Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Aaron J.
Aaron J.
Elmwood Park, IL

For the price Barefoot is great. its my go to wine. I like the pink moscato best but this is just as good.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA

I add a little bit of sseven up to my glass and ice. i know that defeats the purpose of wine, i just hate mine going warm
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL

The price is unbeatable for the quality of the wine. When you want to relax and sip on something delicious, not expensive and relaxing, I would definitely go for this wine. They have various kinds, and they are all delicious.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA

Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
trish r.
trish r.
Oceanside, CA

My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Adrian W.
Adrian W.
Henning, TN

One of my favorite brands of moscato, especially for the price of it. a good buy!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.

This is sweet like candy. I don't like it being so sweet but some people like a really sweet dessert wine and this would be a good pick.
Jenna Z.
Jenna Z.

This is such a guilty pleasure, even though i know it's way too sweet and i have many better options available.. sometimes i just have to give in!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
San Antonio, TX

This is my go to Moscato! Great taste and a great price! It is sweet and a great choice for any occasion!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now