Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Connie G.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA

I love the Barefoot brand of Moscato. It has a smooth, sweet taste to it. It does not have a bitter taste after drinking the wine.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Lake City, Tn

This is my favorite *cheap* wine. It's not expensive, but it still tastes delicious. I love hosting with it and just drinking it the evenings. It's not a wine to pair with salty food though.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO

I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Karri M.
Karri M.
Sumner, WA

This Moscato is decent but a little watery tasting to me.
David T.
David T.
Melbourne, FL

Barefoot wines are definitely not at the top of the list when it comes to quality, but if you are like most people, even the lower end wines are still very much enjoyable and Barefoot is no exception. If you are looking for a decent sweet wine that won't hurt your wallet, Barefoot Moscato is a solid choice. It's very easy to drink and has a pleasant palette of pears, and a citrucy flavor that holds nicely throughout.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Spokane, WA

I love all barefoot wines this was the first wine I had ever had and it started me on whole new craze its a very sweet wine
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

Barefoot is just OK. There are so many better wines available that contain more flavor for either the same cost or just a tad higher. I personally don't like wasting my money on this bland wine.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

As a college student I don't like to spend money. Barefoot has a lot of good wine including this Moscato! It is cheap but doesn't taste like a cheap wine normally does. If you don't like spending a lot of money on alcohol this is a good way to go!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Frankfort, IL

Barefoot Moscato is the sweetest I've had of this particular wine. It was this bottle that got me into wine and I will be forever thankful. It is a very sweet wine with pear undertones and is good to pair with really anything from what I've experienced. Because it's so sweet though, I can only have two glasses tops. It's such a great treat and will always be my first!
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA

Good taste and great price.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now