SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,010 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine it is light sweet and refreshing and not overly powerful on the alcohol
Yasssssssss this is so good I love moscato. Make the perf little flavor for a partyyytty
Inexpensive and tastes great I get it at Walmart. I have tried each flavor and its great
My go to wine! Awesome price for a very light tasty wine! Great flavors and great value!
This wine is great because it tastes good. It tastes sweet which is perfect for my tastes
This is a sweet wine which I prefer! It has a good flavor. I like to drink it very cold.
Barefoot wines are basically the only wines we drink. We really like that they are sweet.
One of my favorite moscotos. It's a great taste and very inexpensive. Nice packaging too
It was a little bitter I prefer a more sweet wine. My husband enjoyed it more then I did
Sweet, and delicious, definitely a great wine to sip on while reading your favorite book
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos