SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,006 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It is super sweet. I am not a huge drinker but I love this wine! It is reasonably priced and totally worth the money.
Its a nice cheap option. if you're low on funds and really want a glass of wine. this one is a good option; however it does not compare to some of the better higher end Moscatos.
Love all the barefoot wines honestly if you want a sweet one they have it if you what less sweet one they have it I just think they all taste great
So sweet, perfect at the end of my crazy "mom do this" busy day. Good price, but I nicer bottle would be fun!
By far, the most refreshing, light tasting wine I've tried. My favorite to come home to and relax. Also try the Moscato pink, so fruity and bubbly.
A light classic wine. Love all the Barefoot wines but the Moscato has to be a favorite. Love the flavor and the little bit of carbonation.
Love this moscato. i am not a wine person but i love this brand of moscato! is especially good to blend with frozen fruit
If you are a wine drinking, this wine probably isn't for you. It is cheap and mass marketed and to be honest, not all that great. I do use it for different sangrias though since it is being mixed.
One of my favorite "cheap" wines! Perfect for a hot summer day or a girls night making some sangria! It's a sweet white wine and the price is always right! Get a good bang for your buck!
This is my favorite white wine. Crisp and sweet. The price is good too. 11.99 won't break your budget. Also try barefoot sparkling pink moscato. Yum!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos