Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Levelland, TX

I am not a wine drinker AT ALL and was given this as a bridesmaid gift a few months ago. It sat around forever until I finally tried it and OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING OUT ON?! Definitely have found my wine of choice!
Bre J.
Bre J.

Wine night necessity. Easy to find and easy to drink. Love the drink and the price tag. Definitely a wine to find if you're balling on a budget. Definitely look for if you're a sweet wine drinker or starting with wine.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.

Ooooo girl. This is my favorite wine. It's super cheap (which usually isn't a good thing) and it's amazing. It tastes super sweet but in a good way and it has me feeling good about half way through the bottle. Ugh haha
April L.
April L.

Good and sweet, that pretty much sums up about this product, reasonable price. I like this comparing to other brand names products, there are some that doesn't taste better than this one. I buy this brand pretty often.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Philadelphia, PA

If you want a wine that basically just tastes like juice me is easy to drink, this is the way to go. It tastes just like white grape juice. This is a good wine for someone who doesn't like wine or to mix in a sangria.
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC

We love sweet drinks and this is a great one that doesn't break the bank! Serve it chilled with girlfriends and snacks is our perfect girls night in. Sweet, crisp and refreshing are the perfect words to describe this.
Julia R.
Julia R.
Buffalo Grove, IL

The best moscato! Love the light weight taste. Always great for parties. Super affordable for a collage student like me. I always get it at the local stores like Walgreens or target. Super satisfied with this product.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Sioux Falls , Sd

I love barefoot wine moscato! It's a super affordable option for moscato wine and I actually prefer it over many higher priced moscatos. I have purchased this many times. It usually goes over well with most people šŸ‘šŸ·
Amber S.
Amber S.
Swainsboro, GA

I think one of my very first taste of Moscato was by this brand. Packing is very nice. The flavor is very good. Love the sweet taste. As for price, well it is on the higher end of what I would like to pay for a wine.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX

I remember the first time I tried this wine, I thought I hated wine, but this changed my mind completely. It is so sweet and delicious with no bitterness. It's one of the best moscatos I've tried, and it's so cheap!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now