Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Chante L.
Chante L.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this wine. It's best served cool. This is the kind of wine you have chilled in the fridge once you get home from work. It's nice and refreshing and the great part is that it's one of the inexpensive wines. 😊
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mulvane

I'm more of a red wine drinker than a white but occasionally I'll go for white and it's usually a moscato! Barefoot is fantastic. Great flavor and great price! You can't go wrong here.. I definitely would recommend this wine!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pickerington, OH

Hello, who doesn't love moscato? it is a good wine for beginners, and a great brand for a quick bottle of wine. It is very easy to find in stores and is very cheap, which is great for a college budget. It is sweet and light.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX

This moscato is so cheap but don't let the price scare you, it's not too good to be true. I have bought this moscato a ton of times as I am a broke college student. The taste is so sweet but sooooo good. Will buy this again!
Brandi T.
Brandi T.

I absolutely love this wine! For a less expensive moscato that still tastes good this is always my go to wine. It's very affordable and you can get a big bottle for parties. I would definitely recommend to other wine lovers.
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Neenah, WI

My good friend is into the sweetest wine. I picked this up on a recent trip to visit her and we enjoyed a bottle together. Great price and it was certainly sweet! I would get it again next time I'm looking for a desert wine.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Neosho

Sentimental value here! This was the wine my husband and I had at our wedding. We spent a long time (and a lot of money) testing other wines before we settled on this one. It is sweet, and can be paired well with many things
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL

For the price of this wine you can't beat this steal! It's great for a crazy boat day with some friends. I wouldn't get this bottle of wine to bring to a nice dinner but for a care free day with a some it's a perfect bottle.
Leandra T.
Leandra T.

This moscato is delicious and I also love their pink moscato. It's sweet and crisp and does the job of relaxing me after a long day with my toddler. It's affordable and worth the price. I'd definitely recommend this moscato!
Rosalba E.
Rosalba E.

So yummy and sweet. Does not give you a headache in the morning or after your done having your "you time". It's very exciting to drink with your lady friends or on a rainy day. Or after work. It's very smooth and very classy
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?