BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Jen R.
Jen R.
State College, PA
I love moscato, but I do find the Barefoot moscato to be a little sweet. Definitely delicious though if you want to share a bottle with your friends, I just can't drink too much myself personally because of how sweet it is! But for the price, it's a great pick.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot moscato is one of my go-to brands/varieties. its available at the grocery store, and isn't sooo sweet that you don't want to drink it (looking at you, Cupcake Vinyards Asti!) but isn't so alcohol-y that its undrinkable. its really yummy!
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato had a great flavor. I love sweet Moscato wine, so this product is great to me. The value is great as well.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I love this stuff! It's delicious and a great value for the price. It's my go to wine for when I don't want to spend a lot of money but still want to have a good drink!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
Its good but not as sweet as other ones that a like.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
It is okay it is a cheaper wine but definitely worth it for a quick stop at the sporots store. the pinot grigio is good..............................................................
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dekalb, IL
Best moscato you can buy for the price. Sweet, but not overly sweet. Just an overall yummy wine and at a great price at an added bonus. Can find it on sale for $5-6 a bottle, but I would buy it even if it were more expensive.
Gizelle R.
Gizelle R.
Bronx, NY
Great taste!
Not to sweet but sweet enough.
My choice for when I want to cook something a bit special for my hunny or just if I want to relax with my girl friends and make it a girls night at home.
Not to mention, the price ain't bad either.
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Southgate, MI
This is a nice inexpensive wine that is great at parties. Everyone seems to love it and you don't have to break the bank making sure you have enough for your guests. I just served it at my jewelry party and I think it helped increase my sales.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
The BEST cheap wine! Love getting my girlfriends together with a bottle or two of barefoot! Perfect for those who like a sweeter wine!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?