The Best Sparkling Wines
BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,643 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love, love, love!! This is the perfect pairing with a girls night in!! It's very sweet and I like to put frozen grapes in with it to add a extra pop of flair in the end!! Definitely a must try!!
The price for this moscato is great and it tastes great too. Good try for someone who has never had moscato before.
Im not a moscato drinker its just waaaaay to sweet for my taste buds! I do LOVE Barefoot though! All their wine is a good price and I never have to break the bank to get it!
I love moscato, My Favorite wine, It gives me the buzz i need, and my all time favorite is the Pink Bottle. Its smoove
I love to take a sip of my moscato every now & then and this one is great so far I'm pleased with the taste
I love moscato, and Barefoot's moscato is great! The price will keep your wallet happy, and the wine will make you just as happy! :)
This is a regular choice of mine. It's sweet and refreshing. When I can't make up my mind on what to get, this is my go to.
My favorite summer wine! Alot of my friends request me to bring this to parties. It is Cold and crisp! Goes great as a desert wine or with a light dinner : )
Love this wine I can drink a couple of bottles by myself if I had the chance. its not too sweet but just right
This is the first wine I had and fell in love with. It's sweet and mellow just like I like it and doesn't have an aftertaste.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
See All Photos