Add a Photo

Photos (61)
jackie r.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA

Don't care for wine but this moscato and bubbling feeling is great. It sweet
Kapries B.
Kapries B.
Selma, TX

This is the wine to get if you're looking for something that's cheap but great
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX

This is a really good cheap brand of wine. Moscato is probably my favorite of theirs that they make.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH

I really enjoy a sweet wine, and barefoot moscato is absolutely delicious. My favorite is the pink moscato it is very bubbly and very easy to drink. And this brand is very inexpensive. It goes great with dinner.
Amber L.
Amber L.

Mmm. Moscato! It's cheap and taste great! My drink of choice for a nice night in!
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Lake Tapps , WA

A light classic wine. Love all the Barefoot wines but the Moscato has to be a favorite. Love the flavor and the little bit of carbonation.
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

While i hate most wines, barefoot moscato is a great drink. the only wine i have really ever found myself liking
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

This is easily my favorite wine right now. It's ridiculously cheap, but it's good quality. Moscato is a very sweet wine, which is my favorite type.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Spring Valley, NY

It is super sweet. I am not a huge drinker but I love this wine! It is reasonably priced and totally worth the money.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now