Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,710 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is the wine for all you neophytes in the wine pool. I enjoy a Oakes white with fruit notes. I have nevertheless been a fan of sweet wines. Moscato is a nice sweet more desert wine. It has its place on the tasting table. Barefoot makes a decent Moscato that is easy to drink and even easier to but. If you are new to wining and love a sweeter wine, this is a nice one to try. Enjoy!
I love Moscato's especially this one! So sweet and it is easy to go down!
I love ALL Barefoot wine! I've been on a Pino Grigro kick lately.
Moscato is typically a dessert wine. This one isn't sickly sweet or thick as some moscatos can be. It goes down smooth and has the perfect amount of sweet.
This is a good starter moscato as the price isn't bad. The flavor is good but not great. Would I buy again? Sure.
Barefoot wine is great for taste and price. This is my favorite Moscato, i love it. The flavor is amazing, give it a try.
This wine is the best nice & cold. Great to have a glass or two after a long day of work. So refreshing.
I love white wine, but this one is my favorite. Sweet and light and a great price! This is always my go to wine!
I love this moscato. I have tried many different moscato's from $5 a bottle to $30 a bottle and this one is amazing! I can get it at my local grocery store for about $5 a bottle. It has such a refreshing taste. Perfect for summer.
Good for the younger, novice white wine drinker...it's very sweet, but much better than your average moscato with Barefoot Wine Company being an excellent creator of budget wines.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos