Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Sykesville, MD

A little too sweet from my liking, but the pink is perfect! Its a great price and easy to find at any liquor store!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Natchitoches, LA

If you like a sweeter wine, try an Italian Moscato. You won't ever purchase this again. I tried this by chance one evening and wasted my money on that purchase!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Erie, PA

This is my all time favorite wine! It is sweet, but not too sweet that it gives you a headache!!!! It goes with just about any type of food. My biggest problem is that it doesn't taste like alcohol and I forget how much I'm drinking!
Anna A.
Anna A.
Grovetown, GA

For being branded a "cheap wine," Barefoot exceeds expectations and is my preference. The moscato is sweet but light and tastes like grape juice.
Lynn M.
Lynn M.
Islamorada, FL

I love this Moscato =) Barefoot is my go-to wine whenever I have to grab something real quick for myself or for any friends.
christina b.
christina b.
Cordova, TN

If you aren't looking to spend a lot of money this is a good product . It's not smooth enough for me and has a bitter aftertaste.
Alex D.
Alex D.
Great Neck, NY

I'm a junior in college and me and all of my roommates (8 girls) get together once a week at least to have a girls night in and watch funny movies, order in dinner, and of course share countless bottles of wine!! I personally always bring a bottle of Barefoot and everyone always loves it!
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Clifton, NJ

This wine is so light it goes well with just about everything. It has a nice sweet taste and the price is just right. This brand does a good job providing a quality products without the extra expense.
Taisean R.
Taisean R.
Fort Richardson, AK

This product is so good it has a nice sweet taste to it so it will be good if you like a stong but sweet taste but overall its great and would recommend it to anybody
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
West Sacramento, CA

I have tried many different brands of wine and found this wine to not only be affordable but tasty. It is good to keep a spare bottle in the fridge for unexpected visitors. Affordable and nice taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?