BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
krista d.
krista d.
Cleveland, OH
This is ok my favorite moscatto to buy is served at carrabbas.its about 30 dollars and it is well worth the money.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Marysville, WA
When I'm not sure what I'm eating if at all . This is my go to wine . Cheap & tasty . Ah-mazing on a Hott day & laying out in the sun with music blaring and a good book
Becky K.
Becky K.
Loveland, CO
Love this wine. Perfect for a summer afternoon or evening on the patio or the beach! Great for girls nights, too! Sweet, but not too sweet. I also make sangria with it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
I like Barefoot wine because of the variety they offer. The white Moscato is a good choice if you like sweet wine. The decent price is always a plus as well.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
Moscato is fantastic. Its sweet, and you almost don't even notice how much your're drinking, until the bottle is gone which tends to lead to a very difficult morning.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Murrieta, CA
Love barefoot wines and their prices. They have a lot of sweet, not dry wines that I like and are easy to drink. Always have a bottle on hand and are usually on sal. If you are a sweet wine kind of gal, try this wine or the sweet red moscato. There are a few of them that are really good.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Tustin, CA
This is the wine for all you neophytes in the wine pool. I enjoy a Oakes white with fruit notes. I have nevertheless been a fan of sweet wines. Moscato is a nice sweet more desert wine. It has its place on the tasting table. Barefoot makes a decent Moscato that is easy to drink and even easier to but. If you are new to wining and love a sweeter wine, this is a nice one to try. Enjoy!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Manhattan, KS
I love Moscato's especially this one! So sweet and it is easy to go down!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barnet , VT
I love ALL Barefoot wine! I've been on a Pino Grigro kick lately.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Moscato is typically a dessert wine. This one isn't sickly sweet or thick as some moscatos can be. It goes down smooth and has the perfect amount of sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?