BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot moscato has a good flavor but for me it's a little to sweet. If you like sweet wine than this is for you but I'm not a fan. I bought this once just to try but I don't like it. I probably wont buy this again unless I'm entertaining and need a variety of flavors.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go too enexpensive wine specially the moscato one. It is just so good and sweet and i can't taste alcohol that much.. I could drink it as a juice really thats how good it is.the price ranges is reasonable. would buy it again.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
one of my favorite bottles of wine ever I have a collection of empty bottles in my kitchen. lol I love the taste its sweet not too sweet very popular wine that I know of. I highly recommend this wine if its your first time tasting wine I wasn't a big fan of wine ever till I tried this one
Regina O.
irvine, CA
My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This wine is very crisp and refreshing with fruity flavors. It's just a tiny bit too sweet, but I can easily drink the whole bottle. Moscato is my all time favorite type of wine because of the bubbles and sweetness. It's moderately priced, so it won't break the bank.
Kaela Jean K.
Nashville, TN
I give this wine 4 stars solely for the price point/quality. It is moscato, so it has the appropriate sweetness. However it is extremely acidic. I am personally not a fan of any of their wines, however my non-wine drinker friends love this for day drinking. I keep a few bottles on hand when someone doesnt appreciate the good stuff :)
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
One of my favorite wines!! Very affordable too! Perfect crisp taste very fresh and inviting! I like the bubby one as well!! I love a nice glass of moscato and this one is definetly a good one !!!!
Chloe V.
The absolutely best wine ever! The price is so cheap and the wine is extremely good. You have to like sweet wine and if you're sensitive to sweet wines where you get headaches then I would stay away but seriously my GO TO and all time favorite white wine brand.
Nita F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love a nice cold bottle of Moscato. However, this is my least favorite of the affordable bottles of Moscato. It gives a Tarr after taste. Although, it has a very reasonable price tag.
Lynzy A.
Columbia Hts, MN
I typically stick to dry reds, but whenever I have a craving for a sweet wine to sip on after a long day at work, Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It's crazy affordable, can be found at basically any place that sells wine, and is juicy and sweet, but not syrupy sweet.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?