4.56 / 5 based on 8,185 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my go to wine, especially when I'm bringing some to a party or gathering. This is a perfect wine for people who don't usually drink wine.
I often buy 2 bottles when I purchase Barefoot wines. The taste is immaculate and the price is unbeatable. I'm 110% in love with the Moscato.
Love love this wine. Don't waste your time or money on other brands. I promise you will love this crisp, fruity delicious tasting wine. 🍷🍷🍷🍷
I just had this wine at a pottery painting events with my girlfriends. It is SO good, not too sweet, not too dry and super affordable. Perfect!
I'm not a very big drinker...but my sister had a wine night with me and I must say...this has definitely become a wine I can have a glass of :)
I am not a big fan of wine but can definitely handle some moscato. Barefoot wine is pretty affordable too so makes it even better in my book!
I love this stuff!! its my go to when I'm going to a party, having some friends over or just wanting a nice glass with dinner! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Light and fruity, this is the best wine for those that want something sweet and the price isn't bad either I paid $6.99 last time I bought it.
I'm not a fan of Moscato, but for the price, this one is pretty good. I like to throw a couple of ice cubes in a glass for a nice summer drink.
A friend of mine bought this wine to drink at my Christmas party and I really liked it. The taste is delicious. I recommend everyone try this.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos