Add a Photo

Photos (59)
cindy p.
cindy p.
Valders, WI

It is a nice wine for the price . This is great for a BBQ or bonfire and another casual get together
Amy H.
Amy H.
Pearland, TX

I love Barefoot Moscato, especially to blend with fruit. This wine makes a good base for a summer cocktail.
Jess O.
Jess O.

I just discovered the barefoot brand in the last year and have to admit I love it! sweet but not too sweet and not too overbearing that you can't enjoy a meal with it...a regular staple in my dinner table
Katie K.
Katie K.
Springfield , Mo

Barefoot Moscato is by far the best tasting wine for around $5 a bottle. The taste is so clean, crisp and sweet. Defiantly my go to wine! Great when paired with fruit or desserts.
jessica k.
jessica k.

This is one of the only Moscato i will drink. Not too sweet, or acidic! Make sure have have room for a few back ups!
Jaimi D.
Jaimi D.
East Haven, CT

Barefoot Moscato is a nice refreshing white wine. It is best served chilled. It is on the sweet side but I like that
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH

I prefer sweet wines and this is one of my favorites. Typically cheap wines taste cheap, but this one doesn't have that problem.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

...this is a decent one to try. I, personally, do not like moscato wines but I have had this one and it is pretty good for what it is.
Ryenn L.
Ryenn L.
Cleveland, OH

I was madly in love with the Pink Moscoto (and had a little bit of biased before trying anything else) but once I had this Moscoto, I quickly converted!

I love the sweet yet sour taste this wine gives off - and, as a college student - I can appreciate the cheap price!
Yadira R.
Yadira R.

Cheap wine that has a great taste..great for gathering with friends and not trying to spend a lot of money if your on a budget..good taste not great quality
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now