Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Manitowoc, WI

For being a cheap brand of wine, this is awesome Moscato! It's my go to wine when all the others are so expensive. Sweet & delicious.
Kat M.
Kat M.

Tastes good, though very sweet. It is inexpensive and a good go-to moscato if you are unsure of what to try.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Orlando, FL

For me, this wine was way too sweet. Like headache sweet. Won't buy again. If kool-aid sweet is what you're looking for, you'll like this.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Lexington, Ky

Barefoot Moscato is a pretty decent wine considering the price. My taste in wine has changed recently, so I find this wine particularly sweet in comparison to others. I have, however, drank this on many previous occasions and been completely satisfied. I would suggest saving this wine for when you are in the mood for something super sweet or use it to make a fun cocktail for a girls night/bridal shower type situation.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.

This is my all time favorite wine! It has the best flavor not too sweet but not too tart. Its so inexpensive it really is the best
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA

This is a good, cheap wine to bring to a summer cookout. There are definitely better wines out there, but you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This wine is good, it has a sweet taste to it. I think it's very inexpensive, too.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Clermont, FL

This is very good but I can't drink more than a glass with my sensitive stomach.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Mobile, AL

Truly any moscato will do but I do love my barefoot wines. I am not a heavy drinker by any means but if friends are over, it's really easy to go through an entire bottle quickly. (not alone of course)
Kayce C.
Kayce C.

This is a good go-to wine. It is cheaper so it may not always be as smooth as other wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now