Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD
This is one of my favorite wines. Barefoot makes their Moscato rich in flavor and sweet. It is so yummy.
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I am obsessed with this Moscato! I love it! My mom introduced this product to me and I am so happy she did! I always recommend it to my friends. Its a must try and it very cheap.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Neptune Beach, FL
I've always been a beer girl but when it comes to a romantic night in this was recommended to me across the board and I actually enjoyed it! Sweeter than most wines!
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Southaven, MS
Very affordable and very good! My first wine to try and it is a sweet wine! I have tried other wines and still fall back to this one. Love barefoot as a brand. Always good.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
Being a "wineo", I love me some wine! And this is one of my all time favorites. This wine is on the sweeter side, and is technically a dessert wine, so please be weary of that. Regardless, the quality is great for the price! Love it!
Brande K.
Brande K.
Cypress, TX
This is one of my favorite moscato's that is easy to find and cheap to buy! It is rated almost every year as one of the top moscato's nationwide, and deserves its title!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Red is def my favorite!! But I just looove barefoot anything!! They are smooth and delicious!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
This wine is cheap and tasty, although the aftertaste is not the best. I prefer some other products to this one, but all in all it's a decent wine.
Holly O.
Holly O.
Raleigh, NC
This wine is so good. I'm not a big wine drinker but when it comes to barefoot moscato it's one of my weaknesses. I love the sweetness of it. The best part is it's so affordable.
sherry P.
sherry P.
Charlestown, IN
I love this wine its not so sweet good with cheesecake. I don't think ive had a barefoot wine i didn't like
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?