BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Millinie T.
Millinie T.
Moscato is amazing! It's a really good drink for when you want to just kick back with your girls and have a good night, or when you want to have a romantic evening for your significant other.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Fabens, TX
This is one of THE BEST wines that I've ever tasted. I always recommend this wine to my family and friends first time wine drinkers. It just has this nice crisp taste. My absolute favorite!!!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Kansas City, MO
great flavor. alcohol percentage is good. great cold or warm. one of my favorite go to's when i dont feel like reading a bottle to make sure it will be good. always have faith in this brand!
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
My go to white wine! its very inexpensive and refreshing. super sweet and delicious. also great that it lasts long, not that you can keep yourself from finishing it! great taste. always buy.
Bekah C.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
This stuff is super cheap yet really yummy. You can get a giant bottle and it still be a decent price. I'm more of a white wine anyways so the sweetness and bitterness is just the right mix.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
In college I would go through bottles of this. It was my favorite and still is. I recommend it to everyone! It's awesome and definitely meets my expectations. I will definitely buy it again.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm not really a fan of this one but if you want something cheap I say try it for your self it's not really sweet it's more on the dry side so for a moscato it's not really the best example
courtney h.
courtney h.
My favorite wine, hands down! Barefoot Moscato is very inexpensive yet, tastes wonderful! I would recommend this wine to others. Bang for your buck! I pair this wine with almost everything.
Arlene T.
Arlene T.
I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato. This taste great and is refreshing. I became hooked after someone gave me a couple of bottle for Halloween. It was perfect, I would definitely buy again.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Aurora, IL
I absolutely love this wine! It is my absolute go to. It is a very refreshing chilled sweet wine which is perfect for a sunny day relaxing outside. You cannot beat the flavor for the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?