Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I recently discovered Moscato and Barefoot is my fav brand because its inexpensive and yummy! I prefer the pink Moscato by barefoot, which is the only reason I gave a B
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Meriden , CT
This wine is so good, reasonably priced and tastes delicious, I love it so much that I gave my bridesmaids each a bottle asking them to be my bridesmaid!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wine wednesday favorite! My number one go to! this is always stocked in my house with at least 3 bottles! the taste is amazing and really refreshing without a bad aftertaste
Allison S.
Allison S.
Temple, TX
This is a very sweet wine for people that are just getting hooked on wine. It is a good starter into the wine world. And you can't beat the price!
emily T.
emily T.
Kansas city , MO
I don't often drink wine, but when I do, I really like barefoot's moscato. I think the red moscato is my favorite. and it's very affordable!
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
Karrie J.
Karrie J.
Trenton, FL
Love this wine! It taste great, easy to find and a wonderful wine to bring to a party!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love all the Barefoot wines, but Barefoot Moscato is always my go to.
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL
Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manteca, CA
Pair this with your favorite dessert and you can't go wrong! Barefoot may not be the best brand for Moscato, but for the price it tastes pretty good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?