Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Donna F.
Donna F.
Croton Hdsn, NY

Delicious and very easy to drink! It's a cheap brand but not a bad wine. A little bit sweet but if you like sweet wine, you will like this!
Danielle  B.
Danielle B.
Fort Jennings, OH

The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Shanika T.
Shanika T.

Nice and sweet for relaxing night not too strong very smooth.... for a cheap wine it really great for date night.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

This Moscato was the first wine that I found I really enjoyed. Since then I have moved on to wines that are less sweet, but I recommend this to anyone who prefers a very sweet wine or is in the starting phases of their wine pallet.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME

Sweet, perfect. Easy on the taste buds. I love cheap wine and fancy expensive wine is just not my kind of thing. Put a few frozen strawberries in with it and you have the BEST wine
missy r.
missy r.

Really affordable & a great, smooth moscato but the type of wine is a little sweet for my tastes!
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville, TX

The aroma and taste are absolutely delicious. For not bring expensive at all I was afraid to try it but when I did it became my go to wine. I have some in my fridge now.
Megan G.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN

This is a great tasting sweet wine. This is my usual go to wine. The taste is great and so is the price!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN

Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
Maryssa F.
Maryssa F.
Rural Manitoba

Barefoot makes a really nice and light moscato. This is one of my go to wines. Even my friends who don't drink much wine really like it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now