Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA

Since its been rather hot lately, I've found myself enjoying this sweet wine a little more than usual. I'd totally recommend it to someone who is not into traditional wines.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.

YES YES YES! this is one of my favorite moscatos! it's sweet , crisp and everything i want when I'm kicking back having a glass of wine!
Elvira B.
Elvira B.

Moscato is favorite wine and Barefoot is the one of the worst ones I've tasted. Very dry and bitter. Not a good brand at all. A very cheap brand.
Jennifer f.
Jennifer f.
Orlando, FL

I have never liked the taste of wine until I tried this one. I was @ a friend's house and it's all they had as far as adult drinks go. So I said sure why not. Omg it was amazing it's crisp and fruity and pacts a little punch too. It has changed the way I view wine and will be one of my favorites. Oh an added bonus is that it's very affordable
Angela L.
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ

Good price. Very sweet for those who like sweeter drinks. I will usually reach for this brand when I get Moscato. Great for those summer nights.
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, Ga

I love wine and moscato is one of my favorite. I drink this brand of wines majority of the time. Prices are prefect and it's a great buy for my dinner party I host twice a month
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA

This is defiantly a go to wine for me no matter if its a dinner party or just me and my fiance this is always a good choice, I also feel that its reasonably priced.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Boise, ID

I love a good moscato wine! This one is sweet, with a very crisp favor! The best part is how affordable it is. Perfect for a girls night in!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine. I love the sweetness. Barefoot tends to be the sweetest out there, from what I've found. I love it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO

I love Moscato wines. I did not like this one at all. It is bitter and not how a sweet wine should be.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now