Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hartford, CT

This is my go to wine, while I sometimes try new brands I always came back to Barefoot Moscato
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Harrisonburg, VA

Moscato is typically a little sweet for me but I do love Barefoot wine in general. You can't beat the price/quality ratio.
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Pendleton, IN

This is a great wine if you enjoy sweet wines. You cannot beat the price it tastes as good as some $20 a bottle wine
Kealey S.
Kealey S.
Methuen, MA

If you like really sweet wine at a reasonable price, this is for you. This comes in two sizes as well to suit your needs.
Aaron J.
Aaron J.
Elmwood Park, IL

For the price Barefoot is great. its my go to wine. I like the pink moscato best but this is just as good.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA

I add a little bit of sseven up to my glass and ice. i know that defeats the purpose of wine, i just hate mine going warm
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Kissimmee, FL

The price is unbeatable for the quality of the wine. When you want to relax and sip on something delicious, not expensive and relaxing, I would definitely go for this wine. They have various kinds, and they are all delicious.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA

Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
trish r.
trish r.
Oceanside, CA

My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
Natascha M.
Natascha M.
Gillette, WY

This wine is so sweet and so light at such a great price. One of the best brands of Moscato I've had.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now