6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,848 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is by far my favorite moscato! It's cheap and delicious! I like it better than a similar competitor that it has - Yellowtail.
It's not my favorite but I like it and buy it when I can't find the one I do like. It's pretty good.
Wow! An affordable wine with elegant taste! Reserve your nice glasses for this one! Maybe be cheap, but doesn't taste it!
Great sweet, tangy taste with no aftertaste. No leftover burn in the throat like wine. This is so refreshing. More pleasant then drinking wine coolers.
I love this wine, Its one of the best out there! I love how fruity and sweet it is, It goes great with stake and seafood!
My go to wine when I'm on a budget, and having a girl's night in, or something to wind down with in the bathtub. Great taste and great price.
Basic white girls rejoice. I love this wine, so cheap and so easy to drink. Great for all occasions.
Yum yum yum! This wine is definitely my favorite cheap wine. It is perfect for a girls night in or just a glass at dinner!
Moscato is the perfect blend of sweet and sour. It goes down smooth and gets the job done! Beware....bottles tend to disappear.. ;)
My mom is a fan of Moscato and served Barefoot Moscato with dinner. It's so sweet that I couldn't drink it with dinner. Not for me, but she loved it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos