Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Karoline J.
Karoline J.
Chapel Hill, NC

The perfect wine for a person not really interested in becoming a wine expert. Is sweet and easy to drink. Plus the price is great!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV

I love moscato and I love all barefoot wine. Such a great company for a good price and you can find these in any store that sells alcohol. I will continue buying this wine.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN

Barefoot Moscato is a great tasting wine and refreshing wine for less than ten dollars. I would recommend it to any fellow Moscato lover!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Denton, TX

My favorite wine! Sold at many different stores so it isn't hard to find and the price is just right!
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Nederland, TX

I only drink Moscato wine. I find this one to be great value for the price. However, the after taste on this is more bitter then other brands I have tried.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA

I was given a glass of this wine a few years ago on a 'girl's weekend with my best friend and her daughter. I love sweet wine and so this was an immediate hit. My husband and I do not drink a great deal of alcohol and in the past years even less than before but I have to say that this was so delicious, light and refreshing that between the four of us we finished the two large bottles. Absolutely delicious for the price which is beyond reasonable.
Philip M.
Philip M.
Orlando, FL

My wife LOVES this wine. Moscato is her favorite type of wine and barefoot is certainly her go to brand. If you like sweet-- and I do mean SWEET- drinks, then this is for you. If you are a dry white or red wine drinker, this wont be up your alley.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , Fl

I love this wine! When I'm not sure about a great dessert wine to get for myself or to bring to a friends house this is my go to. It's so smooth, sweet and a little fruity. It's incredibly refreshing and crisp.
Kiara  .
Kiara .

I love all Barefoot products. This is one of my favs! It's sweet and taste really good cold. Sometimes I add fruit to add a little more flavor.
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now