Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA

As a poor college girl I live off of this wine, it is the perfect sweetness and is great warm or cold. My friends and I all go right for this wine when we reach the liquor store!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Moscato is amazing. There are better brands out there an Barefoot, but if you're looking for something good and not too pricey, this is it.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.

Tastes amazing and affordable! I've literally tried almost 50 moscatos and this brand is my favorite hands down!
Tia P.
Tia P.
Abilene, TX

My favorite way to end a hectic day. The Moscato goes down smooth. It's delish!
Barefoot has a fantastic line of flavors, tastes great, and is priced just right!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

Another go to for me! And I LOVE it! So good! Sweet but not too sweet and definitely no dryness in this wine!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Penfield, Ny

Perfect wine for a girls night. This wine is light and sweet. I enjoy it with ice. It can be paired well with fruit or dessert.
Smrithi N.
Smrithi N.

I really enjoyed this wine, it was not as bitter as other wines. I would definitely have it again!
Elaine A.
Elaine A.
Hollywood, FL

Light, crisp and SWEET! Yes, it is a Moscato, I know, but you don't need desert after having a glass of this. Great summer BBQ wine, for a hot summer day. Pair it with honey wings!
ireana h.
ireana h.
Johnson City, TN

I love moscoto wine...its sweet and crisp....put it in the fridge for a bit and pour it in a wine glass..sit back n sip on it:)
Jes R.
Jes R.
Newport, MI

What's not to love. amazing flavor for such an affordable wine. our staple go to wine when we don't know what else to get.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?