Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Concord, CA
Love this wine! This was the first wine i ever tasted and it is something i still drink to this day, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Great wine to bring to a beach day!
Erica T.
Erica T.
This is ok. Very sweet and not as good as some other moscato wines I've had. As a North Carolinian though, I'm surrounded by local wineries that make moscato wines so maybe I'm biased.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I love this wine! No matter the occasion I always buy a bottle. The price is very reasonable and one of the best ones I have tried. They also have different flavors that are also great
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Deltona, FL
This moscato by barefoot is a wine that awakens your palette after a good hearty dinner. It is a sweet dessert like wine that leaves you wanting another glass, if not the whole bottle.
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Sweet wine makes me sick to my stomach and personally I can't stand barefoot wine. If you like really sweet drinks and are on a budge this is for you but it's just way too much for me
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Lexington, SC
This is good for the price. It is a little too sweet and syrup-ey. I continue to buy it because it's a great value. The packaging is also nice and is clearly labeled. Would recommend!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lititz, PA
Amazing flavor. Perfect price and the best overall cheap wine I have had. It is always my go to wine for a party or for by myself. I have tried several flavors and they are all good!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Frederick, MD
Very delicious, sweet tasting wine. I was never really a wine drinker until I had a taste of barefoot moscato. I only like two different brands and barefoot holds the number one spot
Arletha B.
Arletha B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the taste of this wine. It's so smooth and mellow. I am a repeat consumer. I love how this wine is not too strong or bland. The flavor is good. I would buy this product again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?