Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Katie K.
Katie K.

I am not the biggest fan of this moscato because it is a little too sweet for my taste. The price is unbeatable, though.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Wilmington, NC

Very light and sweet white wine. To be.a cheap as it is, it tastes really good. Usually I'm skeptical about cheap wine, bit Barefoot isn't bad.
angie r.
angie r.
San Jose, CA

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite out there in the market, its so inexpensive and you can find it anywhere.
erin i.
erin i.
Yukon , Ok

Im a huge Barefoot fan. Such a great wine. Very well priced. I like that it is so universal and everyone seems to like it. It is a must have at any event and we also take a bottle as a hostess gift .
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson , PA

This is my go-to wine! It is perfect for anyone "just getting used to the wine taste." My friends and I have this at all of our girls' nights! It's crisp and delicious!
SENDY W.
SENDY W.
Lithonia, GA

I'm a wine connoisseur, and I'm always trying new brands of wine from expensive to inexpensive. I' ve tried both the pink and white Barefoot Moscato wines. I really didn't care for the pink one, although it states it's sweet, but it's not at all. It had a bitter and semi-dry taste and i' don't are for dry wines at all.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY

This wine us VERY affordable & tastes amazing. My go to for a dinner or just a quick glass of wine to unwind.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
New Windsor, NY

One of my go to wines! Great flavor wine especially for the price! Great for using in mixed drinks as well!
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI

I am not a big wine person. I think the after taste of this product is disgusting and I was not to happy with it. That's just my personal opinion.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Louisburg, NC

Tasty I drink it after baking a tasty and delicious cake (usually Red Velvet)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now