Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Cristyl H.
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a big fan of value-priced adult beverages, especially tasty ones. Barefoot's Moscato delivers a refreshingly fruity taste at a price that means I can have as much as I want (or need)!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I know this is a sweet wine but its just too sweet and has a weird aftertaste. however if pair with the right cheese the wine develops a less sweet flavor due to the saltiness of the cheese and therefore tastes a lot better!
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
Yes. Great Moscato. This is my go to and i really enjoy. I haven't progressed to red wine drier wines :) but i just live the light sweet white wines. Its just right for long days and watching tv. I have no complaints
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA
A great go to drink/brand for the beach or gathering on the go. It's a staple in any girls summer ice chest and won't break the bank.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Poland, ME
One of my favorites....it is affordable and delicious. my go to wine, open bottles never last long in my house
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I simply love the Barefoot Moscato. I have enjoyed many different moscato brand wines over the years but, have become dedicated Barefoot brand. I think that the wine pairs excellently with a hot summer evening and a yummy desert. If you are interested in a wine that suits almost any dinner pallet then, I would have to recommend this as well. Some people choose a beer at a summer grill out but, I choose a cold glass of Barefoot Moscato.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Fountain, CO
This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato‚̧
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
Albany, GA
I love moscato in general, this one not near as much as the Capcake Moscato De Asti. This one is a tad too bitter for my liking.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Cutchogue , NY
I never liked moscato until I tried the barefoot brand at Applebee's with a friend. Refreshing, perfect for summer wine!
Mandie W.
Mandie W.
Yuba City, CA
Best domestic wine around. cant compare to an Italian moscato or roscato, but a close match that you can find at any local grocery store.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?