The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I never liked wine because it was always too strong of a smell for me until I tried moscato. Must try even if you don't like wine. Its light and sweet.
This wine is my favorite! I drank this recently for my thanksgiving dinner! I still have a bottle in the fridge. It's very refreshing! yumm
Very Sweet wine, great for a glass by the pool but not much more than that.
I enjoy drinking Barefoot Moscato. I love the crisp, sweet taste. I think it is one of my favorite wines.
I love sweet wines and this one is sweet, good, and really cheap. It's my go to for girls night because it's one everyone loves.
One of the worst moscatos i have ever had. Just pay the few extra dollars and get something better.
I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
I really like this moscato. It's definitely on the sweet side but really good overall. I like using it in sangrias. Really refreshing!
This is my go to wine when I just grab something while at the grocery. I like a sweet drink and this is definitely a sweet drink.
This is the better wine ever! It's cheap and isn't dry like most wines. I'd you want a kool aid wine, then drink this!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos