Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL

If your looking for a nice cheap bottle of sweet wine.... This ones the best! I work somewhere where I have the opportunity to try hundreds of bottles of wine that are priced from $5-100 and I still enjoy the Barefoot Moscato! I say try it if you haven't.... You'll only waste $5!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT

Not a bad Moscato if you are going to a party. It is very sweet.
I like Italian Moscato better. For the money, this is a good one.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH

I am a sweet wine person and I love this. This is usually my go to when purchasing a wine. I am in no way a wine person but this goes really well with desserts and it is very far from dry so I'm happy with it.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine out there. Barefoot has a good moscato at a good price. It is often on sale at the store.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA

I love barefoot! there is no bad words i can possibly say about their products.the pink bottle is me and my friends all time fav! would never pass up on this
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL

Barefoot Moscato is a great taste at a great taste for a girls night or just a night in. Much better than their Pink Moscato.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK

This is definitely in my top 5 for wine, and it definitely helps that it's so affordable! I always have two in my fridge; it's so perfect for this time of year when it starts to get warmer outside.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
Fort Myers, FL

I have tried this brand of wine many times. It is yummy. It has lots of flavor and is very sweet. Last time I purchased this wine was for a picnic with my husband. It went really well with the fruit and cheese and grapes.
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
Shorewood, WI

Barefoot makes drinking wine while on a budget a breeze! I love that its delicious and affordable! I can expect to never break the bank when I'm buying wine when barefoot is an option. I absolutely love the variety of wines they offer, along with their champagne and bubbly!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Ruston, LA

This is my go-to wine. It's delicious, crisp and affordable. Barefoot has so many choices!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?