Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Delmar, MD

My go to wine has to be this, I love the Barefoot wine. It isn't dry but not too sweet either!
Shari H.
Shari H.

Great wine to always have on hand. It's a nice white flavorful wine that goes well with any meal. Can also have a glass just to sip since it's light and easy to drink
Shari F.
Shari F.

Good for the price but not great. I think for a cheaper and more available wine is fine.
Jodi P.
Jodi P.
Allendale, MI

For the price barefoot is an awesome choice! This Moscato tastes great! I would recommend this to anyone!
Danyelle W.
Danyelle W.
Mount Pleasant, IA

Me and my family love this moscato. Tge price is wonderful and the taste better
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL

Barefoot is a great wine for and even better price. I recommend picking up a bottle today!
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Cheap, but good. If you are low on money this is a good go to wine to drink.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL

Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Barbara r.
Barbara r.
Las Vegas, NV

This is not my favorite white moscato to drink. Its a little to sweet for my liking.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, Pa

Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now