Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Love all barefoot wines! They are super refreshing and soo cheap! I always have 3-4 bottles on hand'
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Nashville, GA

Love this wine. Great beginners wine. Nice and sweet. It's also very inexpensive.
Jean C.
Jean C.
Dwight

In all fairness I'm not much of a Moscato fan because they are usually too sweet for my taste. This brand is a typical Moscato, so if you like sweet wine, it's a decent choice.
Grazia C.
Grazia C.

This wine is so good. It goes very well with fish dishes as well as desserts.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Moscato is my favorite wine out there. Barefoot has a good moscato at a good price. It is often on sale at the store.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Westerville, OH

Not the best moscato out there but I love barefoot because of the price! They habe great cheap wines
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

This is a perfect light wine for girls' night! It's tasty and is really refreshing when served chilled.
Masharia B.
Masharia B.
Rialto, CA

The price is great! You usually get what you pay for with alcoholic beverages, but this one taste pretty good for its price. I was introduced to this at a part I had and after I tasted it I had to pick some up !
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I personally really enjoy the barefoot Moscato line. All of the types (regular, pink, red) are refreshing, decently priced, and great to have on hand
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now