Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mariely D.
Mariely D.
Miami, Florida

Just love it, ist perfect for deink very very cold on our Caribbean beaches
Anna C.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA

I always get this brand of wine . Its is alway a summer it> I like use it in a adult fruit punch.Barefoot is awesome and price is good
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY

Moscato is one of my favorite types of wines so of course I had to try it. I have to say that the Barefoot was a pleasant surprise because I wasn't impressed with their rose' selection. This went down smooth and for the price point...EXCELLENT!
Lara K.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va

I absolutely love this wine. It is the best Moscato I have had. It is light, and sweet. It is also inexpensive. If you like this, I also recommend the Barefoot Pink Moscato!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Wilmington, NC

I love Mascato, I have tried a lot of brands of Mascato and I will say that Barefoot is my ultimate favorite one. I like the white, red and I just had the pink Mascato from barefoot and I think that is my FAVORITE. If you have not try the pink Mascato and you like Mascato try it!! ITS AMAZING!!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH

I love Barefoot Moscato! My personal favorite is the Barefoot Red Moscato, it's fruity and very tasty! I love how this wine is delicious and very inexpensive. It does not taste as cheap as it costs though! This wine is very easy to find at most grocery and convenient stores in your area. It's light, refreshing and tastes wonderful!
leslieann B.
leslieann B.
Olyphant, PA

So sweet and great very cold . One of my favorite drinks actually it is . No nasty after taste . Very refreshing great for after dinner
Amy N.
Amy N.
Silver Spring, MD

For one, the price of this wine, you can't beat. Two, I am not much of a Moscato person because I usually think it is too sweet. This Moscato is not too sweet. It is pretty much the only brand I will drink.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI

I love my wine sweet so this a great wine for me its good to eat with fresh fruit an cheese age cheese is the best
Jewelen D.
Jewelen D.

This is a nice, sweet, bubbly wine that will make an afternoon way more relaxing. Make sure to have a corkscrew on the ready. Another awesome point for this wine is the price. It's not very expensive at all. The taste doesn't reflect the cost though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?