BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This is one of my favorite wines to drink. It's light and has a great taste. Pairs well with chicken, turkey, or pork dinners.
Danielle P.
Athens, OH
Sweet, crisp tasting wine! One of the cheapest, and affordable brands out there! More of a college student budget type of wine!
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA
My friends and I drink this at my going away party and I couldn't believe how great it tasted and how smooth it was! Forsure a buy again.
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA
Sweet, tangy, light, amazing, beginner wine. I love this wine for a beginning wine of the night. We just had a business meeting and they had some there and it was delicious cold!
Melissa C.
GNO! all my friends come over once a month and talk and have moscato. I love the wine, its very classy and mature. I love it!##
Amy G.
I LOVE Barefoot Moscato - it's the best! It is really sweet, but that is the best part. I prefer it chilled, so sometimes I will use frozen grapes as ice cubes.
Suzi T.
Maple Glen, PA
This is a nice wine. It is very affordable and is often on sale which makes it accessible for many people. I like the whites chilled - especially in the summer.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
This isn't the worst moscato I have had but it's certainly not the best either. Just has a very strong taste and not that sweet.
Jessica B.
Amarillo, TX
I love Barefoot Moscato. It is crisp and light and sweet. I love how the taste lingers for a bit and it is amazing. I would drink it all day everyday if I could.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA
A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
Tara D.
How does this wine rate among others?
Kala T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Does anyone else enjoy this wine room temp??
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Anyone get a terrible aftertaste while drinking this?
Jacqueline L.
Riverside, CA
Is it good with sliced fresh fruit?? and which kind?
shantelle s.
markham, ON
What are other similar wines ?