This Might Be the Wine Your Halloween Party is Missing
BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,724 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 298 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Very sweet, soft taste! Best of all, it won't break the bank!
Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and Barefoot does it right. If you are just looking for something delicious for a girl's night, or even just to enjoy for a night at home, This is the wine for you!
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
I love white sweet wine, so this stuff is great! plus the price is pretty reasonable, considering what it taste like so its a good deal!
Yes, I'm a wine snob. Yes, this is technically wine. YES, it will get you drunk. But you'll also get a hangover, and this stuff will skyrocket your blood sugar. Do yourself a favor and stick to something a little less sweet.
Barefoot Wines have such a great taste and very cost effective! I usually pick up a bottle or two when getting together with my girls and they all love it. It is always a big hit! Also, this wine can be tasty when making sangria at home!
This wine is super sweet. It is great for a new wine drinker. Price point is low and affordable for many. Great wine to try out for someone new to wine.
Light, sweet, warm weather drink (although I've been known to drink it all year!) perfect wine for girl's night in!
Definitely my absolute favorite wine. It's a great price and loaded with flavor. Delightfuly delicious.
Inexpensive and delicious. Perfect for a candle lit bubble bath after a long day!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos