BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Very sweet, soft taste! Best of all, it won't break the bank!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Charlotte, NC
Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and Barefoot does it right. If you are just looking for something delicious for a girl's night, or even just to enjoy for a night at home, This is the wine for you!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Newport, KY
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Butler, PA
I love white sweet wine, so this stuff is great! plus the price is pretty reasonable, considering what it taste like so its a good deal!
lilt r.
lilt r.
El Segundo, CA
Happy Hour Expert
Yes, I'm a wine snob. Yes, this is technically wine. YES, it will get you drunk. But you'll also get a hangover, and this stuff will skyrocket your blood sugar. Do yourself a favor and stick to something a little less sweet.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Sayreville, NJ
Barefoot Wines have such a great taste and very cost effective! I usually pick up a bottle or two when getting together with my girls and they all love it. It is always a big hit! Also, this wine can be tasty when making sangria at home!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lansing, MI
This wine is super sweet. It is great for a new wine drinker. Price point is low and affordable for many. Great wine to try out for someone new to wine.
Andrea I.
Andrea I.
Magnolia, NJ
Light, sweet, warm weather drink (although I've been known to drink it all year!) perfect wine for girl's night in!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Skippack, PA
Definitely my absolute favorite wine. It's a great price and loaded with flavor. Delightfuly delicious.
Lexie L.
Lexie L.
Fort Benning, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Inexpensive and delicious. Perfect for a candle lit bubble bath after a long day!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?