Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love this wine for the price! The pink moscato is my absolute favorite in the line. If you have not tried it, I highly recommend!
Strongsville, OH
This wine is pretty good. Extremely affordable. Very sweet and bubbly white. I would recommend it as a dessert wine :)
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
New Kent, VA
Barefoot is an excellent brand for moscato, one of my favorites. Their prices are awesome, so you really get a good value.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Pineview, GA
By far my favorite cheaper mascato!!!! i drink this everynight!!! love it!!! it is on the stronger end.
Kyle C.
Kyle C.
Fall River, MA
I am obsessed with this moscato! It is smooth and sweet, one of the better moscatos I have ever had, always my go to wine!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Wintersville, OH
I love this wine! the red moscato is amazing as well! It doesn't cost a lot either! It has a great tatse. I buy it constantly!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Rego Park, NY
One of my favorite wines, perfect served chilled on a hot summer night. A little low in acidity, it can taste almost like a juice. I prefer to drink this without food.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Annapolis, MD
Sweet bubbly wine. Crisp on the tongue with apple hints. Pairs great with dessert or if your a wino like me, you'll drink it on its own.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Shelton, CT
This is my go to wine! It's sweet and tasty. I often drink it as is, but sometimes when having guests over I mix it up with frozen fruit and a juice, and it's the perfect summer sangria!
Pearland , Tx
The only reason this doesn't get an A in my book is because it gives me a headache if I have more than a single glass... I know that because it's a less-expensive wine it's more likely to give me a headache but if I'm just looking for a decent wine to have with my dinner this is what I purchase. I like the sweetness, it isn't super syrupy and it doesn't bite either. Enjoy!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?