BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Cheap and easy to drink. This wine is my favorite when I am on a budget and looking to relax with a movie and dinner on the couch at home. This wine is on sale often at my local grocery store and easy to find! I can't have too much of it though because it is very sweet but it makes me feel nice!
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is not bad for the price you pay. Wine snobs probably would not enjoy. As a college student a bottle of this stays in my fridge at all time. It is VERY sweet but it is nothing to drink a whole bottle and have that fun wine drunk haha. Really good with an italian food night in!
Alyssa R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Barefoot Moscato is a good, light and sweet Moscato. It is well priced and good for taking to parties and gatherings. I have also made several white wine cocktails with it and it works well with all that I have tried. It is a good wine for new wine drinkers looking for something light and sweet.
Jessica M.
Springfield, IL
Where to begin.... love love love this wine. It is perfect for my taste buds, just the right amount of sweetness. Another perk I enjoy is that Barefoot is typically on the less expensive side which is great for me. I get to enjoy a glass of wine without breaking the pocket book and feeling guilty!
Brittany W.
Aurora, OH
We love Barefoot wine as a middle of the road wine for our family nights in. They come in smaller sizes which we just used for a baby shower as a giveaway and was the perfect size and price. Who doesn't love a little glass of wine as a gift? This wine is sweet for those that love a sweeter wine.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Very good wine. This wine is much much cheaper than most wines, but taste just as great as the more expensive wines. Good wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this for a first time wine drinker.
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?

back