Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

Very sweet, soft taste! Best of all, it won't break the bank!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Clarksville, Tn

It is a bit sweet, more like a muscadine, but for the price it is worth it. If you like moscato, and are on a budget, this is your wine.
laura c.
laura c.
Lodi, CA

Im not much of a white wine drinker. I prefer more reds. This wine is good for social gathering and makes a good fruit sangria.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Bowling Green, KY

Barefoot anything is a good choice, but the Moscato is where it's at! You feel a bit fancier drinking it! It's not expensive and one bottle will go a long way. Serve it chilled with a couple of frozen grapes.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Gaithersburg, MD

This moscato is delicious, serve it chilled and it has just the right amount of sweetness to balance the light wine. I love drinking this with any kind of meal or dessert, or just a glass by itself after a long day! ;)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL

If your looking for a nice cheap bottle of sweet wine.... This ones the best! I work somewhere where I have the opportunity to try hundreds of bottles of wine that are priced from $5-100 and I still enjoy the Barefoot Moscato! I say try it if you haven't.... You'll only waste $5!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT

Not a bad Moscato if you are going to a party. It is very sweet.
I like Italian Moscato better. For the money, this is a good one.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH

I am a sweet wine person and I love this. This is usually my go to when purchasing a wine. I am in no way a wine person but this goes really well with desserts and it is very far from dry so I'm happy with it.
Tarryn C.
Tarryn C.
Marquette, MI

True basic white girl wine right there. This is a basic sweet moscato that tastes good and is a wine that everyone can like. Its not strong and its not dry. The price is too good to be true and I will always grab barefoot moscato over alot of other brands
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
West Hazleton, PA

I love barefoot! there is no bad words i can possibly say about their products.the pink bottle is me and my friends all time fav! would never pass up on this
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?