Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Breann B.
Breann B.
Diamond Bar, CA

This is a good wine if you are looking for something super cheap and sweet. I think it is good but I like sweet white wine.
Monika B.
Monika B.
Wildwood Crst, NJ

This wine is delicious. It's great for people who don't really call themself a wine lover. I recommend it to some of my girlfriends who don't care too much for wine and they love it. It's very sweet and girly :)
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Mechanicsburg, PA

I don't usually drink too much wine, but this is one of my favorites. It's a great wine for the price.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Hewitt, TX

I'm kind of a moscato snob, and it's not my favorite. It's decent, but it doesn't have the fruity taste it should. It tastes dry to me.
Michael T.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC

Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Douglasville, GA

This is my girls night in wine & hands down my favorite of all time! It's sweet, and addicting; just like candy. Yum!
Steph L.
Steph L.
Davenport, IA

I love moscato and this wine was very good....tasty treat on a hot summer day!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
San Diego, CA

I love that this is so inexpensive, but taste so good! I never show up to a party without it. My fav in the Pink Moscato it pairs perfectly with some chocolate cake.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Easton, PA

I am not an overall fan of moscato in general. It is too sweet of a wine for me. From the few brands that I have tried, this was ok. The price is cheap and it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX

What can I say, I'm a beginner wine-o. Which means... I'm on step 1. Moscato! And barefoot is definitely my fave. Sweet, light, and delicious! I like the barefoot brand. It's always a good stepping stone as I develop my palate in different wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now