6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,846 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love barefoot Moscato especially during the summer months. A nice cold glass and relaxing on my patio with the warm summer breeze! Nothing taste better!!
One of the best moscatos I've had... Not too sweet! Perfect amount of sweetness and such a great taste!
I'm not a fan of this wine, its good if you want to go the cheaper route but I prefer my favorite blue bottled a little more expensive version..
This barefoot moscato reminds me of my college days. Whenever I wanted to be fancy, I would pick up a bottle. For $8, you can't really complain.
This moscato can typically be found in my fridge at all times. It pairs perfectly with almost everything I eat and it is not breaking my wallet!
1 of my favorite wines. It has a nice sweet taste for it to be good with dinner, dessert, or just an evening glass of wine.
Perfect for a warm summer afternoon. Toss in some frozen berries for a great flavor boost that doesn't water down like ice.
Barefoot's moscato is always on the menu for our twice monthly girl's night. we're obsessed! goes perfect with desserts or by itself.
One of my favorite summertime wines! Light and fruity, plus good priced for those on a budget! Also great to put in summertime punches or fruity cocktails!
One of the cheapest wines around. But it is so good and comes in different varieties and flavors. I highly recommend it
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos