Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Reyna T.
Reyna T.
Escondido, CA
Love this wine I can drink a couple of bottles by myself if I had the chance. its not too sweet but just right
Bertha B.
Bertha B.
West Berlin, NJ
This is the first wine I had and fell in love with. It's sweet and mellow just like I like it and doesn't have an aftertaste.
Heather R.
Heather R.
I really enjoy this wine. its cheap and delivers the right sized dose of relaxation i am looking for. i love the fruity floral taste and the price!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX
I love an inexpensive wine that tastes great! Moscato is a sweet wine that's perfect for a summer night. It's light, fruity and delicious.
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Maumee, OH
Barefoot moscato is extremely sweet--it's the "beginners wine" because it tastes more like grape juice than actual wine. With that being said, it is a nice, sweet treat. Freeze it and add frozen strawberries to make "wine slushies."
Shannon r.
Shannon r.
Cheektowaga, Ny
This wine is best when chilled. Sweet and fruity flavors explode on your pallet. Barefoot goes with your choice of meal, dessert or goodtime. Price is great too. Enjoy with your friends or a romantic dinner.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Rogers , Ar
I personally prefer a more bubbly moscato. The barefoot one isn't bad by any means I just rather have something else.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
If you don't know what kind of wine your host likes, go ahead and pick this up because I have not yet met a girl who doesn't like this moscato!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Deridder, LA
Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?