Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Megan B.
Megan B.

Barefoot Moscato, the unofficial beverage of strippers, sorority girls and single moms everywhere. Moscato is a dessert wine. You shouldn't be drinking it to get drunk. Or without a lemon tart or piece of cake to accompany. And this isn't coming from a wine snob, I am fully capable of opening a bottle of wine using only a roll of duct tape & a bobby pin. I've stated my feelings on Barefoot before, and while maybe I was a bit harsh, we can still revisit my main point: if you're buying wine from the bottom shelf of a pharamacy/convenience store, you're probably not in it for the taste. But that's where Barefoot Moscato makes things even worse. Because if you're buying MOSCATO from the bottom shelf of pharmacy/convenience store, you are lying to yourself that you are selecting this for the taste! Let me make this easy for you: Barefoot Moscato tastes like the took their pinto grigio and dumped a box of sugar in it, shook it up really well, and proceeded to get rich off of girls who 1. are named Destiny or Chastity or 2. drink wine with ice cubes in it (!!!) or 3. are from another planet and/or era and don't know better than to not buy this sugar winewater. Save yourself the $10 and the inevitable stomachache you'll get from drinking the entire bottle of this before your shift at The Angry Beaver & instead put it toward your kid's college fund. Because, let's face it, someone in your family has to grow up and amount to something.
Kathyann M.
Kathyann M.
Brooklyn, NY

Love this wine - it's light crisp and sweet
It's my go to wine
Great for girls night or a night by the pool
Just so good
Erin N.
Erin N.
Westerville, OH

This is definitely my favorite brand of wine for the price. I've bought more expensive versions of the moscato that were not as good as this. LOVE IT!
Alex C.
Alex C.

Good, sweet, crisp taste. And reasonably priced. It's one of my favorite moscatos. I really like Barefoot's quality and price for the quality.
Christy T.
Christy T.

A cheap and tasty sweet wine you should pick up when you're on a budget and wanting a dessert wine to have at the end of the day.
Kaela M.
Kaela M.
Media, PA

It's not a bad wine at all but I think I just got used to better quality tasting wines so it's hard for me to really enjoy Barefoot. If you're looking for CHEAP this is your go to.
Paige R.
Paige R.
EVANS, GA

This is a great wine for a great price! Barefoot is my go to for girls night party, or something just for myself! It can be found at your local grocery store, which is super convenient. Great taste, super light and fresh!
Kori D.
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX

I'm not a wine person. I prefer sweet grape juice that will get me drunk which is what this is. Also I'm a broke college student so price works. I've been to fancy wineries and vineyards that would kick me out for mentioning this but I can't help myself.
Diana F.
Diana F.
Denton, TX

This moscato is at such great price point. I find its sweetness light enough to be able to enjoy a couple of glasses. I like to pick up a bottle to share.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Buford, GA

Great for the price! A very nice sweet & fruity flavor- definitely a girlie wine ;) Barefoot wines are a great value for the price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now