Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Amber K.
Amber K.
Maineville, OH

If you like sweet wine you will love this. I used to help run the wine tasting events where I worked and a lot of people really liked this. There is even a cake recipe for this wine :)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Sweet, refreshing, pairs well with just about anything it's the perfect wine for a romantic evening or grilling on the back deck.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Uniontown, PA

Sweet, bubbly and easy to drink! Pass me a glass!
Brittney N.
Brittney N.
Llano, TX

Rough day? This is the PERFECT solution. Start a bubble bath pop the cork and sip on this sweet wine. It is by far my favorite wine. You can never go wrong with Barefoot.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Chico, CA

When I started getting into wine this is what I would buy because it is inexpensive. Then I started drinking quality wine and stopped buying this one.
Gaby H.
Gaby H.
Laredo, TX

Sweet and yummy!! I love this wine. Its my go to when I'm in the mode for some me time! Its a must have in your cabinet for when friends come over!!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love this wine! Super affordable and delicious goes with almost any food.
Catherine Z.
Catherine Z.
Bethlehem, PA

I personally do not like sweet wines so I am not a fan of this. However I do get it when friends are over because I know they like it.
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Greensboro, NC

I love all moscatos. But barefoot moscato I believe have a better taste. It's smooth and very affordable. Because it's sweet it goes great with fruit
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Organ, NM

A bit too sweet for me, but over all ok. I normally like a nice in between sweet and dry wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now