Add a Photo

Photos (59)
kelly l.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL

This is my favorite wine. It is cheap, sweet, and goes well with anything. I always drink it chilled and throw some frozen fruit in my glass as well. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes light and sweet wine.
Renee D.
Renee D.

I love this wine! I'm not typically a wine person, but this one is sweet enough for me to enjoy!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.

This wine is great. I hated wine until i tried this one. Great flavor just enough of sweetness. Awesome price.
Mary H.
Mary H.

I usually like Riesling, but once I tried Moscato; I discovered my new favorite. Barefoot is very sweet and fruity and is very refreshing. It is also very tasty for an inexpensive wine.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

My go to for a fun night at home, especially getting the girls together and having a blast. It's nice and sweet and reasonably priced :)
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
Oak Grove, MO

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot version is by far one of the best!! It goes down very sweet and easy!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

Hands down my favorite wine. It is sweet, and not bitter or dry. It is definitely a dessert wine but tastes fabulous with anything.
Sydney  F.
Sydney F.
Bel Air, MD

My favorite. It's always the go to when I want a drink. Not too sweet and not that strong wine taste either. Perfect flavor
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC

This is all around just a great cheap wine. I like how it comes in two sizes and its really sweet
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now