Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is my favorite bottle of moscato. Barefoot makes delicious wine which is kind to your wallet. Moscato is a very sweet wine which is perfect for a night of Netflix or a day on the beach.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cary, NC

My favorite, cheap wine. I have even used it to bake with! I actually like it more than some higher priced brands.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA

I love moscato and barefoot is the best brand for it I've ever had. The best part is that it isn't expensive! All the flavors of moscato are good too, they have a pink, white, and I believe a red. They're all delicious. Highly recommend!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Oak Ridge, TN

This is a delicious, sweet wine for the price! I love barefoot co and appreciate the fact that I won't break the bank when buying a bottle of their wine.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY

Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.

One of my FAVORITES. Besides Stonebrook. This is all we need for a girls night in. It doesn't matter if it's the red, white, or pink Moscato. Barefoot is one of the best!!
REBECCA W.
REBECCA W.
St louis, Mo

This is a fun summer wine - very light and very sweet... a wine for someone wanting to start off with wine and doesn't like the drier ones yet.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH

While it may not be the strongest, it is one of my favorites. I love moscato, and barefoot seems to make the best. It's cheap price wise but still tastes great. I always buy barefoot's moscato!
Amy A.
Amy A.
Cincinnati, OH

I am in love with Barefoot mascato. It's probably 15 dollars for the bigger bottle and it is absolutely worth it. I drink wine more often than most, and I love Barefoot.
Ciara T.
Ciara T.

My second favorite wine! Barefoot makes many delicious wines. This particular one is very sweet and goes great on a warm summer day.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now