4.56 / 5 based on 8,149 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,915 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Light, sweet Moscato. I call it my Tuesday wine... you can drink it on a weeknight and not feel too guilty! Great low price doesn't hurt, either.
To me this is lazy Summer nights, with my best friend. Hanging out, outside, listening to music and just relaxing. Plus I just love this stuff.
I love this moscato! Tastes great and always on sale at Wine and Spirits. It doesn't taste very strong but it will do the job! Drink it slow! :)
I love my Barefoot wine, it's very easy to drink. I don't always feel the best in the morning when I have it, but it's great while your drinking!
This is hands down my favorite inexpensive wine. I don't drink much red, and I love a good white wine sangria... But for me, this takes priority.
Super sweet wine. great for drinking without food and for a girl night/party time. It also tastes great in sangria. It is cheap and easy to find.
Sweet and crisp tasting, if you're looking for something drier try a marlot, however this is very refreshing and pairs well with meats and pastas
Good, sweet, crisp taste. And reasonably priced. It's one of my favorite moscatos. I really like Barefoot's quality and price for the quality.
It’s a decent cheap Walmart bottle of wine. It’s not something you ever want to give as a gift but it’ll do for drinking Home alone and broke lol
A sweet and refreshing wine. Great for summertime drinking. Barefoot is an affordable brand that you can find in most liquor stores. I recommend!
Q & A
I like wine that's not bitter but sweet . Does this have a bubbly taste to it?
I love a good mascots but detest the film of sugar it can leave in your mouth. Does this one leave you beggingg for a glass of water or does it finish less sweet?
Are you wine lover? I am
I have never had moscato, is this a good brand to try or would you recommend a better one?
Which Barefoot wine do you like?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos