Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kelcie K.
Kelcie K.
Oshkosh, WI
I love moscato. I've had many different brands and barefoot is hard to beat. They are cheap and the taste is great for those who do not like wine. Definitely buy this too often :)
Cady D.
Cady D.
If you're not a regular wine drinker, you may like this. However, I feel it's taste is way too watery for my liking. About 3glasses and I already have a headache.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Affordable wine and it tastes very very good, the Red Moscato even better. Paired great for a wine and cheese little get together. Or a nice evening drink Moscato is the way to go!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Lorain, OH
This moscato is very sweet. It's almost like a dessert or ice wine. I personally do not care for my wine to be this sweet.
Pebbles S.
Pebbles S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of the best moscatos you can get for way cheep!! Of course there is no bad moscato at all this one is one of my favorites it's light and crisp!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Methuen, MA
My husdand and I love it so sweet and a fruity taste love it. I try it with mild cheeses, fresh fruit. It's also very good with desserts like fruttart or you can skip them altogether and just have another glass of Moscato instead! and you
charlotte f.
charlotte f.
Nicholson, GA
Barefoot is the only wine for moscato ill buy!! I love that barefoot is a decent wine for a wonderful price. Ill also buy it in sweet red or cab. Lovee it!!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Royal Oak, MI
I usually buy a liter of this bad boy for only $12...what a steal! It is crisp, light and refreshing.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
The BEST cheap wine! Love getting my girlfriends together with a bottle or two of barefoot! Perfect for those who like a sweeter wine!!
Rachael V.
Rachael V.
Southgate, MI
This is a nice inexpensive wine that is great at parties. Everyone seems to love it and you don't have to break the bank making sure you have enough for your guests. I just served it at my jewelry party and I think it helped increase my sales.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?