BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Annie W.
Bloomington, IL
I love that this low cost wine hits the spot and gives me the sweet wine I am looking for! It's a crowd favorite with my friends as they love a Moscato!
Savanna T.
Stony Point, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I'm a red wine drinker so when I get Barefoot Moscato I get it to pare with my meal. It's cheap which is nice.
Lauren J.
Tampa, FL
Can't beat the price & taste for a girls night in! Whenever I'm trying to throw together a girl's night in last minute this is my go-to. Its easy to find (carried at gas stations, grocery stores, etc) & cost efficient. Often I use frozen white grapes in it as ice cubes, which taste & look great. Definitely worth the money!
Ashley Y.
Hilton, NY
This is by far my favorite wine! It tastes great and is very cheap!
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. Barefoot Moscato is my favorite moscato. I've had many different kinds, some being ridiculously expensive but in the end I always go back to Barefoot. It has a great taste and it is very cheap. This wine is also good if you're just starting out ant the dry wines may be a bit too much for you. This wine eases you in to the world of wine (it did me). I highly recommend especially with such a great price.
Mackenzie B.
Butler, NJ
This is my all time favorite wine and everybody that knows me knows that!
It's light and definitely inexpensive so you can't beat that if you're a fan of sweet wines.
Valerie K.
Ripon, WI
I started drinking this wine in college when my bank account was very sad looking. It's a cheap wine, but doesn't lack any flavor. It's smooth and sweet, delicious and very enjoyable. I've since graduated college and I'm still enjoying a glass here and there.
Katie P.
South Amboy, NJ
Moscato in itself is usually a sweet wine. I absolutely love this - it's sweet but not too sweet, a hint of bubbles. Definitely a great bottle to share among friends.
Melissa I.
Happy Hour Expert
I love all of their wines
Maria G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I recently tried Barefoot wine at a friend's party and I found the taste to be superb. My friend received a case of wine from a neighbor and gave me a bottle to take home. Here's to good friends. My husband and I enjoyed it the next night and we now regularly pick up the wine when we shop.
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Carmen L.
Is this a sweet wine?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?