Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

I go through like 3 of these bottles every week I always keep a bottle or 3 around lol. It's so sweet. The price is great and it doesn't take much to have me feeling good. I always recommend to friends and family.
Claire G.
Claire G.
Greenwood, IN

Barefoot moscato is a refreshing lite drink! I love it on a warm summer night with some frozen fruit floating around my glass. You can never go wrong with a barefoot brand, recommended for every month of the year!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Swansea, SC

After trying other Moscato wines especially the more bubbly varieties Barefoot Moscato is not my first or even at times my second choice in wines just to drink.
I do like to use it when making sangria for parties.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Erie

Nice fruity and crisp tastin wine, that is definitely not on the dry side. Yes it is not the most expensive wine out there, but it is delish!!!
You don't always have to spend the big bucks to a great tasting wine.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar

This is my favorite moscato!! If I buy bottles of moscato, this is my choice, so sweet and so delicious!! It's totally affordable and comes in two sizes, to avoid having to buy two bottles. I can appreciate that!
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Easton, PA

Such a sweet and easy wine to drink. I love to pair this wine with a great plate of cheese and crackers. I enjoy this wine best when it is chilled for a couple of hours. This is a great wine to use for a sangria.
Megan W.
Megan W.

This is a nice moscato. It's not my favorite (my favorite is bartenura). This is affordable and sweet enough. It's a good value. It's definitely something I would repurchase if I was unable to find the Bartenura.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA

Go to brand for cooking or for drinking! White wine is awesome to cook with and even more awesome to drink! Taste amazing and you can't beat the price! You can get HUGE bottles that last forever! Would recommend
Michaela W.
Michaela W.

It's a decent wine for a good price. I'm a White over a red person and I enjoy the taste of this. It's sweeter and had a good flavor. I have gotten this several times and had tried different kinds of this brand.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI

This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now