Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
This wine is cheap and tasty, although the aftertaste is not the best. I prefer some other products to this one, but all in all it's a decent wine.
Holly O.
Holly O.
Raleigh, NC
This wine is so good. I'm not a big wine drinker but when it comes to barefoot moscato it's one of my weaknesses. I love the sweetness of it. The best part is it's so affordable.
sherry P.
sherry P.
Charlestown, IN
I love this wine its not so sweet good with cheesecake. I don't think ive had a barefoot wine i didn't like
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I am a big fan of the barefoot brand. I don't normally like wine but barefoot is so sweet it just tastes better to me.
Melenie T.
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
I absolutely love this wine. It is sweet and just hits the right spot. This some will most likely always be my all-time favorite
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
This is my go to wine. It's cheap. Smooth. Goes great with just about anything. I love it chilled. It's easy to find as well.
Asya R.
Asya R.
Bronx, NY
Great for a night of relaxation or Romance
Louise J.
Louise J.
Cambridge, MD
This is my all time favorite wine. It's sweet and goes down smooth. A definite must have for me on those special occasions or just for a relaxing weekend. Absolutely love this!!!
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
rocklin, CA
This is a great moscato for the price. I find they key to moscato is to keep it cold and squeeze fresh lemon juice in it. Total changes the flavor
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
It's a great taste and the price is so affordable. Pink Moscato and white Zinfandel are a must try. My favorite though is Pink moscato since it's got a sweet and very smooth taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?