Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX
I love an inexpensive wine that tastes great! Moscato is a sweet wine that's perfect for a summer night. It's light, fruity and delicious.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
This moscato is my quick fix when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to make it to specs. You really can't ask more for the price! Love it!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
Barefoot moscato is extremely sweet--it's the "beginners wine" because it tastes more like grape juice than actual wine. With that being said, it is a nice, sweet treat. Freeze it and add frozen strawberries to make "wine slushies."
Shannon r.
Shannon r.
Cheektowaga, Ny
This wine is best when chilled. Sweet and fruity flavors explode on your pallet. Barefoot goes with your choice of meal, dessert or goodtime. Price is great too. Enjoy with your friends or a romantic dinner.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Rogers , Ar
I personally prefer a more bubbly moscato. The barefoot one isn't bad by any means I just rather have something else.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
If you don't know what kind of wine your host likes, go ahead and pick this up because I have not yet met a girl who doesn't like this moscato!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Deridder, LA
Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
New Orleans, LA
I love this wine! Most of the flavors are great, but this one is my favorite! It pairs very well and goes down smooth. YUM!
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV
Love love love it, just the right amount of tart and sweetness. Just try it.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Great wine to have with dinner. I love the value you get with Barefoot wines. The Moscato is the right level of sweet for my taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?