BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this wine. It is sweet and flavorful; I always have a bottle at home. I especially use it when we have dinner parties.
Briana M.
Briana M.
hyattsville, MD
If you like sugary wine this is for you. Too sweet for my taste for sure!
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Chapel Hill, NC
Very very sweet. I never make it past the first glass before switching to something else. The price is great but there are other affordable wines that are just as good if not better. Casal Garcia vinho verde is delicious, sweet and a little bubbly. Great for summer.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Calera, AL
I drink this wine all the time and it is delicious! One of the sweeter Moscatos even the guys liked the taste. I love that it is so inexpensive!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Indianapolis, IN
Barefoot Moscato is one of my go to wine choices. It is sweet without being too sweet, and most importantly it is refreshing! I strongly dislike dry wines which is why I always steer toward Barefoot Moscato for a delicious sipping experience!
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Washington, DC
This is a great wine for a great price. Be warned, though, that it is very sweet. I love rieslings and moscatos because I like sweet wine, but even I notice the sweetness in this one.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
This is my favorite wine. It is a sweeter wine but its a nice change from all the dry wines. It does not have a bitter taste at all and is very enjoyable with dinner or on a night out.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
So cheap and tasty
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
The first wine I shared with my now husband over seven years ago! This brand of wine brings back wonderful memories. It tastes great as well!!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Orlando, FL
Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?