BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Lauren B.
Bellmawr, NJ
My absolute favorite brand of moscato! I can drink an entire bottle to myself. I'm a bit of a wineo :) It is very sweet and bubbly! I highly recommend this brand!
Sabra G.
Great wine for the price, can get a giant bottle for pretty cheap and who doesn't like a bottle of moscato for any social gathering
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
Very light and sweet! I love to drink Barefoot Moscato during the summer. I call it grown up juice. And you can't beat the price!
Kerin M.
Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Holly M.
golden, MO
This is a cheap Moscato. But I love it! I like this over some of the pricey brands. It is slightly sweet and I love it really cold. Great value for sure.
Michael W.
Martinsburg, WV
They say that too much of a good thing is a bad thing, well sweetness is that. If you like super sweet than this is for you. It has ok flavor, but have had better.
Meghan W.
Carrollton, GA
This was the first wine I ever drank that had me wanting another glass! Definitely a great desert wine and in a good price range!
Carson F.
Buford,GA
The most amazing thing to ever touch my lips. i loveeeee every type of barefoot. but especially moscato!!! i may drink a glass right now...
Jennifer P.
Kingsville , TX
Barefoot is definitely one of my favorite wine brands! They make really yummy tasting wines, especially this moscato one, sweet!
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
This wine is a favorite of mine. its so delicious and light in flavor. it is on the sweeter side but no complaints here. i have no problems drinking a bottle myself.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?