Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Oxford, OH

Sweet wine, cheap price, I love barefoot moscato. Of course if you're into something tart not a good move. I buy barefoot at the liquor store and the grocery store, and I am most definitely a repeat customer that will rebuy
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

I love barefoot! I love what they come up with and I love that all of their wines are affordable and delicious. Moscato is definitely one of my favorites. This is the perfect end to a Friday night after a long week of work
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

This Moscato is one of my favorites of all time. This one has a really light and crisp taste/flavor. It is very inexpensive and I always go for this one. It's lighter compared to other wines and I would recommend this one.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Piermont, NY

So good but so sweet. One glass is enough, or add ice. Moscato is typically grapefruit-based and made for digesting after a meal and it works fine! Price is extremely reasonable. Would buy again, but willing to try others.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Ashland, MS

MY FAV!!!! I love a sweet wine and this is just that!!! They also have a Pink Moscato that is delicious too!! It's a MUST TRY.. but surely everyone has tried this right??? It's also very affordable so that's always a plus.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV

THEE starter wine! If you are new to wine. This one is super easy to drink until you are ready to explore and find what flavors you really enjoy. After a while, I got a little tired of it by itself but love it in Sangria!
Haleigh T.
Haleigh T.

Was a little too tangy for my taste but it had lots of flavor and went down easy. It was not expensive got it at Walmart. This was the first time I bought this but will definitely try different kinds to see which I like!!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Fort Lewis

I honestly dislike this "wine" very much. I know you get what you pay for, and it is affordable, but I can't get past the flavors. Overly sweet at first and then a very pungent sour flavor, almost like sacking on a lemon.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.

This is a favorite for a a nice sweet summer wine on a hot evening. Drop in frozen grapes or berries for an extra treat! Inexpensive yet very good. When it comes to wine, it's what tastes good, not an expensive price tag!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?