Add a Photo

Photos (64)
krissa A.
krissa A.
Beloit, WI
I did not receive this from Influenster but I have tried it its sweet but not too sweet great on price and perfect bottle size
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Mc Lean, VA
So yummy, sweet, and crisp! An easy go-to and I feel like anything pairs well with it... or maybe it's just that delicious!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
I love all Barefoot wines. This is my favorite go-to wine for all occasions. Not only is it inexpensive, but they have several kinds and they all taste great. Really, this is the most bang for your buck. You can never go wrong with Barefoot!
Juluisa G.
Juluisa G.
Bunnlevel, NC
Great taste and great bargain for bottle of wine. I always buy Barefoot wines for the house or to a party :)
Bea B.
Bea B.
Ravenna, OH
My husband and I are wine drinkers and we got a wine package at a Bed and Breakfast and this was the wine they presented to us. I was not impressed and when we went to drink the wine I was absolutely disgusted. We paid quite a bit of money for that package to be presented with this 'cheap' wine.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
This is my favorite moscato, and if you don't like the taste of wine or alcohol, it is definitely for you! it pretty much tastes like fruity delicious light dessert. and the best part of all is it isn't exspensive
KayLee A.
KayLee A.
Not a bad wine! Great price for a huge bottle! I have only tried the moscato would like to try the others! It also had a good taste it wasn't to hard tasting
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
It's a pretty decent wine. It's widely available and it's on the cheaper side, but I've had better moscato and I prefer them to this wine
Julia K.
Julia K.
Moscato is my favortie type of wine. Barefoot is inexpensive yet good tasting!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Its very sweet but it is not better then the red moscato! it is nice to have on a summers night, or just want to have a few friends over
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?