6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I LOVE barefoot wine products! Can never go wrong! I drink this at almost every occasion. My fridge is usually always stocked up!
This is the best moscato for making white wine sangria. The price is right & it has just the right amount of sweetness.
When I used to drink, I loved sipping on a glass of moscato. It is sweet and tastes so good. Its best served chilled.
This is my favorite wine! It's inexpensive, and for the price, it's SO good. Barefoot has a lot of other varieties also.
Barefoot is my favorite brand for Moscato. I love to come home from a long day and have a glass of this. The price is cheap and the quality is great!
Moscato is one of my favorite wines. However, the brand Barefoot I really do not care for. It's not as sweet as I would like it.
This has to be my favorite wine ever! I only drink moscato and it's usually only barefoot! Love love love. And can't beat the price either!
The flavor of the wine is great but I think it's just a little too sweet for my taste. Maybe good for a dessert wine.
They say you get what you pay for but this wine is definitely fine for it's price! My favorite by Barefoot is the sweet red.
I never liked wine because it was always too strong of a smell for me until I tried moscato. Must try even if you don't like wine. Its light and sweet.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos