Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Can't be beat for the price! Great taste at a great price! So sweet and smooth! Goes amazing with any meal! I love it
Amber W.
Amber W.
Platte City, MO
Wonderful flavor! Sweet and satisfying :) Its great mixed with pink lemonade and sprite zero! You can't beat the price either.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Spring Hill, TN
This is so sweet and crisp and amazing. Last weekend I added a handful of frozen mixed fruit and it was awesome. It felt summery and was thoroughly enjoyed. I like it really cold and the fruit kept it cold longer without watering it down and taking away any of the flavor.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
I always get this brand of wine . Its is alway a summer it> I like use it in a adult fruit punch.Barefoot is awesome and price is good
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wines so of course I had to try it. I have to say that the Barefoot was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't impressed with their rose' selection. This went down smooth and for the price point...EXCELLENT!
Lara K.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
I absolutely love this wine. It is the best Moscato I have had. It is light, and sweet. It is also inexpensive. If you like this, I also recommend the Barefoot Pink Moscato!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Wilmington, NC
I love Mascato, I have tried a lot of brands of Mascato and I will say that Barefoot is my ultimate favorite one. I like the white, red and I just had the pink Mascato from barefoot and I think that is my FAVORITE. If you have not try the pink Mascato and you like Mascato try it!! ITS AMAZING!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I love Barefoot Moscato! My personal favorite is the Barefoot Red Moscato, it's fruity and very tasty! I love how this wine is delicious and very inexpensive. It does not taste as cheap as it costs though! This wine is very easy to find at most grocery and convenient stores in your area. It's light, refreshing and tastes wonderful!
leslieann B.
leslieann B.
Olyphant, PA
So sweet and great very cold . One of my favorite drinks actually it is . No nasty after taste . Very refreshing great for after dinner
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?