Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH

Personally, I love the taste. It's not too overbearing and still provides a great wine taste. Although it is simple, it is still more than enjoyable to drink. Not to mention it is sold at a fantastic price!
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Spring, TX

I great wine if your are not a wine drinker. Lacks complexity and reminds me of something college kids would drink. It is bottom shelf quality and price.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Saint John, NB

I love this wine! It's light, sweet but not too sweet and inexpensive. Definitely a good wine to start with if you aren't much of a wine drinker!
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT

A great summer wine, light and refreshing. Good for those new to drinking wine. I use it to make sangria!
Marie T.
Marie T.
Yonkers, NY

I like Moscato very much, this one has a great flavor. Light and not overly sweet. Highly recommended.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

This Moscato is so bitter. I might have gotten a bad batch, so I might consider trying another bottle of this in the future.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Northridge, CA

Who doesn't love a relaxing bath with a glass of wine! This wine is so light and refreshing. I love sitting there getting wrinkling enjoying a book with wine.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Milwaukee, WI

Barefoot is a great brand and this is probably my favorite. It's inexpensive and is sweet with out being over powering. It's a great wine for any occasion.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK

I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now