BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Happy Hour Expert
This moscato hands down is the best for your buck. It's so cheap it's ridiculous because it's still smooth and tastes so good! It makes it unnecessary to buy an expensive dessert wine at all!!
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I give this wine 4 stars solely for the price point/quality. It is moscato, so it has the appropriate sweetness. However it is extremely acidic. I am personally not a fan of any of their wines, however my non-wine drinker friends love this for day drinking. I keep a few bottles on hand when someone doesnt appreciate the good stuff :)
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
One of my favorite wines!! Very affordable too! Perfect crisp taste very fresh and inviting! I like the bubby one as well!! I love a nice glass of moscato and this one is definetly a good one !!!!
Nita F.
Happy Hour Expert
I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Lynzy A.
Columbia Hts, MN
I typically stick to dry reds, but whenever I have a craving for a sweet wine to sip on after a long day at work, Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It's crazy affordable, can be found at basically any place that sells wine, and is juicy and sweet, but not syrupy sweet.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Chloe V.
The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Gia D.
Can never go wrong with this wine. It's perfect for the summer if you want something light to drink. I like to use it for homemade sangria with some mixed fruit and vodka. Absolutely delicious.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?