Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kim M.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
Sweet and crisp with fruity flavors. I love this for a light drink after dinner in the evening. Perfect intro wine for someone who hasn't yet acquired the taste for drier wine. Great prices and readily available!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
This is hands down my favorite wine. It is sweet, refreshing and not over powering. A go-to wine for beginning winos!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I'm a (recently graduated, still unemployed) college student. Cheap wine is a staple of mine. A double bottle is something like $12 at most liquor stores, which is a great value for the quality of wine you get from barefoot. The moscato's a personal favorite of mine, along with the chardonnay
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Kingston, PA
I love Barefoot Moscato in the summer time. It's a light, sweet wine that pairs wonderfully with a sharp cheese.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this wine because it's not too strong yet the flavor is great. It's a great drink just for lounging after a stressful day.
Mia D.
Mia D.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great go to wine for girls night or curled up next to the fire with a book! It's affordable and great tasting product. I personally love this wine when I'm craving something sweet and crisp.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
If you're a fan of moscatos or sweet wines in general AND on a budget, this is perfect!!
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
, GA
Nothing better after hard day of work .
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Grand Forks, ND
We love to drink a glass of wine at the end of the night. It is a great way to unwind. This wine does the trick such a great price but doesn't taste cheap
Joleen T.
Joleen T.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this wine. It is my go to selection when getting wine. I love the variety of flavors it is always fresh and taste is amazing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?