Add a Photo

Photos (59)
TAira W.
TAira W.
Philadelphia, PA

Great on your pockets and great flavor. I love wine, but if I can't afford what I usually get, barefoot is a great alternative.
Selina E.
Selina E.
Chesaning, MI

This wine is so good. I just bought this again and i love the flavor. It sweet and is refreshing. I also buy the larger bottles because they are at such a good price too. Very delicious!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA

I know when drinking mascoto a girl is expecting a sweet drink but this is entirely too sweet. The price is amazing tho.
Angel C.
Angel C.

My favorite is the pink moscato. It's sweet and doesn't reek of alcohol. Perfect with dinner and surprisingly always makes me sleepy. Great taste! Keep it up barefoot!
Desarae E.
Desarae E.
Covington, IN

Great wine! It goes great with dessert and with the price tag you can't really beat it!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
West Hollywood, CA

Wayyyyy too sweet for me, but my girlfriends that aren't huge wine people love it and you definitely can't beat Barefoots prices!
Chantel W.
Chantel W.
Escanaba, MI

Definitely one of my favorite wines. It comes at a very reasonable price and it's a party favorite among all of my friends.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Maricopa, AZ

I love this Wine! It is so inexpensive and full of flavor. I love to make a punch with it for parties. I typically have several bottles on hand at any given time. I also love their other flavors.. great product.
angela g.
angela g.

I absolutely love this wine its very affordable for a descent size bottle and also extremely tasty.
Amy M.
Amy M.

One of my favorite wines to drink, because of its light, sweet flavor. Such a great wine for a low price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now