Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Wanda P.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL

I love sweet wines, this fits me. The price point is excellent, it's a cheap wine but really taste good. I prefer it served very cold
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Louisville, KY

It's okay. It's not sweet enough for my taste and still tastes pretty cheap. I prefer red wine though
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA

I do not care for moscato wines. Actually, I do not care for Barefoot wines in general. I can usually find a much better wine for the same price.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Lebanon, NH

I love Moscato...huge fan of sweet wines in general. This wine is great because it tastes good, and it's super cheap. It's awesome :)
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Doral, Florida

Not a big wine drinker but this stuff is good. Love pink moscato, especially in cocktails with grapefruit soda. Sweet and I love it that way!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Whenever going for a lower cost wine, this is my number one go to! This is the perfect wine when I just need a chilled glass of wine after a long day.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Philadelphia, PA

I recently started drinking wine. This was one of the first wines I tasted and actually really liked. It is perfect, not too dry. It is good straight out the bottle or even mixed with some soda such as sprite over some ice. It goes down so smooth. I would drink this any day over a beer, I would much rather have wine than beer. I would recommend this to anyone.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is awesome. I like to chill it for a couple of hours on a Friday night. Me and my cousins get together and have glass or two but the taste is wonderful and smooth. I tell everyone to try it.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Brooklyn, NY

I'm not a big drinker but I do enjoy drinking this , especially when I'm relaxing or when I'm with a group of girls . Amazing,relaxing, chill, sweet drink!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY

This is one of my favorite wines. It is not too dry and it tastes great right out of the bottle. It is perfect for a girls night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now