BY BAREFOOT #3 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
I love my wine sweet so this a great wine for me its good to eat with fresh fruit an cheese age cheese is the best
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD
For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
leslieann B.
leslieann B.
Olyphant, PA
So sweet and great very cold . One of my favorite drinks actually it is . No nasty after taste . Very refreshing great for after dinner
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I love Barefoot Moscato! My personal favorite is the Barefoot Red Moscato, it's fruity and very tasty! I love how this wine is delicious and very inexpensive. It does not taste as cheap as it costs though! This wine is very easy to find at most grocery and convenient stores in your area. It's light, refreshing and tastes wonderful!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I love Mascato, I have tried a lot of brands of Mascato and I will say that Barefoot is my ultimate favorite one. I like the white, red and I just had the pink Mascato from barefoot and I think that is my FAVORITE. If you have not try the pink Mascato and you like Mascato try it!! ITS AMAZING!!
Lara K.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
I absolutely love this wine. It is the best Moscato I have had. It is light, and sweet. It is also inexpensive. If you like this, I also recommend the Barefoot Pink Moscato!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Moscato is one of my favorite types of wines so of course I had to try it. I have to say that the Barefoot was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't impressed with their rose' selection. This went down smooth and for the price point...EXCELLENT!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
I always get this brand of wine . Its is alway a summer it> I like use it in a adult fruit punch.Barefoot is awesome and price is good
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Can't be beat for the price! Great taste at a great price! So sweet and smooth! Goes amazing with any meal! I love it
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I love this wine, it's sweet but light, and compliments the summertime perfectly! Great for when you are taking wine to a bunch of ladies and don't know what they like :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?