6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,845 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Looking for an affordable sweet, delicious wine? This is it!!... You can find it at most local drugstores, which is another reason to love it!
I have tried a few of the barefoot wines and I have enjoyed every one. A great wine for a great price. Highly recommended!
Great starter vino. Super delicious!! You're able to find it basically anywhere :) very inexpensive, but still really great quality
Nice crisp, light, sweet flavor. Perfect while waiting for a summer bbq. Fairly priced. You'll go back for a second glass.
Barefoot white moscato is a very nice white wine.it has a great taste.I enjoy all of the Barefoot wines.I love their name.
Tasty, light and cheap. It is delicious and you don't have to spend that much to get it. Would rather have this than expensive wine.
This is a great wine, all Barefoot wines are excellent and at great prices. I like sweet wines and this one sure is sweet!
I love that this low cost wine hits the spot and gives me the sweet wine I am looking for! It's a crowd favorite with my friends as they love a Moscato!
I tend to prefer sweet wines. This wine is very sweet and doesn't leave a funny aftertaste. Its also good if you add a few frozen grapes in the glass.
I love moscato, and Barefoot's moscato is great! The price will keep your wallet happy, and the wine will make you just as happy! :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos