Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
Karrie J.
Karrie J.
Trenton, FL
Love this wine! It taste great, easy to find and a wonderful wine to bring to a party!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love all the Barefoot wines, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hickory, NC
I can always grab this at CVS or even Lowes Foods for a affordable yet amazing glass of wine. Their moscato is very refreshing and I always enjoy it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manteca, CA
Pair this with your favorite dessert and you can't go wrong! Barefoot may not be the best brand for Moscato, but for the price it tastes pretty good.
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca
It's honestly my favorite kind of wine. Enjoy a glass or two when I'm by the pool with friends or having a girls night.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Absolutely love this Moscato, but I do feel that it is sweet after a few glasses. All moscato is sweet. It is simply refreshing and I drink it all year round.
Carol O.
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
A nice light wine. Perfect Moscoto for summer. A nice wine for guests or yourself.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA
One of my favorite moscatos. great price since its so easy to drink the whole bottle to yourself. i would like if the mini bottles would be more available because they're great for tailgates and the beach!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ
Barefoot is hands down the best...It is crisp and fruity and they have a really yummy Pink Moscato (available in bubbly too!) It is also found everywhere and is pretty cheap. I definitely recommend.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?