Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kate T.
Kate T.
Coopersville, MI

The Moscato is a great sweet wine for a beginner, but equally refreshing when adding some fresh fruit, a little bit of brandy, soda water shake and serve. Voila and awesome and refreshing Sangria!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA

It's ok but not my go to Moscato. I usually buy this if I'm having a lot of people over as it seems to be well liked.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.

I have never been a wine drinker. my best friend bought me a bottle and i have now officially become a wine drinker!!! I love how this wine has a sweet taste to it but doesn't overpower your taste buds! I also love the fact thats its affordable!!
Lucinda H.
Lucinda H.
Hiram, GA

I tried a couple of small bottles of this and I honestly didn't really care for it. I like wine, but this one didn't do it for me.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Mayfield, KY

I was never much on wines till a few years ago when a friend suggested that I try Barefoot Moscato. Since then I have been "HOOKED" on it.

I like to add strawberry and kiwi slices to it and seems to make it even fruiter.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Preston, CT

I've tried many different wines and I just can't do it....but moscato I can.....so light and fresh I also tried the pink one :)
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Walnut Ridge, AR

Barefoot Moscato, tried it once, hated it .. Love moscato but not this brand, taste cheap. Love Post Moscato better:)
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Choctaw, OK

I hadn't ever drank wine until I met my friend Jess. She introduced to this. I feel in love this has just right amount of AW
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

I'm mostly writing this review because I just found out they come in one serving bottles and that is just plain AWESOME. Barefoot tastes great for how inexpensive it is and, while it can be on the sweet side, the moscato is my favorite.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA

All of their products have a great taste. Even better the price is amazing. There is a wide variety of taste and I think all of them are awesome
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?