6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot is great because it's light and easy to drink. It's the perfect moscato for those just starting to get into this drink.
Perfect wine for a girls night. This wine is light and sweet. I enjoy it with ice. It can be paired well with fruit or dessert.
So good! it is light and bubbly. I think its best when you leave it in the freezer for about an hour before you drink it
Delicious to have it chilled. very affordable and very refreshing! This is my go to wine because its affordable and good
Love this wine. All moscato is good but this brand it really good any very reasonably priced! Definitely my go to wine!!
Another that is meh. It tastes what you pay for. Good if you have a few dollars and wanna get tipsy
Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Moscato is my favorite. I love barefoot for being affordable and accessible. Perfect if you're not looking for anything too fancy.
Barefoot has one of my favorite Moscatos. They are reasonably priced but the low price definitely doesn't show in the taste. Very good wine.
A good one for hot weather! Light and sweet, I like to throw a few frozen grapes in to keep it colder longer!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos