy a.
stacy a.
Glendora, CA

A great inexpensive wine!!! a fruity airy taste perfect for those summer nights! or any night for that matter ..Also makes a great hostess gift!
Shardé  S.
Shardé S.

When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now