Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
New Windsor, NY

Love this wine!! It's sweet, light, cheap, and easy to find!! It comes in mini bottles too!
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL

An inexpensive wine that taste great! The brand offers many varieties to choose from and different sizes. However, the Moscato is one of my favorites!
Kate R.
Kate R.

This stuff is lovely. Great fun girls night option. Definitely need a cork screw though.
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI

I love any kind of moscato...any time and any season is a great time to have it!
Katie P.
Katie P.

For the price point of this wine, you can't go wrong!! I like the white barefoot mascoto not the pink so much. Too floral for my taste. But, the white Is FABULOUS!
Kapua H.
Kapua H.
Kailua, HI

This is a great, inexpensive wine. I love that it's sweet and smooth. The original moscato is delicious, but I enjoy the Barefoot Pink Moscato and Barefoot Red Moscato more. These are my go tos for Friday night after work. At $4.88 a bottle from Walmart, you can't go wrong!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH

Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot is a good, cheap brand if you have a price limit.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA

I drink white wine exclusively, and moscato is one of my favorites. Barefoot is a great brand at a great price. If you like something on the sweet side, I would definitely suggest this wine.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now