Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV

THEE starter wine! If you are new to wine. This one is super easy to drink until you are ready to explore and find what flavors you really enjoy. After a while, I got a little tired of it by itself but love it in Sangria!
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This wine is not too sweet, so it pairs well with anything. Instead of bringing a dish to Thanksgiving, bring some wine & become everyone's favorite! I would definitely recommend because it's one of the best cheap wines!
GiGi D.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY

I love this wine. It's not too dry and just the right sweet. I would def recommend this to try if you don't mind sweeter style of wine. The best thing about it is it's accessible you can buy it at any local liquor store!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Boulder, CO

My favorite cheap wine! I'm a big fan of all of Barefoot's Moscato, but this is my favorite. It's the first one I tried, so that could be why, but this is one of the few bottles I buy and am consistently satisfied with.
Ayana P.
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX

Not really a moscato drinker, but this one isn't too sweet. It's just right and so is the price. If they don't have Riesling, this is my next go-to. I was able to find this at both Walgreens and Target. Would recommend.
Megan R.
Megan R.

Great for your summer sangria type beverages. Easy to find in most spirit stores and at a low price point it makes it a great choice for your pool side beverage. Add fruit/sprite/a splash of vodka and you're good to go!
Janelle O.
Janelle O.

Ooooo girl. This is my favorite wine. It's super cheap (which usually isn't a good thing) and it's amazing. It tastes super sweet but in a good way and it has me feeling good about half way through the bottle. Ugh haha
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Step 1. Put wine in Freezer
Step 2. Find you favor wine Glass or glasses
Step 3. Cut up some fruit, I like Pineapple or Strawberries
Step 4. Now pour yourself a glass and enjoy'
Step 5. Share with a friend or loved one
Bre J.
Bre J.

Wine night necessity. Easy to find and easy to drink. Love the drink and the price tag. Definitely a wine to find if you're balling on a budget. Definitely look for if you're a sweet wine drinker or starting with wine.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA

I am not a big wine drinker my husband is. He bought a bottle of Barefoot Moscato I never had tried it before I really like it and became a fan. I love how reasonable the prices are. We always have a bottle in our bar.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?