BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
Happy Hour Expert
When I'm looking for a refreshing, picnic, inexpensive wine, this is my go to! Cheap & delicious. Unfortunately I can't even get my fiance' to try it :(
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge. I have been drinking this wine for a few years now, it is the only wine I purchase. I love the taste, the way it sits on the tongue, and the price. I love the regular Moscato, the pink, and the red..
Amanda T.
Pasadena , TX
This wine is a smooth tasteful drink. Goes down smoothly compaired to others, the price is perfect and goes great with some chocolate strawberrys
Abby P.
Youngstown , OH
This is a delicious tasting moscato! I always bring this with me to friends houses or parties, and it's always liked by those who try it. It's an easy drink! I like to add frozen blackberries and fresh mint to mine to fancy it up a bit!
Melissa H.
Walnutport, PA
This moscato wine is very smooth and sweet if you like your wine on the sweeter side. You definitely should chill this wine. It pairs well with fruit :-)The price is very cheap and reasonable, around $8 a bottle.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL
This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
JULIE S.
Ahh I love this! It tastes so good and is nice to add to any meal.
I like to bring a couple bottles to "girls night" at a friends house.
Claudia R.
Fort Worth, TX
I have to say that this Moscato is one of my favorites one!! Just can't get enough of it. :) A couples things that I like about it is that is easy to find, cheap , not to strong or to sweet! I could just drink it with everything ..
tasha c.
senoia, GA
This is my favorite wine, hands down. It pairs well with everything or alone! Love it so much! Always have a bottle at home!
Jennifer M.
Crest Hill, IL
Not a horrible choice for wine, it does good in a pinch and make you happy so that's really all that matters. Great to take with for gifts or parties.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?