Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Erin A.
Erin A.

I adore moscato wine and Barefoot is no exception! It it light and sweet and it is affordable as well!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA

I love sweet wine. Listening to music and just relaxing, except anyone who knows me knows i chug wine and drink it like water lol.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Midland, TX

Is this my favorite no but it is a delicious, sweet wine for the price. I also appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Glassboro, NJ

This is my absolutely favorite brand of Moscato. I have tried several others, as I love a sweet crisp wine, and Barefoot takes the cake.
lizette  N.
lizette N.

Resonable price, great taste, great quality absolutely my favorite brand Barefoot Moscato!
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Secane, PA

YUM! I LOVE Barefoot wine and this is no exception. This is perfectly sweet - not too sweet, but just enough. My husband is not a fan of sweet wines at all, and even he loves this. Definitely my go to when I need to pick up a bottle for myself or when entertaining. Always a hit!
shelby b.
shelby b.
Manton, MI

My new favorite. It's cheap and tastes good. I live in a tiny town and it's available at our small mini mart, definitely a bonus!
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH

Great alternative when you're just hanging out with the girls! Still has a great moscato flavor.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL

Great cheap wine! Can always rely on Barefoot to have great flavor while still being affordable.
Nicole  T.
Nicole T.
Katy, TX

Great taste and its cheap! This was one of the first moscatos I have tried and definitely love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now