Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kayshala A.
Kayshala A.

Very tasty and sweet a perfect balance not too sweet I enjoyed it and definitely will continue to buy
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Richmond, CA

Me and barefoot go back. I tried moscato after my coworkers told me I was missing out so I tried it out of curiosity because of my skepticism I'm always last on the train but moscato is the only wine I can drink or will drink and barefoot is one of the top brands for me and they also have smaller personal bottles so you don't compulsively drink. Great brand great flavor great options and most importantly reasonably priced
Loraine B.
Loraine B.

Love this wine. It goes well with anything. It's not strong but it's a creeper. Try it and you will love this wine.
Annie T.
Annie T.

I love how this is light and just enough to take the edge off. Tastes good and serve to guests when anyone is over.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca

For a lower end wine, this moscato is so good!! Can't be a good moscato for under six dollars. It's a must try!!
Conor C.
Conor C.
Watertown, NY

Love it! It's so deliciously sweet and juicy. Very cheap, easy to find. Not too tart, no bitter aftertaste, not too syrupy. Great for when you just want to enjoy a glass of wine to yourself.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Garfield Hts, OH

I tend to prefer dry reds, but when looking for a dessert wine I love Barefoot Moscato! Definitely sweet enough for dessert, and it won't break the bank!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.

Not quite a white wine girl; but for the price they're selling it, its hard not to like. Very sweet; as a moscato is supposed to be. Maybe spritz some soda water in there and a few frozen grapes and it'd be a nice refreshing treat
Holly R.
Holly R.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I love the barefoot moscato. A nice crisp, sweet and bubbly wine. It's great for those who are on a budget. It's price point is great. I am able to find it just about everywhere I grocery shop. Most of my friends and family seem to enjoy it at gatherings. I quite enjoy most if the barefoot wine line.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY

I love everything about this wine: the taste, the price, the fun!! My friends and I love to share this wine together!! It tastes delicious and is the perfect price for all of us!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?