Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Steph B.
Steph B.
Hanover Twp, Pa
It is okay it is a cheaper wine but definitely worth it for a quick stop at the sporots store. the pinot grigio is good..............................................................
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Winters, CA
Its good but not as sweet as other ones that a like.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I love this stuff! It's delicious and a great value for the price. It's my go to wine for when I don't want to spend a lot of money but still want to have a good drink!
Tunisia C.
Tunisia C.
Barefoot Moscato had a great flavor. I love sweet Moscato wine, so this product is great to me. The value is great as well.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Orlando, FL
Barefoot moscato is one of my go-to brands/varieties. its available at the grocery store, and isn't sooo sweet that you don't want to drink it (looking at you, Cupcake Vinyards Asti!) but isn't so alcohol-y that its undrinkable. its really yummy!
Jen R.
Jen R.
State College, PA
I love moscato, but I do find the Barefoot moscato to be a little sweet. Definitely delicious though if you want to share a bottle with your friends, I just can't drink too much myself personally because of how sweet it is! But for the price, it's a great pick.
Mindy D.
Mindy D.
Montour Falls, NY
I loveee Barefoot. Especially their mascato and pink mascato. hubby knows he can never go wrong with bringing me a bottle home!
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA
This moscato is a staple in my house!! always a hit at parties!!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Reedley, CA
My favorite is the Pink Moscato. I always go to this wine, if I need wine. It has a nice sweet taste.
Jacklyn N.
Jacklyn N.
Grand Island, FL
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect compliment to a warm evening. I love the sweetness of this wine. Makes a great mixer with fresh fruit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?