BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Very good wine. This wine is much much cheaper than most wines, but taste just as great as the more expensive wines. Good wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this for a first time wine drinker.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This barefoot moscato is sweet but not an overwhelming amount. It's really crisp and refreshing it's my go to moscato really good prices can't always find a deal as it's sometimes a few dollars off at my local grocery store. It's worth a try !
Annie J.
Dundalk, MD
Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Clare G.
One of my favorite wines. Great for girls nights or a night on the town. The price is good for the value and it's super delicious. I have purchased this at a Walmart, Meijer, and Kroger. I am a repeat customer and have tried their other products as well.
Judy B.
I drink this one when I can't find the pink moscato. It is very affordable and tastes great. I enjoy putting frozen grapes in it as a little treat. This is by far my favorite brand of moscato, therefore I buy it often. I would definitely recommend this.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love the Barefoot brand, finally got a chance to try the Moscato and I really like the smooth flavor. It's sweet and tastes great chilled. After drinking one glass, I had to get another. Moscato is very relaxing and refreshing. I like that it's very affordable and easy to find at my liquor store.
Brittany H.
Beaufort, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Probably my favorite wine at the moment. Great price, also has a great taste. I've found a lot of other moscato in this price bracket have a very vinegary taste to me, and I don't have that problem with this one!
Hannah S.
This is an enjoyable budget sweet wine. It's smooth, sweet, and crisp. It's nothing fancy at all but it gets the job done when you are craving a sweet wine but don't want to drop a whole lot on wine.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY
Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love this wine. It's easy on the wallet, and just the right amount of sweet. Will definitely buy again. My go to for bringing to a party for sure! Recommend to anyone looking for a sweet wine with a good price.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?