BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Nevs V.
I pretty much exclusively drink white sweet wines, and my budget isn't  very high for them. So, it's good that this wine is amazing, and inexpensive. It's sweet and bubbly a bit with a fruity aroma that doesn't overpower. Definitely something you won't regret trying out.
Victoria E.
This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Victoria G.
Someone gave me a bottle of this, and I was surprised at how much I actually liked it. It's sweet and bubbly, and not bitter at all like some wines can be... I'm not a big drinker, but this I do enjoy sometimes. If you don't like traditional wines, give this a shot, it's very tasty!
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
My favorite wine of all time. I could actually finish the whole bottle. It is that good. I usually purchase it at a liquor store. It is fairly cheap but super delicious. You can have it as dessert or when you're having a girls night. Either way, this wine does not disappoint!!
Kelsey P.
Newnan, GA
I don't think I can say how much I love this wine! I buy this from any local store, it's perfect for any occasion! It's cool, crisp, sweet and delicious. It's not a wine for those who don't like sweet and it's incredibly affordable!
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
If I want a dessert wine, this Moscato is will do in a pinch but not my favorite. It is pretty sweet so for those who enjoy a really sweet wine this might be a winner for you. There are other brands I've enjoyed much more because it's sweet and bubbly, but not overly sweet.
Emily F.
Canton, OH
This is not my very favorite wine, but it is a very good moscato. Restaurants in my area usually have this brand on their menu, and if I am in the mood for wine, I do not hesitate to order it. The flavor is good and the price is very reasonable. I would recommend this to my friends if we were out to dinner together.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
My Absolute favorite Moscato. Barefoot has created a great balance between sweet, bubbly and refreshing. It's affordable, great to take to any event & its's conveniently at every liquor store in my area. Whenever I have to restock on wines-this is the first on the list!
Tamico C.
Brandon, FL
Love, love, love!!! Inexpensive but full of flavor. If you like it sweet and smooth, this is the wine for you! Goes great with everything. Usually a hit with women but everyone will enjoy this.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?