Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Katie T.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love everything about this wine: the taste, the price, the fun!! My friends and I love to share this wine together!! It tastes delicious and is the perfect price for all of us!!
Fran W.
Fran W.
Pottstown, PA
Love Moscato and this brand it inexpensive and it tates really good. I love to sit around with my hubby or friends and have a glass of wine and some specialty cheese and crackers especially on a hot summer day or after a long day of work.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA
I love every Barefoot wine I've tried. I love sweet wines and Moscato is one of my favorites. You can't beat this for the price. The taste is great and you don't have to break your bank! I love to have a glass outside on the patio on a spring or summer evening...perfect.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Lea Ellen F.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Elyssa G.
Elyssa G.
Southington , CT
My absolute Favorite!,, always delicious you can't go wrong. Perfect for a girls night in or a Sunday brunch!
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brunswick, GA
This is one of my go to wines. Love the taste.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Happy Hour Expert
I love sweet and fruity wine! You can never go wrong with this wine. It is cost effective and tastes good too! It is my go to when I don't feel like splurging on alcohol.
Breanne H.
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
The Barefoot line is a nice affordable wine, so the Moscato fills the need in the brand's line. It's decent, but not going to impress a serious wine drinker.
Hector C.
Hector C.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is surprisingly tasty considering how low the cost is. It stays true to a sweet moscato taste without being too tart.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?