Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI

Love this wine! It's super sweet and can be found anywhere. The price is great too, I can always find these on sale at Kroger!
frances m.
frances m.

For the price is an excellent wine! Not to sweet and cheap enough to buy it every week. Usually barefoot is looked as a cheap brand and people hesitate to give it a try, but you cant go wrong with this Moscato.
Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB

A little too sweet on its own, but mix in some peach juice crystals, frozen peaches, ice, water, and some ginger ale, you got yourself a nice peach sangria!
Krista l.
Krista l.
Rensselaer, NY

This product is one of the best I have ever had. My mother and I look forward to trying the many different brands that barefoot puts out. We love buying the big bottles that may not always last the night. We love the pink moscato.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.

My favorite Barefoot wine. Most of them I'm not a fan of, but this Moscato is very good. Sweet, but not too sweet.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Hudson, OH

I really like this wine! It is affordable and tastes good. Its great for any occasion especially girls night in
samira g.
samira g.
Saint Petersburg, FL

One of my favorites .. it's delicious smooth and not to sweet . I prefer this one over many others when it comes to wine .
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA

Love this! I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want a too strong of a wine. It's reasonably priced and has a refreshing taste. For those who do like this wine I would recommend you all try the Pink Barefoot Moscato.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

Sweet, cheap, and my favorite moscato! You can't beat the taste of barefoot moscato, or the price.
Samara B.
Samara B.
Minooka, IL

It's not my fav mascato I find it to be a little more dry than other brands, I'll buy it if it's on special bc after a glass you get use to it. It's not bad for the price. Mascato is my fav wine thou.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now