Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Moscato is a very sweet wine that goes great with any occasion. I would suggest Barefoot Moscato to any friend or family! Not only is this wine amazing but it is also affordable and easy to find!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
I was introduced to Moscato by a very close friend and now I've tried a few different brands but I keep going back to Barefoot! The taste is amazing, sweet and pairs well with light foods and great with dessert. I am a sweet wine drinker so this is a great wine to try!
SheAnna S.
SheAnna S.
Elmwood, IL
If you want a wine that isn't going to break the bank barefoot brand is the one. Moscato is my favorite of the barefoot brand. Its got a nice refreshing taste.
Julie H.
Julie H.
East Palatka, FL
Enjoyed the moscato it wasn't of the highest quality but still good.
Casandra F.
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL
The price is great! I love the taste. It doesn't taste cheap at all. I really enjoy it
Carlicia A.
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
This is my number one choice for Moscato. I've been drinking this brand for years, it is very sweet and smooth. If you're new to drinking wine this the best choice.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
DAYTON, OH
I'm a big wine fan & am not generally big on cheaper wine brands, but Barefoot is an exception! Affordable, not too dry, just the right amount of sweet.. it's a great casual wine.
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi
I love Moscato and Barefoot brand is a great product.
Even better that it is always affordably priced!
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Great quality wine at a decent price. This wine is a good alternative to the very expensive wine and I buy this on occasion when I need to relax after work.
Serina D.
Serina D.
Ormond Beach , Fl
I love Barefoot Mascato. I really dislike harsh tasting & strong alcohol so I fell in love with this sweet & fruity wine the first time I tried it. Is it weird that I put ice in mine?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?