Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Monique P.
Monique P.

I drink this very often. I prefer the pink moscato but this is good too. It's inexpensive and taste pretty good. Good buy.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY

First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Kingston, NY

This wine is DA BOMB! I actually cook with it & make Sangria as well. Amazing. Barefoot is always my go to!
Dalya K.
Dalya K.
GENESEO

Had the small bottles on my birthday this year, a nice light wine. Definitely one of my new favs.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Leavenworth, KS

I enjoy sweet wines, and my friend recommended Barefoot Moscato. Loved it...it is my new go-to wine.
Rachael N.
Rachael N.
Cincinnati, OH

Very sweet and good I can drink the whole bottle!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Linthicum Heights, MD

Big fan of barefoot wine! It's a great price, and great for a girls night it's got a taste that majority of my girls love! It's great stuff!
Jessica g.
Jessica g.
Holland,MI

Love it Drink it in the summer time cool and refreshing. Only $7 in Meijers,
Carlie E.
Carlie E.

This is my go to Moscato! I love the light taste and it is very affordable. I usually pick this wind up for $7-8 at WalMart or Kroger.
Derell G.
Derell G.
East Lansing, MI

Great tasting sweet wine for a low cost, my girlfriend loves moscato because its much sweeter than other wines
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now