Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
LaVesca L.
LaVesca L.

I love Barefoot moscato! It's inexpensive and has a great taste. Not too sweet and not bitter at all.
Renee C.
Renee C.

A great Moscato. All of the barefoot wines are good. I like sweeter wines and this one def did the trick for me. It was quite good.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Schaumburg, IL

I'm not a big wine drinker but by this is just the light yet a little sweet taste I'm looking for. I enjoy the flavor and it's price!
Katie M.
Katie M.

I LOVE this wine. Just sweet enough. Great for a night in or a night out with the girls. Very reasonably priced.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.

Wonderful relatively cheap wine. I really enjoy this Moscato for making a white wine sangria in the summer time!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Kansas City, MO

Great Moscato for the price! It is on the cheaper side and constantly on sale. Runs at almost 10% alcohol, I personally try to never go lower than 12!
Hilary W.
Hilary W.
Edmonton, Alberta

Soo good and makes a great sangria, the taste is like juice with alcohol ... sweet and fruity
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Bridgewater, MA

Although this is a very popular choice, I am not a huge fan. The wine is extremely sweet to me so I personally prefer other options.
Katie G.
Katie G.

This was the first wine I was ever able to finish a glass of. I drank it a few different times, and liked it decent enough. Rather dry to me. Seems to go bad quickly once opened, but inexpensive so that isn't a big deal to me.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA

Barefoot is my favorite brand of wine! They are inexpensive and have a great variety of flavors!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now