Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Rita S.
Rita S.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this wine, it's fresh and fruity, and a little sweet..
Mandy F.
Mandy F.
Tazewell, Va
You can't go wrong with any Moscato. Barefoot has a great blend which is easy to find and inexpensive.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
One of my favs!!!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Lansing, KS
This wine is good for the price of it . Goes well with chocolate or strawberries. I enjoy drinking it supper cold. Great party drink with the girls.
Paige S.
Paige S.
This wine is pretty great! We have found ourselves buying it a few times and always enjoying it on a nice night or with a nice dinner, or maybe even a movie.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
P C Beach, FL
So sweet and not too dry or harsh! It is currently my second favorite (to their pinot grigio) but I LOVE the brand as well
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR
I love every type of moscato I hate the sour after taste that it has though
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ocala, FL
This wine is amazing! If you really want an amazing wine check out Barefoot Pink Moscato as well! They are both incredible wines if you love sweet wine, no bitter or tart taste. If you are someone who usually prefers mixed drinks to beer or generally find wine bitter this is the wine for you! This is definitely a sweet wine... watch out though, it's hard to have just one glass!
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
This is a great stater wine I think all none winos should start out drinking this particular brand. It fruity and bubbly and it tastes amazing I always keep a bottle in my fridge
Yashia R.
Yashia R.
Delicious! <3 Absolutely a staple for a "girls night"! It's just the right amount of sweet and pairs well with anything. ((Especially milk chocolate)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?