BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Amanda Y.
Amanda Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Tasty but not that tasty...last choice!
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love Moscato...the sweet, crisp taste of it. That and Prosecco are my favorites. Barefoot does a great job of bringing it. Pair it with a nice light fruity dessert, like strawberry shortcake and you've got a party!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Moscato is my favorite kind of wine and barefoot is definitely one of my first choices when I go to buy a bottle. The fact that you can find it just about anywhere and that it tastes so great makes it a perfect choice!
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Indianapolis
I have so many friends and family who love this wine because it's sweet and honestly...it doesn't taste like real wine, more like the Kool-Aid of wine. It's a great wine for beginner wine drinkers, but if you'd prefer a complex wine that doesn't taste like juice, this is not what you're looking for. When friends/family bring it over I'll drink it, but I'd never buy it.
Megan M.
Megan M.
St Petersburg , FL
My favorite wine. I'm in college so I like affordable wine and this is by far the best cheaper brand. Love the tiny 4 packs for sneaking into movies.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
New Orleans, La
I love my sweet wines. This is a great wine for the price. Sweet and smooth. Barefoot makes a great wine.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Greer, SC
I love this wine, its really good for making sangria
Sara B.
Sara B.
Dumas, AR
This would be a good starter wine for someone. Not too dry and not too sweet. And for the price you can't beat it.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Charleston, SC
Love the price, don't love the taste. Moscatos are too sweet for my taste. However, if you like sweet wine - give it a shot, you won't find a better price. If you prefer something a little drier, try the Pinot Noir - it's great.
Sam V.
Sam V.
So cheap & sooo good! Definitely recommend this brand. Tastes great and so affordable. One of my faves!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?