Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Kiara  .
Kiara .

I love all Barefoot products. This is one of my favs! It's sweet and taste really good cold. Sometimes I add fruit to add a little more flavor.
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine! I love Sweet wine! I cannot stand anything dry and this wine is DELICIOUS!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite wine, very cheap and affordable and sweet. So you should try it.
Francis S.
Francis S.

I love moscato wine. Barefoot moscato isn't bad but it's definitely not the best moscato on the market. It doesn't taste as sweet or as good as others I have tried but then again, it's also a cheaper moscato. I would definitely say if you're thinking of starting out trying moscato wine, grab a little higher quality brand and skip this one, otherwise you might not get a true sense of what the wine has the potential to be.
Logan B.
Logan B.
Auburn, AL

I love this wine! Tastes super fruity and sweet, which though isn't appropriate all the time, is still very good. Surely a dessert wine, but I suppose could be drank with a meal. Barefoot is always a good bet!
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ

Although I am not a fan of moscato as a wine if I had to drink it then I would drink barefoot brand. Moscato is just too sweet for my taste.
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Atlanta, GA

Searching for a good cheap moscato? Well look no further barefoot now offers the refreshing taste of moscato for those light palettes.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX

I love moscatos! This one is so good and is a good price to just sit and home and relax with I def recommend it. Yummy!
tara b.
tara b.

I love all barefoot wines but this mascato is my favorite. It's my go to for just hanging around, and it is great for gifts. It has a nice sweet taste.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI

Pretty good moscato. Good flavor-a bit too sweet versus other moscatos but great and not overpriced.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now