BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
My favorite Moscato! I love the peach flavor of this wine. It is a great light dessert wine that is great to give as a gift or bring to a party. It almost tastes like juice it is so light.
Jolina N.
Jolina N.
Palmetto, GA
Love this wine!!! The flavor is great. Sweet but not too sweet. The perfect compliment to many different foods!
Barefoot is definitely my go to when I want to settle down for the evening.
Mary A.
Mary A.
If you like sweet white wine - this is for you! It is made in Austrlia, it is made of grapes called "Moscato". It is pretty inexpensive so it is perfect for a wine party with girlfriends.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Erie, PA
I love the light fruity and sweet flavor of Moscato, and Barefoot is no slouch! It's one of my go to brands for this variety of wine. It is affordable, yet stands up well to alternatives.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Oxford, CT
I love sweet wine and this is exactly that! I also love how in expensive the product is so if I'm looking for a way to relax after a hard time but don't want to spend too much, this is it
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Fernley, Nv
I love this moscato so much! My favorite treat is to slice fresh strawberries into my glass! It looks so pretty and tastes delicious. It's really hard to not have a glass or two too many.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
This is a really good Moscato! The flavor is clean and it's delicious! Both my husband and I are big fans, especially when it it chilled. The price is generally low so it is even better!
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
I am not a regular drinker, just a few sips on parties, this is one of my favorites, it's not bitter, just the good amount. The fact that is afordable gives it a big plus..I just love it
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites. It is light and crisp with the perfect sparkling wine taste. I definitely recommend this to new wine tasters and even those that are avid winos.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Happy Hour Expert
This has a very dry taste, but it only takes two glasses to get me sleepy. I do like the taste, especially when eating steak. Its a good drink to have on a night out away from the kids!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?