The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I have to be in the mood for Barefoot Moscato. It does tend to be sweet- but would be a great light wine to drink at a brunch or during the day.
My favorite. The only type of wine i will drink, every night!
I'm not a huge wine snob, but drinking this Moscato is like drinking grape juice with tons of sugar added in. I bought one thinking it'd be delicious, but I couldn't even keep drinking it. I gave it to a friend and opened up a whole new bottle of something else. Granted, I'm not a huge Moscato drinker (I'm more into Pino Grigio or Chardonney), but this was unbearable for me. WAY too sweet!
Moscato is one of my favorite wines. It's not to sweet and is cheap to buy at the store! This is my choice over a lot of different wines
Barefoot is on the lower end for wines, but overall still makes a pretty good product. I personally have a live affair with my town's local winery, but in a pinch I will choose Barefoot Moscato. The wine is sweet and crisp, definitely pretty tasty and great for Sangria.
This is by far the best tasting Moscato I've had, and it's very affordable. It's very sweet, so I usually have it as a dessert wine.
This is really good for how cheap it is. I enjoy picking this up and having it in my cabinet for a rainy day. Very good stuff.
IT TASTES LIKE FEET! Its disgusting! Warm or Chilled, its a waste of money!
Tasty but not that tasty...last choice!
I love Moscato...the sweet, crisp taste of it. That and Prosecco are my favorites. Barefoot does a great job of bringing it. Pair it with a nice light fruity dessert, like strawberry shortcake and you've got a party!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos