Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA

If you don't know what kind of wine your host likes, go ahead and pick this up because I have not yet met a girl who doesn't like this moscato!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Deridder, LA

Really great taste. Very sweet and not bitter.. I will go through a whole bottle before I know it! One of the best moscatos!
Stacie H.
Stacie H.
New Orleans, LA

I love this wine! Most of the flavors are great, but this one is my favorite! It pairs very well and goes down smooth. YUM!
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV

Love love love it, just the right amount of tart and sweetness. Just try it.
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.

Great wine to have with dinner. I love the value you get with Barefoot wines. The Moscato is the right level of sweet for my taste.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA

They say you get what you pay for but this wine is definitely fine for it's price! My favorite by Barefoot is the sweet red.
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN

My go too enexpensive wine specially the moscato one. It is just so good and sweet and i can't taste alcohol that much.. I could drink it as a juice really thats how good it is.the price ranges is reasonable. would buy it again.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Eau Claire, WI

First off I love Barefoot Wines. They are affordable and tasty! I enjoy their moscato very much, a light, sweet and fruity wine. It really goes great with cheese!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Annapolis, MD

This is one of my favorite wines. Barefoot makes their Moscato rich in flavor and sweet. It is so yummy.
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA

I am obsessed with this Moscato! I love it! My mom introduced this product to me and I am so happy she did! I always recommend it to my friends. Its a must try and it very cheap.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?