Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this wine. I could probably have a whole bottle to myself. And it's price is pretty good. Good to have while snacking with the girls on movie night!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

This is my absolute favorite brand of moscato. Ive tried at least 20 brands and this still hits the top of my list. The price is definatley a selling point.
Lilliana M.
Lilliana M.
Oakland, CA

This wine is honestly not that bad, it tastes good. It does have that weird aftertaste that sometimes cheaper wine has though. There are better wines it there around the same price that I've tried.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Oshkosh, WI

Moscato is one of my favorite wines. It's not to sweet and is cheap to buy at the store! This is my choice over a lot of different wines
Nastassja H.
Nastassja H.
Jamaica, NY

This is the best one out of all the Moscato types. Subtle flavor, yet a touch of sweet. Very delish.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL

Im a college student on a budget . and this wine is in my budget and its so amazing . great for making sangrias . drinking one now as i type this
Sara F.
Sara F.
Ellicott City , md

This is the best moscato I've tasted.ive had several different brands seeing as this is the only wine i really like , but this one is the best, tastes so fresh
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
WAYNE

Barefoot Moscato is inexpensive and tasty. It doesn't have that acidic taste some cheaper white wines have (IMO). it's been my go-to wine for the summer!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I love this wine, it's sweet but light, and compliments the summertime perfectly! Great for when you are taking wine to a bunch of ladies and don't know what they like :)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

Can't be beat for the price! Great taste at a great price! So sweet and smooth! Goes amazing with any meal! I love it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?