Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
sara Z.
sara Z.
Muir, MI
Love all Barefoot wine, moscato is my favorite. It has a nice crisp taste sweet but not too sweet. Great with cheese or to have with dinner.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
New Milford, NJ
One of my favorites ! it's super sweet and not bitter making it easy to enjoy but don't drink it to quick! wine hangovers are a no-no !
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Ada, OK
Great to drink with all our friends when we are having a BBQ of just having a great time in the backyard on a summer night. we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
Excellent choice for new wine drinkers! Not pricey, most stores carry it, and chills wonderfully. Would recommend it for anyone and have purchased myself.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Valdosta, GA
It isn't the Best Moscato out there, but if you want something affordable for a quick drink then this is your wine to go to! Barefoot can be founda anywhere.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Yum, this wine is my absolute favorite! In the past, I couldn't really find a wine I enjoyed. Most of the time, I found wines way too dry and definitely not to my liking. However, after trying Barefoot Moscato, it is now my favorite type of wine! It is crisp, refreshing and provides just the right amount of sweetness I'm looking for! I like that it doesn't taste heavy and is good to drink chilled or at room temperature, though I do prefer chilled.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Monroeville, PA
Even if you are not traditionally a wine drinker, this is likley a wine that you will enjoy. It has a light, sweet flavor that is enhanced with just the right touch of bubbles. Great to bring to or serve at a party.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Midland, TX
Love Barefoot wine. Red Moscato is my favorite. Sweet and fruity. I always keep a few bottles on hand. Love barefootin' evenings at home!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Sweet and satisfying. I love barefoot. This wine is sweet but not too sweet. The only my thing is the alcohol content is lower than most wines
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?