Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Barefoot Moscato in the summer time. It's a light, sweet wine that pairs wonderfully with a sharp cheese.
I'm a (recently graduated, still unemployed) college student. Cheap wine is a staple of mine. A double bottle is something like $12 at most liquor stores, which is a great value for the quality of wine you get from barefoot. The moscato's a personal favorite of mine, along with the chardonnay
Barefoot is the only wine for moscato ill buy!! I love that barefoot is a decent wine for a wonderful price. Ill also buy it in sweet red or cab. Lovee it!!
My husdand and I love it so sweet and a fruity taste love it. I try it with mild cheeses, fresh fruit. It's also very good with desserts like fruttart or you can skip them altogether and just have another glass of Moscato instead! and you
This is one of the best moscatos you can get for way cheep!! Of course there is no bad moscato at all this one is one of my favorites it's light and crisp!!
This moscato is very sweet. It's almost like a dessert or ice wine. I personally do not care for my wine to be this sweet.
Affordable wine and it tastes very very good, the Red Moscato even better. Paired great for a wine and cheese little get together. Or a nice evening drink Moscato is the way to go!
If you're not a regular wine drinker, you may like this. However, I feel it's taste is way too watery for my liking. About 3glasses and I already have a headache.
I love moscato. I've had many different brands and barefoot is hard to beat. They are cheap and the taste is great for those who do not like wine. Definitely buy this too often :)
I FIRST TRIED MOSCATO AT OLIVE GARDEN AND HAD GONE THRU FOUR GLASSES BEFORE MY ENTREE ARRIVED. THE NEXT DAY I ASKED A DRINKING BUDDY WHAT MOSCATO COULD I AFFORD THAT WOULD TASTE SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD AND SHE SUGGESTED BAREFOOT. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT A GLASSFUL ,AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR AT HOME HELPS ME DROWN OUT HUBBY,DOGS AND NEIGHBORS KIDS. I LOVE IT
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos