BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
Im a college student on a budget . and this wine is in my budget and its so amazing . great for making sangrias . drinking one now as i type this
Nastassja H.
Nastassja H.
Jamaica, NY
This is the best one out of all the Moscato types. Subtle flavor, yet a touch of sweet. Very delish.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Oshkosh, WI
Moscato is one of my favorite wines. It's not to sweet and is cheap to buy at the store! This is my choice over a lot of different wines
Lilliana M.
Lilliana M.
Oakland, CA
This wine is honestly not that bad, it tastes good. It does have that weird aftertaste that sometimes cheaper wine has though. There are better wines it there around the same price that I've tried.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
This is my absolute favorite brand of moscato. Ive tried at least 20 brands and this still hits the top of my list. The price is definatley a selling point.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
Martin S.
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL
This brand always delivers great wines at affordable prices. I love the taste of this wine, but it is meant to be a desert wine, which is why most people don't like it with their entree because of the taste. I however love it, and most people that don't like wine like this so it's great to have with other wine at home.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Carmel, IN
This wine is a good combination for it's flavor and pricing! The moscato is a little sweeter than what you typically expect but is still wonderful!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Farmville, VA
My favorite wine to grab when I'm at the store. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I prefer to drink as a dessert after dinner.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY
Great flavor and great price! Sweet and smooth..its great for a night in with the ladies! No complaints over here!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?