6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's my favorite out of the cheap wines! it gets you drunk quick and it tastes best when cold! lots of flavor!
Barefoot pink Moscato is probably my favorite wine of all time. It is sweet, smooth and bubbly. What more could you want.
I love moscato and this one is not too sweet, but I am not a big fan of Barefoot products. The sweeter the wine it seems the lower the alcohol content
Very good desert wine. Light tasting and a little sweet. I also use it when baking chicken it gives it a lot more flavor.
This is my favorite wine ever! Hands down! This gets me through my hard times and is cost effective!
If I am in the mood and short on cash this is a must have :) The pink Moscato is my favorite smooth with a slightly sweeter taste.
This is my absolute favorite low price Moscato! This stuff is really tasty and it dosen't give me a headache! I love it!
Love love love this stuff...my opinion the best cheap wine to buy ...great taste great flavor..love everything about it
Barefoot is great because it's light and easy to drink. It's the perfect moscato for those just starting to get into this drink.
Perfect wine for a girls night. This wine is light and sweet. I enjoy it with ice. It can be paired well with fruit or dessert.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos