Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
P C Beach, FL
So sweet and not too dry or harsh! It is currently my second favorite (to their pinot grigio) but I LOVE the brand as well
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
I love every type of moscato I hate the sour after taste that it has though
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ocala, FL
This wine is amazing! If you really want an amazing wine check out Barefoot Pink Moscato as well! They are both incredible wines if you love sweet wine, no bitter or tart taste. If you are someone who usually prefers mixed drinks to beer or generally find wine bitter this is the wine for you! This is definitely a sweet wine... watch out though, it's hard to have just one glass!
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
This is a great stater wine I think all none winos should start out drinking this particular brand. It fruity and bubbly and it tastes amazing I always keep a bottle in my fridge
Yashia R.
Yashia R.
Delicious! <3 Absolutely a staple for a "girls night"! It's just the right amount of sweet and pairs well with anything. ((Especially milk chocolate)
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY
Great flavor and great price! Sweet and smooth..its great for a night in with the ladies! No complaints over here!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Farmville, VA
My favorite wine to grab when I'm at the store. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I prefer to drink as a dessert after dinner.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Carmel, IN
This wine is a good combination for it's flavor and pricing! The moscato is a little sweeter than what you typically expect but is still wonderful!
Martin S.
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL
This brand always delivers great wines at affordable prices. I love the taste of this wine, but it is meant to be a desert wine, which is why most people don't like it with their entree because of the taste. I however love it, and most people that don't like wine like this so it's great to have with other wine at home.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?