Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Hyattsville, MD

If you like sugary wine this is for you. Too sweet for my taste for sure!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
San Antonio, TX

I absolutely love this wine. It is sweet and flavorful; I always have a bottle at home. I especially use it when we have dinner parties.
Alexin C.
Alexin C.

My go-to drink! Decent pricing and has that crisp fresh taste. I usually grab this when I'm feeling like having a nice sip with my chicken for dinner
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Hartford, WI

For the price, this a great wine. Easy to find, easy on the pocket, and delicious! May be a little sweet for some people, but if you like moscato, you probably like sweet anyways.
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Phoenix, AZ

It is a good wine well chilled on a warm day.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Palm Desert, CA

THIS IS MY FAV. BRAND TO BUY ESP. OF MOSCATO LOVE THE FLAVOR SO MUCH I LIKE TO ADD FRUIT SOME TIMES
Monica H.
Monica H.
Reynoldsburg, OH

This is one of my favorites it is very cheap and taste great! If you like aweet wines this is a must try
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Providence, RI

This is my go to beverage; it's delicious, it's cheap, and is always there for you. I buy at least a bottle a week. I can't get enough!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Latrobe, PA

As a poor college girl I live off of this wine, it is the perfect sweetness and is great warm or cold. My friends and I all go right for this wine when we reach the liquor store!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Idaho Falls, ID

Moscato is amazing. There are better brands out there an Barefoot, but if you're looking for something good and not too pricey, this is it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?