SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 7,999 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I really liked this wine. It was so drinkable and slightly bubbly. It tasted like white grape juice. I would definitely buy it again.
A very light, refreshing dessert wine. A great buy for under $10. It is a little on the flat side for a Moscato.
I love this sweet light, affordable wine. I enjoy all varieties of the Barefoot collection and this wine pairs well with pasta dishes and transitions well to dessert.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite wine hands down! Its a very good desert wine but I must admit I like to drink it anytime! Its my go to wine to keep in the house if I want a glass or five lol
I love Moscasto and when a friend told me try this brand, I went straight out and bought a bottle. Sweet with bubbles. A nice wine with a smooth finish. I was very surprised.
Very good desert wine. Light tasting and a little sweet. I also use it when baking chicken it gives it a lot more flavor.
A very poor quality wine. It is super sweet, and has no finish. Better for cooking than for drinking.
Barefoot mascato is simply delicious. It has a very crisp taste yet finishes with an amazing sweet taste. Amazing to sip on with friends or even enjoy with a glass of dinner.
One of my favorites. It's light and chill and just perfect for those hot summer days by the pool
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands of wine. Period. Its always flavorful and light and fresh. The moscato just happens to be my favorite and the good part is it's affordable!
Q & A
What type of meat would pair nicely with this beverage?
I haven't tried these yet.. Are they pretty yummy?
Is this brand of Moscato wine your favorite?
I put frozen strawberries in my Barefoot Moscato. Does anyone else mix anything else into theirs?
Do you prefer the regular, white moscato? or the pink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos