Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Brandy B.
Brandy B.

Im not a huge white wine fan but i LOVE barefoots moscato. SO YUM!
Tamisha H.
Tamisha H.
Bridgeport

This is my favorite Mascoto to drink. It's not to sweet but not to tart. Perfect to drink with dinner or when you just watching your favorite tv show.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Bloomsburg, PA

I'm a college student and this wine tastes great and isn't too expensive! I go through bottles of this with my roommates and we love it! It's so easy to drink, but be careful because it will definitely give you a bad hangover headache the next morning!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Hamilton, NJ

On the lower priced end of Moscatos, Barefoot is an acceptable choice. If you really love your moscato though, you may find it too sweet and not crisp enough.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Silver Spring, MD

This is by far my favorite. All of Barefoot brand wine is great. I have never had any problem with them (except that maybe I run out of them too fast haha). While my all time favorite is white zinfandel, this comes in a close second.
And the best part, is that its not expensive. I am never outraged at the price or think its not worth it.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA

Cheap and very good...what's better than that?! It's not my favorite but I definitely like it a lot!
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Fort Smith, AR

I like sweet wine and thats why i love this wine. it is really good and it isn't expensive
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Woodbine, NJ

Not a huge wine drinker, but this is the wine that is getting me to be able to drink other types of wine. It has a pretty good taste compared to others, not very strong.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Columbus, OH

This is not a sweet wine. If you are looking for a sweet Moscato, then this should not be your first choice. Look at Jacob's Creek or Seven Daughter. Those will be right up your alley.
Christina B.
Christina B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Pairs well with just about anything. Cost is very reasonable! Sweat and crisp!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?