Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Mia C.
Mia C.
Pendleton, IN

Barefoot is my go-to wine choice. I have tasted most of the varieties and they are all delicious, this Moscato included. I have shared with family and friends and no one has ever had a negative thing to say!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Tarrytown, NY

I absolutely LOVE Barefoot wines. They are a client at my agency but I've been drinking the brand for years now. Barefoot is definitely my go-to wine when I need to get a bottle or two. There is an assortment that definitely pleases.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX

You can't go wrong with barefoot. You can get it just about everywhere and for the price it does exactly what it needs to do for next to nothing.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
O Fallon, IL

I love #Barefoot Moscato!!!! This has been my number one brand in Moscoto wines for over 3 years. I love the price of this wine and the flavor is to do die for. I mention the price because a lot of wines that is reasonably priced do not have a cork. That is the number one love of this wine. It has a brilliant fruitful flavor great pairing for any meal!
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

I just got a few bottles for my birthday. This barefoot Moscato tastes best when cold. I recommend this with strawberries and cake ;)
Megan S.
Megan S.

Affordable and delicious!! All of the barefoot wines are very similar in quality and price. Moscato is more of a dessert wine but I usually drink it whenever I want a glass. Very light and sweet... perfect girls night wine :)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Lake charles, La

I love Barefoot!! Their Moscato wine is one of my most favorite! Its not too sweet , but still has an amazing flavor
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Lynn, MI

This is one of my favorite wines - it's light, sweet, and crisp. I enjoy sipping on this a lot! I also love the price. Most places around here carry this wine for under $5. I'm not going to go broke enjoying a glass!
Tia B.
Tia B.
Powell, OH

Moscato is my favorite wine, but this brand is not my favorite. The taste is okay, but not as sweet and crisp as I'd hoped.
Maria S.
Maria S.

Barefoot is probably my favorite wine brand. It quick, crisp, and gets the job done! I love enjoying with simple dinners and with my best friend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?