Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Cleveland, TN

This bottle of wine is absolutely delicious. You really can't tell the difference between this and an expensive brand.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
Lynn, MA

RED MOSCATO!! is by far my favorite I think I like it so much because it doesn't have too much o the dryness like most wines if I was aware it was wine id compare it to welches fruit juice
Erin D.
Erin D.
union city, ga

Good quality for a decent price...
Heather R.
Heather R.
Sheffield, AL

This is a low end wine. It is cheap and sweet and that's about it. It has no complexity and almost guarantees a hangover because of the sugar content.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I love Barefoot Moscato! Great after dinner drink through in some strawberries, relaxing while reading a book. Sweet but not too sweet. I always have a bottle at home!
sara Z.
sara Z.
Muir, MI

Love all Barefoot wine, moscato is my favorite. It has a nice crisp taste sweet but not too sweet. Great with cheese or to have with dinner.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
New Milford, NJ

One of my favorites ! it's super sweet and not bitter making it easy to enjoy but don't drink it to quick! wine hangovers are a no-no !
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Ada, OK

Great to drink with all our friends when we are having a BBQ of just having a great time in the backyard on a summer night. we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS

Excellent choice for new wine drinkers! Not pricey, most stores carry it, and chills wonderfully. Would recommend it for anyone and have purchased myself.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Valdosta, GA

It isn't the Best Moscato out there, but if you want something affordable for a quick drink then this is your wine to go to! Barefoot can be founda anywhere.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?