BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Serina D.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love Barefoot Mascato. I really dislike harsh tasting & strong alcohol so I fell in love with this sweet & fruity wine the first time I tried it. Is it weird that I put ice in mine?
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi
I love Moscato and Barefoot brand is a great product.
Even better that it is always affordably priced!
Elizabeth W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I tend to prefer dry reds, but when looking for a dessert wine I love Barefoot Moscato! Definitely sweet enough for dessert, and it won't break the bank!
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
I was introduced to Moscato by a very close friend and now I've tried a few different brands but I keep going back to Barefoot! The taste is amazing, sweet and pairs well with light foods and great with dessert. I am a sweet wine drinker so this is a great wine to try!
Julie H.
East Palatka, FL
Enjoyed the moscato it wasn't of the highest quality but still good.
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
I love the barefoot moscato. A nice crisp, sweet and bubbly wine. It's great for those who are on a budget. It's price point is great. I am able to find it just about everywhere I grocery shop. Most of my friends and family seem to enjoy it at gatherings. I quite enjoy most if the barefoot wine line.
Annie E.
I love how this is light and just enough to take the edge off. Tastes good and serve to guests when anyone is over.
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Happy Hour Expert
Moscato is a very sweet wine that goes great with any occasion. I would suggest Barefoot Moscato to any friend or family! Not only is this wine amazing but it is also affordable and easy to find!
Dominica L.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite brand of wines. You can find this brand any liquor store and the price is always reasonable. It is light and crispy. Perfect flavor!!
natalie E.
Valencia , CA
Happy Hour Expert
It's honestly my favorite kind of wine. Enjoy a glass or two when I'm by the pool with friends or having a girls night.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?