Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

What can I say? This wine is cheap and tastes great to me! Always my go-to wine for a girls night, date night or just need a bottle to myself after a hectic day at work!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Harrisburg, PA

Delicious all year round and the best moscato ive tasted! This is my go to wine and i wont drink any brand but this one.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.

Moscato is my favorite wine and this one in particular I enjoy because i can find in a lot of local stores near my area and is also at great price
Amy S.
Amy S.
Vandalia, OH

You cannot beat the price for this wine. It is great quality, too. Very light and refreshing.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI

If you are just looking for a casual bottle of wine, bare foot is great! I usually grab it when it's 2 for $8. I love my white wines and this gets the fix!
Leea S.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA

I've only had this brand once, and it was not a good experience. Everyone I know LOVES it, but it's drier than any other moscato that I've had. The dryness is why I wouldn't buy again. Bartenura is a much better brand
Jonelle L.
Jonelle L.

You cannot go wrong with this one. If you're on a budget and looking for a good sweet moscato, this is for you. It tastes amazing and is my favorite budge moscato.
Erin N.
Erin N.

This is a sweet refreshing wine. It is also the first wine I was able to get my husband to drink. Definitely a crowd pleaser!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

This is a great moscato...its really sweet and the price is always affordable...Target always has is on sale as well. I haven't met a person yet that doesn't like this one.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI

I'm a moscato fan. This one is perfectly sweet with the tiniest bit of fizz. It's perfect in a peach Bellini!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now