Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Bre J.
Bre J.

Wine night necessity. Easy to find and easy to drink. Love the drink and the price tag. Definitely a wine to find if you're balling on a budget. Definitely look for if you're a sweet wine drinker or starting with wine.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Lubbock, TX

I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Step 1. Put wine in Freezer
Step 2. Find you favor wine Glass or glasses
Step 3. Cut up some fruit, I like Pineapple or Strawberries
Step 4. Now pour yourself a glass and enjoy'
Step 5. Share with a friend or loved one
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC

We love sweet drinks and this is a great one that doesn't break the bank! Serve it chilled with girlfriends and snacks is our perfect girls night in. Sweet, crisp and refreshing are the perfect words to describe this.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

If you want a wine that basically just tastes like juice me is easy to drink, this is the way to go. It tastes just like white grape juice. This is a good wine for someone who doesn't like wine or to mix in a sangria.
Pat M.
Pat M.

You can't beat Barefoot moscato! This brand just doesn't make a bad wine. The moscato has a great taste without a funky after taste. It is affordable and I am a repeat customer. I would recommend Barefoot to everyone.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Oceanside, CA

This is my favorite wine right now. I go through phases where I'll drink a wine for a few weeks, but I've kind of stuck with this one for much longer. I love the taste! I love sweeter wines, so this is perfect for me.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls , Sd

I love barefoot wine moscato! It's a super affordable option for moscato wine and I actually prefer it over many higher priced moscatos. I have purchased this many times. It usually goes over well with most people 👍🍷
Molly H.
Molly H.

This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
K C A.
K C A.

This brand of Moscato is dry and isn't as sweet as others. I don't like dry tasting wine. I like smooth wine with a little fizz. It isn't a very good Moscato. I wouldn't recommend it to others. The bottle is pretty.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?