4.56 / 5 based on 8,180 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,928 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Honestly if you enjoy sweet things like Moscato, then there is no reason to spend a lot of money on them. This is a very good value for the price.
Affordable and sweet, definitely one of my favorite go to wines! Barefoot has a variety of wines to choose from to suit everyone's personal taste.
I don't think i would request this, but if I'm having some friends over and we want to enjoy some wine without hurting the budget then its great.
One of my absolute favorite wines! Not too sweet but still tasty. Probably not for people who know a lot about wine, but great for casuals like me.
First of all for the price this Moscato has a ok taste but doesn't taste cheap. This is my quick wine when I don't have time to go to a wine store.
This is my favorite everyday glass of wine. It is great at dinner and a great way to wind down after a long day without hitting the purse too hard.
One of my go to brands is barefoot ! Their moscato is sweet and refreshing. It's best served chilled. It has a nice alcohol content and is smooth .
The Barefoot Moscato has a crisp, clean flavor that is refreshing and perfect for summer cookouts. Overall a very good wine at a low price point.
Moscato is my favorite type of wine. I buy Barefoot Moscato all the time and I love it. It is reasonably prices too. I like the taste of this one.
My mom buys this occasionally and she loves it but im not a huge wine fan. It's tastes sour to me but on the plus side 1 glass will get me a buzz.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos