Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Erica D.
Erica D.
LONE TREE, Colorado

For a lower priced wine this isn't all top bad, subtle flavoring, great for one glass or two.
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite moscato hands down. I've tried many labels and this is by far the freshest, lightest and best in my opinion. Not too fruity or sweet. It's light and refreshing and such a great pairing with poultry and fish.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very sweet and easy to drink! Good for sitting around on the porch with my friends, it's no fuss.
Ranae M.
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA

This is a wonderful crowd pleaser it is sweet enough for those who really enjoy sweet wines and yet people like me who like wines a bit dry will also enjoy it
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Orlando, FL

For the price you can't ask for anything more. It is just a little sweet and refreshing. I got addicted to it when I had it in my cousin's wedding which was at the beach on a beautiful summer day. I could say that most people sitting on my table were really enjoying it.
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

This was one of my first wine purchases. Cheap, sweet, and delicious. It's a little much if you have too much. But a glass or two isn't bad!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN

Love Barefoot. Moscato is a little too sweet for me, but it is a great wine for a very reasonable price!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lexington, KY

This white wine is a perfect for your romantic dinner date at home. Nothing makes my evening better than cooking my finace a wonderful homecooked meal and complimenting it with a glass (or a couple of glasses ;) ) of this elegant Barefoot Moscato.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Irvine, KY

Very Affordable Sweet and Delicious Wine! I can never go wrong with Barefoot! It works for all occasions and all meals! If you haven't given this wine a try you should!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL

My go-to wine! it really has a wonderful taste and amazing price perfect for a girls night out!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now