Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Swainsboro, GA

I think one of my very first taste of Moscato was by this brand. Packing is very nice. The flavor is very good. Love the sweet taste. As for price, well it is on the higher end of what I would like to pay for a wine.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX

I remember the first time I tried this wine, I thought I hated wine, but this changed my mind completely. It is so sweet and delicious with no bitterness. It's one of the best moscatos I've tried, and it's so cheap!
Molly H.
Molly H.

This is delicious!! One of my favorite moscato', and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! The taste isn't too bubbly like I've found some moscato is which I do not like! I would definitely buy this time and time again!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Im notna real wino but this Moscato is delicious. I like the more fruitier wines i have noticed and this is by far my favorite to drink. U can really taste the nasty " wine"taste! My go to drink here lately! Love!!!
K C A.
K C A.

This brand of Moscato is dry and isn't as sweet as others. I don't like dry tasting wine. I like smooth wine with a little fizz. It isn't a very good Moscato. I wouldn't recommend it to others. The bottle is pretty.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Mansfield, Texas

Everyone I know drinks this moscato and it was actually the very first one I ever tasted. It was very tasty and light on the palette. Very affordable for the quality and good flavor. It is a nice summer patio wine.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Memphis, IN

This wine is so delicious and sweet! I don't normally drink wine but when I do it's a red wine. I went to a wedding recently and they were serving the Barefoot Moscato, I couldn't believe how sweet it was! So good!
Jeanny T.
Jeanny T.
Lowell, MA

I really love this barefoot moscato! It has a sweet taste and at my local liquor store is only 12$ it taste absolutely good! And it's super affordable! I always purchase this whenever I want to have a drink or two.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Edmonton

I love this wine! It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Not only does it taste good, but it's super inexpensive! I can get a bottle for around $7.00 CAN. If you haven't tried this wine, go pick some up!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

I go through like 3 of these bottles every week I always keep a bottle or 3 around lol. It's so sweet. The price is great and it doesn't take much to have me feeling good. I always recommend to friends and family.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now