Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Wintersville, OH
I love this wine! the red moscato is amazing as well! It doesn't cost a lot either! It has a great tatse. I buy it constantly!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Rego Park, NY
One of my favorite wines, perfect served chilled on a hot summer night. A little low in acidity, it can taste almost like a juice. I prefer to drink this without food.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Annapolis, MD
Sweet bubbly wine. Crisp on the tongue with apple hints. Pairs great with dessert or if your a wino like me, you'll drink it on its own.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Shelton, CT
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and tasty. I often drink it as is, but sometimes when having guests over I mix it up with frozen fruit and a juice, and it's the perfect summer sangria!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pearland , Tx
The only reason this doesn't get an A in my book is because it gives me a headache if I have more than a single glass... I know that because it's a less-expensive wine it's more likely to give me a headache but if I'm just looking for a decent wine to have with my dinner this is what I purchase. I like the sweetness, it isn't super syrupy and it doesn't bite either. Enjoy!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Clinton, MS
My favorite wine!
Kelleigh M.
Kelleigh M.
Columbus, Ga
I absolutely love this wine it has to be one of my favs. if its just me having a glass of wine this is what i go for!!
Kate T.
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI
The Moscato is a great sweet wine for a beginner, but equally refreshing when adding some fresh fruit, a little bit of brandy, soda water shake and serve. Voila and awesome and refreshing Sangria!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Happy Hour Expert
It's ok but not my go to Moscato. I usually buy this if I'm having a lot of people over as it seems to be well liked.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
I have never been a wine drinker. my best friend bought me a bottle and i have now officially become a wine drinker!!! I love how this wine has a sweet taste to it but doesn't overpower your taste buds! I also love the fact thats its affordable!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?