Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
brittney l.
brittney l.

I'm not a big wine drinker, but I love this wine, it doesn't have a dry taste too it, and it's not sweet, perfect drink perfect price.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Pittsburgh, PA

This definitely won't impress any wine expert, but for the price, it tastes alright. Good for young college students or those living on a limited income.
Randi S.
Randi S.
Mcloud, OK

Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
stacey b.
stacey b.
Salt Lake City, UT

I just tried this wine the other day and oh my, it was just fantastic. It is on the sweet side but I really enjoyed it. There in no doubt that I will be a repeat buyer!!!
Manoucheca B.
Manoucheca B.
Cutler Bay, FL

LOVE THIS WINE!!!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Hebron, MD

This was definitely a sweet wine, good for after a savory dinner. A good warm weather treat, but it will sneak up on you!
Cape Coral, FL

Very delicious, sweet and no after taste like some wines, Could drink the whole bottle by myself! Very good priced, well worth it
Jessica M.

This is my absolute favorite kind of cheap wine. I'm on a budget and always on the hunt for good wine. The taste of this wine is great and so is the price. Try it out, I think you'll agree!
Monique P.
Monique P.

I drink this very often. I prefer the pink moscato but this is good too. It's inexpensive and taste pretty good. Good buy.
Angelea S.
Angelea S.
Bardstown, KY

First off, Barefoot wines are so cheap, but they're not cheap on quality. The Moscato is absolutely amazing, its a light, sweet wine... tastes similar to Champagne. Its probably the only wine I would go out and purchase for myself. Also, it doesn't give you a hangover like other wine does. You can also make a Mimosa with this wine, rather than using Champagne and it will taste relatively the same.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now