Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Zhani W.
Zhani W.
Worcester, MA

I love barefoot Moscato. I drink this wine at least three four times a month. I love how sweet it is an the freshly aftertaste I love how light an crisp the wine is. I just love this Wine
jen t.
jen t.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp, and refreshing. It's inexpensive and fits most wine chillers. What's even better, it is available at most grocery stores, Walmart, and Target!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA

My favorite wine. It's not to sweet either. I have tried many brands of moscato all varring in price. This is still the cheapest and the best tasting I have ever had.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Pittsburgh, PA

My absolute favorite wine! I love all moscato wines, but this one is the best I have tried thus far. Light and sweet and goes great with popcorn and a movie for ladies night!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Portsmouth, NH

My favorite wine, always have a bottle in the house! I prefer the white moscato. It's sweet, it's refreshing, it's perfect. It also works great in a homemade sangria :)
Katia P.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX

I love this wine. It has a light fruity taste and very refreshing. I have it by itself or as a mixed cocktail. You cant beat the price either. I always have a bottle at home.
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Angola, IN

Perfect light, white and sweet moscato to take to a party without blowing your budget. No complaints from the other partiers.
Bhavana M.
Bhavana M.

This was my go to wine for do long when I first got into wine. It's cheap, tastes amazing and perfect for girls night in
Alexa  D.
Alexa D.

I love this wine. It is super sweet, so it's definitely a desert wine. For the price it's great
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

I'm pretty picky with wine but I love this. I also love the price, such a great price. My friends and I get together once a month (or two) and drink some wine and eat some food. Always have at least one bottle of this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now