BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
, GA
Nothing better after hard day of work .
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Grand Forks, ND
We love to drink a glass of wine at the end of the night. It is a great way to unwind. This wine does the trick such a great price but doesn't taste cheap
Joleen T.
Joleen T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this wine. It is my go to selection when getting wine. I love the variety of flavors it is always fresh and taste is amazing.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I always have a bottle on hand in my fridge. I've tried several different kinds of Barefoot brand wine and it is my absolute favorite brand. The price is great for the quality you get!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Orlando, FL
Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
So cheap and tasty
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
This is my favorite wine. It is a sweeter wine but its a nice change from all the dry wines. It does not have a bitter taste at all and is very enjoyable with dinner or on a night out.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Washington, DC
This is a great wine for a great price. Be warned, though, that it is very sweet. I love rieslings and moscatos because I like sweet wine, but even I notice the sweetness in this one.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Indianapolis, IN
Barefoot Moscato is one of my go to wine choices. It is sweet without being too sweet, and most importantly it is refreshing! I strongly dislike dry wines which is why I always steer toward Barefoot Moscato for a delicious sipping experience!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?