Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine. It's fruity and light. I take frozen chunks of fruit for ice in my glass.
Mandee M.
Mandee M.

For a cheap moscato, this stuff is awesome and I drink it all the time. It is super delicious and super cheap. For someone who has never been fond of wine, try a moscato! It is super sweet and bubbly, great for people who are intimidated by wine choiced and don't know what they like.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Richmond, KY

Good price, but more bitter than other moscatos I've tried.
marleise c.
marleise c.
Starkville, MS

This wine gives me a horrible headache and I am not a sweet wine person. But for those that are, it is a low budget treat
aly t.
aly t.

Barefoot Moscato is definitely one of my favorite wines. It is a decent wine for the price. I love it's crisp flavor.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Phoenix, AZ

Love this stuff. Super affordable first of all and nice sweet taste. My girlfriends and I buy it for hang out nights.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL

I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
Audriana S.
Audriana S.
Rialto, CA

Sweet wine taste good:)
Sherri S.
Sherri S.
Halethorpe, MD

I love moscato and this brand does not disappoint. It has just the right amount of sweetness to make the perfect drink.
April B.
April B.
Atlanta, GA

I prefer the sweeter wines and for the price you can not do better then this. I fully recommend this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now