Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. I always have a bottle on hand in my fridge. I've tried several different kinds of Barefoot brand wine and it is my absolute favorite brand. The price is great for the quality you get!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Orlando, FL
Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
This is all around just a great cheap wine. I like how it comes in two sizes and its really sweet
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
So cheap and tasty
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
This is my favorite wine. It is a sweeter wine but its a nice change from all the dry wines. It does not have a bitter taste at all and is very enjoyable with dinner or on a night out.
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Washington, DC
This is a great wine for a great price. Be warned, though, that it is very sweet. I love rieslings and moscatos because I like sweet wine, but even I notice the sweetness in this one.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Indianapolis, IN
Barefoot Moscato is one of my go to wine choices. It is sweet without being too sweet, and most importantly it is refreshing! I strongly dislike dry wines which is why I always steer toward Barefoot Moscato for a delicious sipping experience!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Calera, AL
I drink this wine all the time and it is delicious! One of the sweeter Moscatos even the guys liked the taste. I love that it is so inexpensive!
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Chapel Hill , NC
Very very sweet. I never make it past the first glass before switching to something else. The price is great but there are other affordable wines that are just as good if not better. Casal Garcia vinho verde is delicious, sweet and a little bubbly. Great for summer.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Hyattsville, MD
If you like sugary wine this is for you. Too sweet for my taste for sure!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?