Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melia K.
Melia K.
Kaneohe, HI

Im from Hawaii, at Walmart its really cheap to buy especially the big bottle. I really enjoy the red Moscato over all of the flavors.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL

Had some tonight. This is one of the better brands of moscato. You don't have to worry about it going bad if you don't drink it all in one day.
chelsea l.
chelsea l.
Hampton , Ga

Barefoot is an overall good brand. Very sweet Moscato and great for those who want to enjoy a nice drink and just relax with out over doing it!
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX

Not a huge white wine fan, but I do like moscato. This one is just okay. Too tart for me though. Widely available and at an affordable price point.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS

I don't like any of the Barefoot wines I've tried, so since Moscato is my favorite type of wine, I thought I'd give this a try. Unfortunately this brand just left me super disappointed again. Not exaggerating, every brand of Moscato I've ever had is better than this one.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA

I love Barefoot Moscato. Both the white and the pink are delicious. I found that if you add a splash of cherry 7up to the white moscato, it makes a really yummy spritzer! It is also very inexpensive compared to other brands of moscato. This is a staple in my fridge.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Green Bay, WI

I love this brand and flavor. Added perk is that it comes with a cork, so if you a collector, you get a 2 for 1. This brand is also usually on sale for about $5 a bottle.
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.

I'm not that big into wine but with Barefoot, you can't go wrong. This Moscato is very light and sweet. I think it's a great quality without having to buy an expensive bottle.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

I love the Barefoot brand, but this wine is a little too sweet for me. It's actually good to be used in a wine spritzer, or sangria.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA

I just had this over the weekend at a casual get-together. It was light and sweet, and the perfect drink to have during the day with friends. I felt great after a few glasses and it didn't make me feel overly tipsy. Would definitely drink again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now