Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
missy r.
missy r.

Really affordable & a great, smooth moscato but the type of wine is a little sweet for my tastes!
Tanya d.
Tanya d.
Beeville, TX

The aroma and taste are absolutely delicious. For not bring expensive at all I was afraid to try it but when I did it became my go to wine. I have some in my fridge now.
Megan G.
Megan G.
S Pittsburg, TN

This is a great tasting sweet wine. This is my usual go to wine. The taste is great and so is the price!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN

Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
Maryssa F.
Maryssa F.
Rural Manitoba

Barefoot makes a really nice and light moscato. This is one of my go to wines. Even my friends who don't drink much wine really like it!
Harley S.
Harley S.
Oshkosh, WI

Barefoot wine is my favorite wine. Such a good wine for a reasonable price. I love getting bottles of these and enjoying them during my bubble baths
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD

Great line of wine! any are good purchases. decent prices! perfect for girls night. smooth wine and taste great
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL

One of my favorite wines! And the price is decent! It has a pretty good taste for what you are paying for.
Sara M.
Sara M.

Moscato is a light white perfect for a girls night or a nice dinner in. Barefoot provides an affordable product that is especially perfect for ladies (and gents!) who live on a college budget!
tracy i.
tracy i.

This is my go to wine. Not only is the price right but you can find this wine pretty much anywhere. Which is a plus. I know sometimes finding a wine you like is hard. With barefoot thats not the case.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now