Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,936 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
A great wine that you can pick up from anywhere, it's also very cheap and affordable. It's nice a light and doesn't really have a wine taste.
This wine is my favorite! I drank this recently for my thanksgiving dinner! I still have a bottle in the fridge. It's very refreshing! yumm
This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
A low cost mascato, crisp in taste. A wine for those with a sweet tooth. It is usually very easy to find and available in most liquor stores
Had some tonight. This is one of the better brands of moscato. You don't have to worry about it going bad if you don't drink it all in one day.
This is literally my favorite inexpensive Moscato out there! It's sweet and the flavor is good, always my first pick for casual movie nights!
This moscato is excellent alongside your favorite brunch time dishes. It's not too sweet or syrupy. It's light enough to sip on the regular.
Love all Barefoot wine, moscato is my favorite. It has a nice crisp taste sweet but not too sweet. Great with cheese or to have with dinner.
A white moscato is my favorite wine of choice. This is a very tasty brand especially for what you pay for it! It is inexpensive but enjoyable
Moscato is my go to wine but I like mine a little on the sweeter side. Lol though this has a good taste it's not sweet enough for my liking.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos