Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Shardé  S.
Shardé S.

When I want a sweet wine of course I grab Moscato, if I want to be cost effective I grab Barefoot. I've gotten several friends hooked who didn't like white wines or sweet wines before. It's a very pleasing and subtle taste. It's great for Wine Wednesday and any other day of the week. I'm a bigger fan of their pink moscato but they are equally satisfying.
Kacy P.
Kacy P.

My favorite Moscato for making sangria! It is really reasonably priced and taste great as well!
Gwendolyn G.
Gwendolyn G.
Livonia, MI

Great wine for people that don't typically like wine! It's very sweet, almost like a juice. I wouldn't recommend for wine snobs, but it's great for a girls night :)
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN

Always a great value. My go to for any occasion, I love this moscato because it's easy on your wallet but doesn't taste terrible like most cheap wines
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite Moscato. I buy this every time I go to a liquor store. It's good for a night out with the girls
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Phoenix , Il

Not a fan of moscato.. It's too sweet and isn't crisp at all! They have a variety of other wines that are a bit more impressive.. Great prices though!
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA

This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX

I only drink white wine and this is one of my favorites because it's not expensive at all and tastes amazing! When you're a college student on a budget sometimes this is the wine to get when you need to come home and relax from a long day!
Dana S.
Dana S.

This is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet but not super sweet and it is not expensive either. I tell everyone to try this because of how smooth it is, it does not seem like you are drinking wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now