Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

My go to for a fun night at home, especially getting the girls together and having a blast. It's nice and sweet and reasonably priced :)
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot version is by far one of the best!! It goes down very sweet and easy!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Hands down my favorite wine. It is sweet, and not bitter or dry. It is definitely a dessert wine but tastes fabulous with anything.
Sydney  F.
Sydney F.
Bel Air, MD

My favorite. It's always the go to when I want a drink. Not too sweet and not that strong wine taste either. Perfect flavor
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC

This is all around just a great cheap wine. I like how it comes in two sizes and its really sweet
melanie a.
melanie a.
daly city, CA

Great value both price and taste wise. you can have a bottle with the girls out or even in. this is soo good with some frozen peaches and frozen raspberries.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO

Wonderful flavor! Sweet and satisfying :) Its great mixed with pink lemonade and sprite zero! You can't beat the price either.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Hamilton, Ontario

I am fairly new to wine, and prefer the fruity white wines. I had moscato before and it was too strong for me, but this one is really good. It's easy to drink, it's crisp, and fruity, and I really like it. This one is 9% and I believe most moscato wines are 12% so I guess it's why I find this one so easy to drink and enjoy. This is also about $9 Canadian, which is great!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi

Barefoot wine is the best affordable wine out there, and moscato is king in my opinion! this one is definitely for dessert (or a girls night in :) )
Kia S.
Kia S.
Raleigh, NC

Probably the grossest thing I've ever tasted. I went to a dinner party and we were all talking when someone asked to open the bottle she brought. I'd never had Moscato before but the others raved about it. I still don't understand why people think this is good wine. I've been drinking wine for years and this is just terrible.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now