BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Lea Ellen F.
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
It is very good for the price point. While I find it a little sweet to drink in bulk, it is delicious mixed into sangria or with ginger ale to make a spritzer.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
La Crosse, WI
Seriously I LOVE wine. This is my go to for a cheap bottle of GOOD tasting Moscato! You can find it pretty much anywhere and it doesn't break the bank! Perfect for a girls night!
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA
I love every Barefoot wine I've tried. I love sweet wines and Moscato is one of my favorites. You can't beat this for the price. The taste is great and you don't have to break your bank! I love to have a glass outside on the patio on a spring or summer evening...perfect.
Fran W.
Fran W.
Pottstown, PA
Love Moscato and this brand it inexpensive and it tates really good. I love to sit around with my hubby or friends and have a glass of wine and some specialty cheese and crackers especially on a hot summer day or after a long day of work.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love everything about this wine: the taste, the price, the fun!! My friends and I love to share this wine together!! It tastes delicious and is the perfect price for all of us!!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love the barefoot moscato. A nice crisp, sweet and bubbly wine. It's great for those who are on a budget. It's price point is great. I am able to find it just about everywhere I grocery shop. Most of my friends and family seem to enjoy it at gatherings. I quite enjoy most if the barefoot wine line.
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Not quite a white wine girl; but for the price they're selling it, its hard not to like. Very sweet; as a moscato is supposed to be. Maybe spritz some soda water in there and a few frozen grapes and it'd be a nice refreshing treat
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I tend to prefer dry reds, but when looking for a dessert wine I love Barefoot Moscato! Definitely sweet enough for dessert, and it won't break the bank!
Conor C.
Conor C.
Watertown, NY
Love it! It's so deliciously sweet and juicy. Very cheap, easy to find. Not too tart, no bitter aftertaste, not too syrupy. Great for when you just want to enjoy a glass of wine to yourself.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca
For a lower end wine, this moscato is so good!! Can't be a good moscato for under six dollars. It's a must try!!
Jessie U.
Jessie U.
Irvine, CA
Do you serve Barefoot Miscato cold or room temperature?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Lanham, MD
How do you drink your wine? do you mix fruits in it? do you mix it with other juices?
Naples, ME
What do you like to eat with your moscato wine?
Naples, ME
One of the best wines out there! Wouldn't you agree?
Carmen L.