Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Felisha M.
Felisha M.

This gets five stars from me. It's a sweet white wine made from muscadines or what we call wild grapes. It's very delicious. I did notice that this particular brand is much more effervescent than some other white wines.
Marney E.
Marney E.

My easy go to Moscato. Everyone loves it and it is not expensive at all. I really like this product.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

If you need to satisfy a sweet tooth or you just hate the taste of booze, in general, Barefoot Moscato is for you. It's basically a so-sweet-it-hurts dessert that gets you drunk. Not bad though!
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this moscato. Nice flavor and for the price it is super amazing. I always have this in stock at home.
My favorite go-to wine. It tastes great and it's inexpensive. I love that it's just the right of sweetness and it's refreshing. It is good for any occasion.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

This is my favorite wine Barefoot Moscato is mine and my moms favorite drink to have with dinenr or just because we enjoy its sweet taste and fact that is not pricey
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK

I love this moscato! It is a staple at any party I host. I use it to make a mixed drink containing, Barefoot Moscato, frozen raspberry lemonade, sprite and a touch of vodka. It is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hartford, CT

This is my go to wine, while I sometimes try new brands I always came back to Barefoot Moscato
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Harrisonburg, VA

Moscato is typically a little sweet for me but I do love Barefoot wine in general. You can't beat the price/quality ratio.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Pendleton, IN

This is a great wine if you enjoy sweet wines. You cannot beat the price it tastes as good as some $20 a bottle wine
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now