BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Toledo, OH
I am a sweet wine person and I love this. This is usually my go to when purchasing a wine. I am in no way a wine person but this goes really well with desserts and it is very far from dry so I'm happy with it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Happy Hour Expert
Not a bad Moscato if you are going to a party. It is very sweet.
I like Italian Moscato better. For the money, this is a good one.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Carol Stream, IL
If your looking for a nice cheap bottle of sweet wine.... This ones the best! I work somewhere where I have the opportunity to try hundreds of bottles of wine that are priced from $5-100 and I still enjoy the Barefoot Moscato! I say try it if you haven't.... You'll only waste $5!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This moscato is delicious, serve it chilled and it has just the right amount of sweetness to balance the light wine. I love drinking this with any kind of meal or dessert, or just a glass by itself after a long day! ;)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Bowling Green, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot anything is a good choice, but the Moscato is where it's at! You feel a bit fancier drinking it! It's not expensive and one bottle will go a long way. Serve it chilled with a couple of frozen grapes.
laura c.
laura c.
Lodi, CA
Im not much of a white wine drinker. I prefer more reds. This wine is good for social gathering and makes a good fruit sangria.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Clarksville , TN
It is a bit sweet, more like a muscadine, but for the price it is worth it. If you like moscato, and are on a budget, this is your wine.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Very sweet, soft taste! Best of all, it won't break the bank!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Charlotte, NC
Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and Barefoot does it right. If you are just looking for something delicious for a girl's night, or even just to enjoy for a night at home, This is the wine for you!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Newport, KY
This wine is deliciously airy and sweet. It tastes amazing, and it's relatively cheap as well. Can't beat that!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?