Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Go to brand for cooking or for drinking! White wine is awesome to cook with and even more awesome to drink! Taste amazing and you can't beat the price! You can get HUGE bottles that last forever! Would recommend
Christiana P.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY

This moscato wine is very affordable!!! It is perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet drink. I dislike the taste of alcohol and wine but this moscato is delicious!! It is now my staple drink. Cheap and delicious!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

This is a cheap wine with a decent taste. It is a dry white wine. This wine can be purchased at Walmart and is great for college wine drinkers or people who are on a budget and still want to get their wine fix.
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA

I am definitely a sweet wine girl and whenever someone isn't sure what to get me I just tell them "When in doubt Barefoot Moscato." This is a sweet wine that is well balanced not too sweet but not a semi-sweet!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA

This is perfect especially if you're on a budget. If you like sweet wine, go for this one. It is not exceptionally sweet but also not bitter. The wine is easy to open with a wine bottle. I would purchase again.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.

I love this wine! It is so affordable and tastes amazing. The packaging is incredible considering the price. It goes perfectly with each and every meal or great for a girls night out. Would buy 1000 more times.
Bianca L.
Bianca L.

Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I honestly love this moscato. For the price you can't beat it. I drink moscato with most of my meals. I have zero complaints on this particular wine. It's affordable and tastes great, what more could you want?
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA

An inexpensive treat! I love a good glass of wine when I settle down in the tub for a few mommy minutes. This helps me escape shortly and go to my happy place. Which is a beach, with a much larger glass! lol!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

One of my favorite white wines! Roughly 5.99 a bottle at my local retailer. This is my go to wine for Greys Anatomy viewing parties! Affordable and good. It can't be beat! I repurchase this wine frequently! 😁😝
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now