Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Bridgewater, MA

Although this is a very popular choice, I am not a huge fan. The wine is extremely sweet to me so I personally prefer other options.
Katie G.
Katie G.

This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA

Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

I love the taste and you can't beat the price!!! It doesn't have a nasty after taste like some cheap wines can have.
taciane l.
taciane l.
Iowa City, IA

One of my favorite wine! inexpensive and goes down smoothly ! I drink it all the time before going on a night out with friends when I'm not trying to have too crazy of a night!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Independence, MO

I don't know a lot about wine but I do k ow that this doesn't just get the job done but it also tastes really good!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Warminster, PA

Not bad for a cheap wine, but I've had better Moscatos. It's great for mixing with other juices.
Jered D.
Jered D.

This moscato is inexpensive and very good! Great for big parties on a budget.
Misty W.
Misty W.

The saying, " you get what you pay for" applies with this wine. It's not a terrible wine just not quite my taste. I adore a good moscato. This one just seems a bit too tart to me.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX

Sweet and savory. Great for the price. Isn't fancy but it is easy to drink and people like it at parties.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now