Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH

This wine is delicious! Considering it's pricing, it is well worth the purchase. I have and will continue to recommend this wine to my friends.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Manteca, CA

Pair this with your favorite dessert and you can't go wrong! Barefoot may not be the best brand for Moscato, but for the price it tastes pretty good.
natalie E.
natalie E.
Valencia , Ca

It's honestly my favorite kind of wine. Enjoy a glass or two when I'm by the pool with friends or having a girls night.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

Absolutely love this Moscato, but I do feel that it is sweet after a few glasses. All moscato is sweet. It is simply refreshing and I drink it all year round.
Carol O.
Carol O.
Nampa, ID

A nice light wine. Perfect Moscoto for summer. A nice wine for guests or yourself.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Richmond, VA

One of my favorite moscatos. great price since its so easy to drink the whole bottle to yourself. i would like if the mini bottles would be more available because they're great for tailgates and the beach!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mesa, AZ

Barefoot is hands down the best...It is crisp and fruity and they have a really yummy Pink Moscato (available in bubbly too!) It is also found everywhere and is pretty cheap. I definitely recommend.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL

I love Barefoot Moscato, especially the pink one. I mis it with peach nectar for some extra flavor.
Christie V.
Christie V.
La Puente, CA

When i don't it to the winery i get this kind because it is low priced and i can find it anywhere , it is the best tasting low priced moscato I've tried . my mom even liked it and she is picky
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

Moscato is a very sweet wine that goes great with any occasion. I would suggest Barefoot Moscato to any friend or family! Not only is this wine amazing but it is also affordable and easy to find!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?