Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Christine m.
Christine m.
Imperial, MO

I really like this wine. It's the perfect base for a fruity sangria in the summer or great chilled in a glass all by itself.
Kaila D.
Kaila D.

Great wine to start new wine drinkers with. Has a very sweet taste, especially for those who choose to drink mixed drinks.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

Barefoot always has fantastic prices - the Moscato is one of my favorite wines that they have.
beth h.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC

absolutely love this moscota. Its a great wine to enjoy on a sat afternoon hanging out with the girls
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
North Chili, New York

I love the barefoot winery, but this isn't my favorite. its a tad bit to dry for my liking. I love sweeter wines!
Anne-Kate G.
Anne-Kate G.
Jacksonville, AR

If you like Moscato and you aren't looking for anything fancy, foreign, or expensive, this is a completely passable choice. You have to realize that this type of wine is extremely sweet so it's not going to be for everyone, and it may not be the type you want to drink glass after glass of, but if it's too sweet for your tastes, try making a spritzer or sangria with it. There website actually has recipes so check that out. I've got a huge bottle of it in my fridge right now ready for a girl's night this weekend and that's exactly what I'll be doing with it.
cheyenne w.
cheyenne w.
Austin, TX

One of my favorite brands, the taste gets you hooked and it's affordable, great for relaxing or having some fun
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.

Not a huge fan of of white wines in general but I really enjoy this one. It has a nice crisp favor to it.
Christina  E.
Christina E.
Savannah, GA

This wine is priced really well and tastes very good. If you want a sweet wine, this is a great choice. It is almost like drinking white grape juice because of how sweet it is, you'll forget that it is wine. Which can be bad or good.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD

Delicious but very, very sweet. It's also nice for making mixed drinks and tastes very good for the price range. It's not for everyone but I think it's a nice dessert wine or summer refresher.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now