BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX
Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Chloe M.
Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
Lauren O.
I love this wine. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. I like this bran a lot because it is very affordable. Definitely recommend it!
Gwenith S.
Berwyn, IL
This is a good starter moscato as the price isn't bad. The flavor is good but not great. Would I buy again? Sure.
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert
Great inexpensive wine and I usually buy it when I'm hosting my gal friends over. It doesn't taste like wine it tastes like juice.
Melissa F.
I love this it's very light and has a sweet taste to it. The price is fairly cheap and very refreshing.
Jenny B.
San Antonio, TX
This moscato is reasonably priced and pretty good tasting. It's always a hit at a GNO or any gathering.
Ambre B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Good taste for the money. Moscato is such a great flavor and they do a good job of giving you a great tasting, low cost wine. Chilled with some great friends equals an excellent time.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?