The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,673 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So sweet and not too dry or harsh! It is currently my second favorite (to their pinot grigio) but I LOVE the brand as well
This wine is pretty great! We have found ourselves buying it a few times and always enjoying it on a nice night or with a nice dinner, or maybe even a movie.
This wine is good for the price of it . Goes well with chocolate or strawberries. I enjoy drinking it supper cold. Great party drink with the girls.
One of my favs!!!
You can't go wrong with any Moscato. Barefoot has a great blend which is easy to find and inexpensive.
I love this wine, it's fresh and fruity, and a little sweet..
I remember everyone talking about Moscato, and the first thing I did was go to Stater Bors. and I bought this brand and since then this is the Only brand of moscato I buy, MMMM to Bare Foot Moscato
Sweet and satisfying. I love barefoot. This wine is sweet but not too sweet. The only my thing is the alcohol content is lower than most wines
Love Barefoot wine. Red Moscato is my favorite. Sweet and fruity. I always keep a few bottles on hand. Love barefootin' evenings at home!
Even if you are not traditionally a wine drinker, this is likley a wine that you will enjoy. It has a light, sweet flavor that is enhanced with just the right touch of bubbles. Great to bring to or serve at a party.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos