Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tina A.
Tina A.
Central City, IA
A sweet and delicious wine to pair with a refreshing salad, grilled chicken, or fish entree! I truy enjoy the taste and it is also inexpensive. It is even better when it has been chilled in the fridge!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Olean, NY
I am in Love with this stuff. It is my go to wine. We drink this stuff all the time.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop , MI
I love barefoot! Their moscato is wonderful! and the best part is its affordable! I worked at a high end restaurant and none of our moscatos were better then this and they were double sometimes triple the cost! Defiantly a great buy!
CLAUDIA P.
CLAUDIA P.
Best paired with some cheese in my opinion. Very good and affordable
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I love moscato wine, and the barefoot brand always catches my eye because of the name. This wine is definitely sweet, so it's mostly a dessert wine, but it is tasty.
Fabiola G.
Fabiola G.
I like to drink a glass or two at night to unwind and especially drink around the holidays. Barefoot Moscato is on the sweet side, but it taste great for the price.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet, tangy, light, amazing, beginner wine. I love this wine for a beginning wine of the night. We just had a business meeting and they had some there and it was delicious cold!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Vancouver, WA
This is a yummy wine. I love moscato's and Barefoot is a good one. Can be used to make various Delicious drinks!
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Falls Church, VA
This isn't the type of wine I could drink several glasses of but one or two is a nice, refreshing treat.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Bradenton, FL
For a girl who is on a budget, but wants a decent wine Barefoot Moscato is the way to go. It tastes great and I plan to continue using this product for many future Girl Nights.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?