BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
The Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth the low price. It is very cost affective and can be found in almost any store (grocery stores or even Walmart). It is very tolerable even for non-wine drinkers.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
This is an easy wine to drink. It's sweet and has a great taste. You'll be done with the bottle before you know it! Enjoy!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
I love all Barefoot wine, but this and the Pink are my favorites. It's light and crisp. I prefer mine chilled.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Honolulu, HI
I am a very big moscato fan and from all of the brands that I've tried this has got to be one of the best. if you haven't tried it already got get yourself a bottle asap !!
Alecia P.
Alecia P.
Barefoot always provides a great tasting wine at a great price! I do enjoy moscato, as well as other types they offer! If you like moscato, try the red moscato!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Naples, FL
I love it!! The wine is nice to have on a dinner date or a special occasion and I personally love this wine because it has a nice taste to it. So I highly recommend this wine if you really wanna try something new or for somthing special.
Art J.
Art J.
Frankfort, KY
A good wine but a bitter yet sweet taste. it's not my favorite brand of moscato
but it does what it needs to.
Lis K.
Lis K.
This wine is a great starter for people who HATE wine. Myself? I think this wine tastes like liquid sugar. It has a very syrup consistency.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Simi Valley, CA
Great for after dinner or brunch! Barefoot is affordable and tasty. crisp and flavorful! best when chilled
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
One of my all time favorite brands. I love moscato!! This is definitely a very good choice for anyone who is looking for a cheap good white wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?