Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tia P.
Tia P.
Abilene, TX
My favorite way to end a hectic day. The Moscato goes down smooth. It's delish!
Barefoot has a fantastic line of flavors, tastes great, and is priced just right!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time favorite moscato! Has a nice smooth taste, great for a night with the girls or just with dinner.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
Perfect wine for a girls night. This wine is light and sweet. I enjoy it with ice. It can be paired well with fruit or dessert.
Smrithi N.
Smrithi N.
I really enjoyed this wine, it was not as bitter as other wines. I would definitely have it again!
Elaine A.
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL
Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
ireana h.
ireana h.
Johnson City, TN
I love moscoto wine...its sweet and crisp....put it in the fridge for a bit and pour it in a wine glass..sit back n sip on it:)
Jes R.
Jes R.
Newport, MI
What's not to love. amazing flavor for such an affordable wine. our staple go to wine when we don't know what else to get.
Cecily R.
Cecily R.
Commerce Township, MI
What goes more perfectly with a late night movie or TV show? A glass of moscato by Barefoot the best wine you can find at an affordable price! It's deliciously sweet and pairs well with fruits and cheeeses
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
This wine is for a great girls night in, or go ahead and have two-three glasses(I mean bottles) and head out for the night on the town. It has a light crispy taste and it's really reliable with my college girl budget.
TRINA L.
TRINA L.
Decatur, GA
One of my favorite wines. I love it because it's lightly sweet with a crisp delicate taste and very inexpensive.The wine pairs well with deserts too, or drink it by itself. This is a drink that is easy to go down especially for light drinkers and is great to take to a park and sit under a tree to read.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?