Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot moscato is one of my go-to brands/varieties. its available at the grocery store, and isn't sooo sweet that you don't want to drink it (looking at you, Cupcake Vinyards Asti!) but isn't so alcohol-y that its undrinkable. its really yummy!
Jen R.
Jen R.
State College, PA
I love moscato, but I do find the Barefoot moscato to be a little sweet. Definitely delicious though if you want to share a bottle with your friends, I just can't drink too much myself personally because of how sweet it is! But for the price, it's a great pick.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Montour Falls, NY
I loveee Barefoot. Especially their mascato and pink mascato. hubby knows he can never go wrong with bringing me a bottle home!
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA
This moscato is a staple in my house!! always a hit at parties!!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Reedley, CA
My favorite is the Pink Moscato. I always go to this wine, if I need wine. It has a nice sweet taste.
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
Grand Island, FL
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect compliment to a warm evening. I love the sweetness of this wine. Makes a great mixer with fresh fruit.
Cristyl H.
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a big fan of value-priced adult beverages, especially tasty ones. Barefoot's Moscato delivers a refreshingly fruity taste at a price that means I can have as much as I want (or need)!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I know this is a sweet wine but its just too sweet and has a weird aftertaste. however if pair with the right cheese the wine develops a less sweet flavor due to the saltiness of the cheese and therefore tastes a lot better!
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
Yes. Great Moscato. This is my go to and i really enjoy. I haven't progressed to red wine drier wines :) but i just live the light sweet white wines. Its just right for long days and watching tv. I have no complaints
Allison R.
Allison R.
Ponchatoula, LA
A great go to drink/brand for the beach or gathering on the go. It's a staple in any girls summer ice chest and won't break the bank.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?