Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Muncie, IN

FAVORITE WINE!! Love this crisp sweet wine over ice with some sprite to end a long day at work.
Alina S.
Alina S.
Bronx, NY

Cheap, delicious and great for college students who don't drink hard liquor. Very accessible, great taste and not too alcoholy like some cheap wines can be.
Delacy C.
Delacy C.

This wine is delicious. I love to chill it in the freezer for a while before drinking it. Its a perfect drink for a nice warm summer evening.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA

I used to love this brand until I recently found out this is one of the brands that contains arsenic. A little disturbing but the price makes sense that it wouldn't be made with care.
Kymy J.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA

Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH

I do like Barefoot wines for a good cheap wine night but I am not personally a white wine lover. If you are a fan of dry reds, this is probably not for you. It is way to sweet.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Chino, CA

Love the barefoot brand and their other wines but the moscato by far is my favorite definitely love the taste and the price is reasonable.
Kim N.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS

A super sweet wine that is a great addition to a homemade sangria. Mix in some fresh fruit and it's great for a brunch or party
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL

Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.

Barefoot wine is my absolute favorite wine. I love it because it is inexpensive and has a wonderful fruity flavor that is not too overpowering. My personal favorite is the Pink Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now