BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Has been the go-to moscato option since I was in college. Even now as an adult, sometimes I just gotta grab a bottle of this because it's affordable, sweet, and tasty. It's a great balance and not overly sweet.
Yami D.
Folsom, CA
Super sweet and delicious wine and the best part? It is available at an affordable price, I've tried it a couple of times as it is a favorite of my sisters, I would purchase again.
Taylor C.
Inverness, FL
This wine is very dangerous. I could easily sit and drink a whole bottle by myself. It is very delicious and addicting, I bought mine right from Walmart. It is very affordable especially for the quality. I am overall very satisfied of this wine.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Ashley S.
Akron
Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine when I want a familiar flavor that I know will not disappoint. If you enjoy sweet wines, you cannot go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. It has become a frequent purchase and addition to my fridge along with a go-to gift to receive from relatives and friends!
Jaleesa C.
This is my go to wine when I am at the grocery store. It is inexpensive and is a great value for the cost. The taste is light and a touch of sweetness without being overly fruity. Some moscato is too fruity but not this brand. I would definitely be purchasing this again in the future.
Melissa B.
This wine is so yummy!  It's sweet, but not cloyingly so.  I usually buy the 1.5 liter bottles on sale at Schnucks for $9 or $10.  It's not a fancy wine, but it's definitely good when you're home cleaning or just relaxing after a hard day at work. It also makes a great gift!
Janie H.
South Park, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My friends and I tried this for our girls night one night - I'm a red girl myself but like white wine occasionally. That being said, this one wasn't my favorite. It was a little too sweet with not enough of any other flavor. My friends liked it though!
Kelli H.
Greensburg, KY
This Moscato is not my favorite, but it is pretty good.  I do like fruity  and sweet flavors.  The price is affordable.  I actually prefer pink moscato but this one is okay.  I buy mine at the Liquour Barn. It's worth trying.
Keenia S.
While
I enjoyed the Barefoot Moscato, it was just a bit too sweet. I can appreciate a good moscato and this one is good but I prefer those that are mildly sweet. I would definitely purchase this wine again however it is not my first choice in a Moscato.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?