Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA

My friends and I drink this at my going away party and I couldn't believe how great it tasted and how smooth it was! Forsure a buy again.
Simone W.
Simone W.

Not very strong so it's just right for me. I recommend a glass while taking a bubble bath or some sketching. great for a first date.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.

I like this moscato but it could be sweeter.i like sweet moscato like the d'asti which is so delicious
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Cypress, TX

HANDS DOWN my favorite white wine! I'm a red kinda gal but I love barefoots moscato
Trudy D.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK

Mascoto is my wine of choice, pink is better. Barefoot always has a good smooth taste and good prices.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.

Barefoot is a good brand when you want something inexpensive. The moscato is a good sweet wine.
Leanne B.
Leanne B.
Windermere, FL

Cheap, overly sweet wine. This product always gives me a headache the next day even if I only have 1 glass
Justine C.
Justine C.
Parkville, MD

A very flavorful wine. One glass of it is enough for me because of its sweetness. Price is on point!
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Woodinville, WA

I love the barefoot wines they are simple and delicious. I tend to drink more of the white wines over the red. It is light and it compliments your meal and desserts. It is also nice to have later in the evening when you want to sit back and relax watch a movie or have a nice read. It is worth picking up and having for any time you want to socialize or relax.
Christal N.
Christal N.
Hesperia, CA

Im a fan . Not a huge fan but a fan . I enjoy a good Moscato but this brand in particular tastes cheap
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now