Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carmel, IN

This my go-to brand in college. I feel like I get a decent quality wine for an awesome price, and I love the selection that Barefoot has.
Gabi H.
Gabi H.

Love Barefoot wine! My favorite is the pink moscato. It can be a little bubbly which is perfect. The perfect wine to bring to girls night!
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH

Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
Hannah k.
Hannah k.
Heath, OH

Great wine for the price that you pay. All of the other kinds of barefoot are also very tasty.
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

This is great if you love sweet wine and don't want to spend much money on a bottle. If you've never had wine and want to try it, Barefoot is always a good place to start.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR

There is nothing I don't like about moscato wine, so many options and they are all delicious and very affordable
Angela G.
Angela G.
Eastlake, OH

I love this for the price! It's a great lighter sweet wine, perfect for summertime, but I also drink it year round. Typically the ones I find that are better, also have a higher price tag, so I prefer to save the few dollars!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now