Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Rachel P.
Rachel P.

This wine is soo good! It is one of my favorites. This brand is priced greatly. And also the taste is sooo sweeet and enjoyable to drink. love love love it!
michelle l.
michelle l.
Asheville, NC

LOVE THIS WINE! It is moderately priced, had great taste and is easy enough on the alcohol content to drink on a weeknight. I love it for the weekends though when, watching a moving or socializing at home with friends.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl

Honestly, I'm a HUGE moscato fan, for being so cheap, it's not too bad! Very sweet, and pretty tasty.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Kamloops, BC

Way too sweet, tastes cheap. I find barefoot wines to be inexpensive for a reason. They taste young and over sweetened. I know moscato is a sweet wine but this is too much.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Brooklyn, New York

Affordable and good. Can not go wrong with Barefoot brand wine. I particularly like the mascato as the notes are subtle and do not concentrate on the more sophisticated flavors.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg, KY

I have tried a few of the barefoot wines and I have enjoyed every one. A great wine for a great price. Highly recommended!
Sasha L.
Sasha L.

Love Barefoot and Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. It's definitely a fruity, sweet wine, but Barefoot offers a plethora of white and reds, so there's something for everyone. Moscato is light and crisp, and Barefoot makes my favorite kind. Barefoot is also budget friendly, so it's a good value. Love!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma

You can't really go wrong with this wine. It's sweet, light, inexpensive, and tastes great.
Katrina J.
Katrina J.

I was never really a wine drinker at all but once I tasted Barefoot Mascato, I fell in love!...it's the only brand of Mascato I drink
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix, AZ

Barefoot moscato is my go to moscato! You really cannot go wrong with any of the barefoot brand wine varieties . The flavor of this moscato is sweet and refreshing, a perfect wine for someone who doesn't like or drink much wine. The alcohol is barely noticeable so drinking this moscato is quite enjoyable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now