Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
New Windsor, NY

One of my go to wines! Great flavor wine especially for the price! Great for using in mixed drinks as well!
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI

I am not a big wine person. I think the after taste of this product is disgusting and I was not to happy with it. That's just my personal opinion.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Louisburg, NC

Tasty I drink it after baking a tasty and delicious cake (usually Red Velvet)
Malinda N.
Malinda N.

Great brand! I love me some Moscato. Especially after a long day of work.
Rosalinda W.
Rosalinda W.

Love some Mascato! Sweet & crisp, never dries out your mouth and goes well with most meals!
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA

Oh how I love this wine! I'm not a big wine drinker, but give me this moscato and I could drink the entire bottle myself. It's so good! It's light and sweet, definitely one of my favorites. And even better, it doesn't cost much at all, very affordable.
nicole s.
nicole s.
Brooklyn, NY

It's nice and affordable. You can feel nice after a couple of glasses without spending a lot. It's great to bring to parties or create your own private party lol enjoy.
Monique S.
Monique S.

This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
kiara d.
kiara d.

An inexpensive wine. One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Pearl River, LA

If your looking for something light and sweet, this is your best bet. It's a dessert wine, so serve it after the main course.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now