Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ
It is a good wine well chilled on a warm day.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Palm Desert, CA
THIS IS MY FAV. BRAND TO BUY ESP. OF MOSCATO LOVE THE FLAVOR SO MUCH I LIKE TO ADD FRUIT SOME TIMES
Monica H.
Monica H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is one of my favorites it is very cheap and taste great! If you like aweet wines this is a must try
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Providence, RI
This is my go to beverage; it's delicious, it's cheap, and is always there for you. I buy at least a bottle a week. I can't get enough!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA
As a poor college girl I live off of this wine, it is the perfect sweetness and is great warm or cold. My friends and I all go right for this wine when we reach the liquor store!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Idaho Falls, ID
Moscato is amazing. There are better brands out there an Barefoot, but if you're looking for something good and not too pricey, this is it.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Cave Junction, OR
Tastes amazing and affordable! I've literally tried almost 50 moscatos and this brand is my favorite hands down!
Tia P.
Tia P.
Abilene, TX
My favorite way to end a hectic day. The Moscato goes down smooth. It's delish!
Barefoot has a fantastic line of flavors, tastes great, and is priced just right!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is all around just a great cheap wine. I like how it comes in two sizes and its really sweet
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
Perfect wine for a girls night. This wine is light and sweet. I enjoy it with ice. It can be paired well with fruit or dessert.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?