BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
No matter how many different kinds of Moscato I try, I always go back to Barefoot Moscato. It goes down smooth and the value can't be beat. I will continue to buy again and again!
jesenia g.
jesenia g.
Union City, NJ
I usually go for pink Moscato but I found this white wine to be sweeter and taste sooo good. I never liked white wine before I started drinking barefoot!! Ugh, you need to try it.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
O Fallon, MO
This is my absolute favorite wine! I'm a newbie when it comes to wine so I haven't really experienced much, but I love this moscato. It's super affordable and extremely delicious.
Astrid M.
Astrid M.
Santa Maria
It's not as sweet as other moscato wines but the taste is pretty great. If you are looking for a wine that is somewhat sweet but not too sweet, then this wine is perfect for you.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I love moscato, but this had a weird taste to me. I've had some low cost moscatos that have been absolutely FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, this was a case of getting what you pay for.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert
My absolute favorite moscato!! It is a must have in our house for get togethers with friends. I have tried several others and this is by far my favorite! Sweet but not too sweet.
Cassey B.
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
If you like sweet wines, you'll love this. It's perfect in the summer! If you're like me with a palette for something a little less sweet, you might want to try their bubbly red!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
For a cheap moscato, this is good! This was my introductory wine, before I started getting into reds I would drink this all the time. The colder the better! And very affordable!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Nothing like a nice cup of wine in the yard. I never opened a bad bottle of Barefoot. Sweet and bubbly. Its a great for staying in with friends and snacks. It's also affordable!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
This brand was a staple in my apartment during college. It's cheap and very tasty! My roommate and I loved this moscato but we're also a fan of their Pinot Grigio and Pino Noir.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?