BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Sarah B.
Crystal, Minnesota
Barefoot has always been one of my favorite brands of wine. It is not too expensive, but tastes like it is! Be careful, or you might end up with an empty bottle!
Kelly H.
Grafton, WI
Okay, so I'm a cheap @ss when it comes to things, but when you get your own mother hooked on a good $5 bottle of wine, you know it must be good. I prefer Craggy Range most of the time, but I'm a sucker for barefoot moscato.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great Moscato. Barefoot makes a good wine and I definitely would drink it again. It's definitely affordable and tastes good.
Jessica C.
Worth, IL
Wthis brand vbarefoot is just great for the price. Moscato is a very sweet desert wine. It doesn't have the bite to the end like other wines
Amber  s.
Barefoot pink Moscato is probably my favorite wine of all time. It is sweet, smooth and bubbly. What more could you want.
Lexie L.
Phoenix , AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Inexpensive and delicious. Perfect for a candle lit bubble bath after a long day!
Randi G.
Puyallup, WA
This is one of the best wines out there. they have many flavors.
Jamie M.
I like barefoot wines my favorite is the moscato and pink bubbly moscato. they are sweet and refreshing. Barefoot wines are also affordable when on a budget & party planning.
Valerie P.
Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week. The price makes it a guilt-free pleasure for this mom with a budget.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Im not much of a drinker but when I do I'm picky amd this is one of those you get what you pay for gross
Desiree L.
Fort Smith, AR
Does anyone have any recipes for summer drinks mixed with Moscato?
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love the pink Barefoot wine.. Is this just as good?
jessica s.
Wenatchee, WA
What can you mix this with?
Mindi H.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm looking for a good sweet wine? how did you enjoy this?
Chelsea M.
Hamden, CT
Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoot Moscato Fresh Strawberries Fresh Raspberries One Can of Pink Lemonade Concentrate Sprite (Put as much or as little as you want) Put in a container and leave for at least 3-6 hours then ENJOY!