Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Chicopee, MA

This is my favorite wine. It's so sweet and good for the summer time. It's also a good way to wind down at the end of the day
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Warwick, RI

My favorite wine! So sweet and delicious. Love buying barefoot as well because it's not hard on the wallet. Definitely recommend the brand as a whole to anyone looking for good, fairly priced wine.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

This is light great tasting and for the price u get a deucent bottle
Emily W.
Emily W.
Des Moines, IA

Good taste for the price. Ive had better but when you are hosting a party and need a surplus on a budget this is my go to Mascato
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my favorite wine. I love barefoot because its very cheap! I like to enjoy a glass before bed if I do end up having trouble sleeping
Moriah K.
Moriah K.
Hanover, MN

I give Barefoot a D because it is not the worst moscato that I have ever tasted but it is pretty bad. The flavor is horrible and if you are going to buy a cheap wine, go with Yellow tail. It's a much better brand.
Christopher J.
Christopher J.
Danville, VA

Just started drinking this kind with my girlfriend and i love it better then any other brand its very smooth and sweet
Kylee W.
Kylee W.
Williamsport, OH

One of the best ive had in this price range!
Connie G.
Connie G.
Kinder, LA

I love the Barefoot brand of Moscato. It has a smooth, sweet taste to it. It does not have a bitter taste after drinking the wine.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Lake City, Tn

This is my favorite *cheap* wine. It's not expensive, but it still tastes delicious. I love hosting with it and just drinking it the evenings. It's not a wine to pair with salty food though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now