Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Alex C.
Alex C.

Good, sweet, crisp taste. And reasonably priced. It's one of my favorite moscatos. I really like Barefoot's quality and price for the quality.
Christy T.
Christy T.

A cheap and tasty sweet wine you should pick up when you're on a budget and wanting a dessert wine to have at the end of the day.
Kaela M.
Kaela M.
Media, PA

It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Paige R.
Paige R.
EVANS, GA

This is a great wine for a great price! Barefoot is my go to for girls night party, or something just for myself! It can be found at your local grocery store, which is super convenient. Great taste, super light and fresh!
Kori D.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX

This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Buford, GA

Great for the price! A very nice sweet & fruity flavor- definitely a girlie wine ;) Barefoot wines are a great value for the price.
Chrysti S.
Chrysti S.

I love love love Barefoot wines. Affordable quality. I enjoy this moscato as a desert wine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
South Lyon, MI

Barefoot moscato combines delicious, fruity flavor with incredibly affordable price. Whether you're having an afternoon glass to unwind or a bottle over a romantic dinner this wine is sure to leave your taste buds -and your wallet- satisfied.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX

This moscato is rather plain. I don't recommend it. I left me with a headache after one glass.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now