Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Sara F.
Sara F.
Ellicott City , md
This is the best moscato I've tasted.ive had several different brands seeing as this is the only wine i really like , but this one is the best, tastes so fresh
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
WAYNE
Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and tasty. It doesn't have that acidic taste some cheaper white wines have (IMO). it's been my go-to wine for the summer!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I love this wine, it's sweet but light, and compliments the summertime perfectly! Great for when you are taking wine to a bunch of ladies and don't know what they like :)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Can't be beat for the price! Great taste at a great price! So sweet and smooth! Goes amazing with any meal! I love it
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Love love love this wine! Tastes great and the price is great also. Cant go wrong with this wine!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Spring Hill, TN
This is so sweet and crisp and amazing. Last weekend I added a handful of frozen mixed fruit and it was awesome. It felt summery and was thoroughly enjoyed. I like it really cold and the fruit kept it cold longer without watering it down and taking away any of the flavor.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
I always get this brand of wine . Its is alway a summer it> I like use it in a adult fruit punch.Barefoot is awesome and price is good
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wines so of course I had to try it. I have to say that the Barefoot was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't impressed with their rose' selection. This went down smooth and for the price point...EXCELLENT!
Lara K.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
I absolutely love this wine. It is the best Moscato I have had. It is light, and sweet. It is also inexpensive. If you like this, I also recommend the Barefoot Pink Moscato!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I love Mascato, I have tried a lot of brands of Mascato and I will say that Barefoot is my ultimate favorite one. I like the white, red and I just had the pink Mascato from barefoot and I think that is my FAVORITE. If you have not try the pink Mascato and you like Mascato try it!! ITS AMAZING!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?