Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Julia K.
Julia K.
Moscato is my favortie type of wine. Barefoot is inexpensive yet good tasting!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Its very sweet but it is not better then the red moscato! it is nice to have on a summers night, or just want to have a few friends over
Ivy P.
Ivy P.
West Hartford , CT
My favorite brand of Moscato so far. It is sweet, crisp and inexpensive. Definitely worth trying.
cynthia r.
cynthia r.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the sweetness of this wine. I usually put a piece of fruit in my wine glass when I drink it, cant go wrong for a ladies night in.
Mia C.
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN
Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely LOVE Barefoot wines. They are a client at my agency but I've been drinking the brand for years now. Barefoot is definitely my go-to wine when I need to get a bottle or two. There is an assortment that definitely pleases.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
You can't go wrong with barefoot. You can get it just about everywhere and for the price it does exactly what it needs to do for next to nothing.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL
I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
I just got a few bottles for my birthday. This barefoot Moscato tastes best when cold. I recommend this with strawberries and cake ;)
Megan S.
Megan S.
NEW YORK, NY
Affordable and delicious!! All of the barefoot wines are very similar in quality and price. Moscato is more of a dessert wine but I usually drink it whenever I want a glass. Very light and sweet... perfect girls night wine :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?