BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 48 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?6 Answers
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
Cheap and easy to drink. This wine is my favorite when I am on a budget and looking to relax with a movie and dinner on the couch at home. This wine is on sale often at my local grocery store and easy to find! I can't have too much of it though because it is very sweet but it makes me feel nice!
Brittany W.
Aurora, OH
We love Barefoot wine as a middle of the road wine for our family nights in. They come in smaller sizes which we just used for a baby shower as a giveaway and was the perfect size and price. Who doesn't love a little glass of wine as a gift? This wine is sweet for those that love a sweeter wine.
Alyssa R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Barefoot Moscato is a good, light and sweet Moscato. It is well priced and good for taking to parties and gatherings. I have also made several white wine cocktails with it and it works well with all that I have tried. It is a good wine for new wine drinkers looking for something light and sweet.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
My favorite brand of wine. This one is no exception. Love the light fruity Moscato. Well chilled is the best way to go with this one. Great any time of year, but especially refreshing on a hot summer day or night. Love the price!
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Very good wine. This wine is much much cheaper than most wines, but taste just as great as the more expensive wines. Good wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this for a first time wine drinker.
Hannah S.
This is an enjoyable budget sweet wine. It's smooth, sweet, and crisp. It's nothing fancy at all but it gets the job done when you are craving a sweet wine but don't want to drop a whole lot on wine.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY
Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I love the Barefoot brand, finally got a chance to try the Moscato and I really like the smooth flavor. It's sweet and tastes great chilled. After drinking one glass, I had to get another. Moscato is very relaxing and refreshing. I like that it's very affordable and easy to find at my liquor store.
Clare G.
One of my favorite wines. Great for girls nights or a night on the town. The price is good for the value and it's super delicious. I have purchased this at a Walmart, Meijer, and Kroger. I am a repeat customer and have tried their other products as well.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?