BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a pretty good tasting sweet wine. It doesn't have the most depth but it's an easy to drink wine. It's also really affordable as far as wine goes. It's really good as a base for white sangria!
Tamico C.
Brandon, FL
Love, love, love!!! Inexpensive but full of flavor. If you like it sweet and smooth, this is the wine for you! Goes great with everything. Usually a hit with women but everyone will enjoy this.
Crystle M.
Elkins Park, PA
This is my go to wine! Love it and the taste, when I purchase it I def have to purchase more than one bottle. If you are a wine drinker I would recommend it because you will not be disappointed
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
Oh, this wine! The wine you drink when you first become legal. As I grew older I still like it. I may not drink it straight anymore, I blend it with frozen fruit and it's delicious. It's great compared to some more expensive wines. You can save money and drink more.
Jacqueline S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good wine to drink when you are just relaxing in the house watching a movie. The taste isn't strong or bitter so that's a good thing. It's a good wine for the price they sell it at. I have bought this a couple times.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I enjoy this brand a lot. This wine is sweet and simple. I bought this at Walgreens it was very affordable less than $15. It is half the price of other wines but still taste great and is worth it I would recommend this product and I have a few times. I will surly buy it again.
Denise M.
Salem, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is definitely a favorite for girls nights in. Not too expensive, not too sweet. I'm no wine connoisseur but my tastebuds know when they like something. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My go too enexpensive wine specially the moscato one. It is just so good and sweet and i can't taste alcohol that much.. I could drink it as a juice really thats how good it is.the price ranges is reasonable. would buy it again.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This moscato hands down is the best for your buck. It's so cheap it's ridiculous because it's still smooth and tastes so good! It makes it unnecessary to buy an expensive dessert wine at all!!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?