Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL

I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
Audriana S.
Audriana S.
Rialto, CA

Sweet wine taste good:)
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Halethorpe, MD

I love moscato and this brand does not disappoint. It has just the right amount of sweetness to make the perfect drink.
April B.
April B.
Atlanta, GA

I prefer the sweeter wines and for the price you can not do better then this. I fully recommend this.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Chicopee, MA

This is my favorite wine. It's so sweet and good for the summer time. It's also a good way to wind down at the end of the day
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Warwick, RI

My favorite wine! So sweet and delicious. Love buying barefoot as well because it's not hard on the wallet. Definitely recommend the brand as a whole to anyone looking for good, fairly priced wine.
Maiken E.
Maiken E.

One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Des Moines, IA

Good taste for the price. Ive had better but when you are hosting a party and need a surplus on a budget this is my go to Mascato
Christopher J.
Christopher J.
Danville, VA

Just started drinking this kind with my girlfriend and i love it better then any other brand its very smooth and sweet
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Phoenix, AZ

This is my favorite wine. I love barefoot because its very cheap! I like to enjoy a glass before bed if I do end up having trouble sleeping
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now