Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

This has become my go-to wine to keep in the house for those days when I want to enjoy a glass of wine while I unwind. It's fruity, sweet flavor is delicious yet still feels like a decadent treat.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
Savannah, GA

I drink white wine exclusively, and moscato is one of my favorites. Barefoot is a great brand at a great price. If you like something on the sweet side, I would definitely suggest this wine.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Waverly W.
Waverly W.
Greer, SC

My absolute favorite! Always on sale too and it come in larger bottles for those of us who enjoy a glass of wine (or two) every night! haha
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
San Antonio, TX

Not a bad taste for the price. The bottle goes fast. Just be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.
Tara W.
Tara W.

I love it. Sweet and just the right amount of "relaxation" for after a hard days work
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
tracy, ca

For the price this is a decent moscato. If you are on a budget and love a sweet wine, this is for you.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY

If you are looking for a sweet sipping drink... This is it. It's perfect when you are looking for something on the sweeter side. This is a very light and crisp drink
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
TAMPA, FL

One of my friends introduced this to me one day and I haven't stopped ever since, this is my go to bottle love it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now