Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jess K.
Jess K.

I absolutely love the taste of this moscato and always have a bottle incase company comes over. Absolutely affordable and tastes amazing. I would compare this to any high end wine and absolutely would recommend!
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

It's a decent wine for a good price. I'm a White over a red person and I enjoy the taste of this. It's sweeter and had a good flavor. I have gotten this several times and had tried different kinds of this brand.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.

Not my favorite. A lot of my friends used to like this a lot in undergrad because it was cheap and it was good for the price but it's not the best quality. Try something else if you were thinking of trying this.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI

This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

This is a cheap wine with a decent taste. It is a dry white wine. This wine can be purchased at Walmart and is great for college wine drinkers or people who are on a budget and still want to get their wine fix.
Christiana P.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY

This moscato wine is very affordable!!! It is perfect for anyone who enjoys a sweet drink. I dislike the taste of alcohol and wine but this moscato is delicious!! It is now my staple drink. Cheap and delicious!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA

This is perfect especially if you're on a budget. If you like sweet wine, go for this one. It is not exceptionally sweet but also not bitter. The wine is easy to open with a wine bottle. I would purchase again.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.

I love this wine! It is so affordable and tastes amazing. The packaging is incredible considering the price. It goes perfectly with each and every meal or great for a girls night out. Would buy 1000 more times.
Cherise H.
Cherise H.
State College, PA

I am definitely a sweet wine girl and whenever someone isn't sure what to get me I just tell them "When in doubt Barefoot Moscato." This is a sweet wine that is well balanced not too sweet but not a semi-sweet!
Terri F.
Terri F.
Iowa, LA

An inexpensive treat! I love a good glass of wine when I settle down in the tub for a few mommy minutes. This helps me escape shortly and go to my happy place. Which is a beach, with a much larger glass! lol!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now