Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.
Crossville, TN
My wife enjoys the Barefoot Red Moscato, and affordable.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Fort Worth, TX
Barefoot moscato is not only delicious but amazingly affordable. The flavor could not be told Apart from a more expensive wine and it pairs well with so many foods.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
Finding a good moscato is easy… finding a good moscato on a budget is even easier with the Barefoot line. It is tangy yet sweet. Its exactly what I look for in a $5 bottle of moscato. Very good for tight budgets.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Henderson, CO
One of my favorite dessert wines...sweet enough to enjoy after dinner and smooth enough to drink when you need you need a pick me up from a long busy day :)
Completely enjoyable.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Lubbock, TX
I love a good wine! And when it's cheap and good, you can't beat that! Barefoot Moscato is a good sweet wine. Of course, I've had better but for the price, there's really nothing that compares.
Kriselle L.
Kriselle L.
Redwood City, CA
This is a brand that is suitable for a cheap girls night. It is not however, meant for celebration or really anything else. It's sweet and it has alcohol in it, but that's not supposed to be what drinking wine is about. It's about appreciating the drink for what its worth.
Jonni H.
Jonni H.
Ballwin, MO
This is a very clean, crisp, and versatile moscato. Perfect for BBQ's or a romantic evening in.
Telawana S.
Telawana S.
I FIRST TRIED MOSCATO AT OLIVE GARDEN AND HAD GONE THRU FOUR GLASSES BEFORE MY ENTREE ARRIVED. THE NEXT DAY I ASKED A DRINKING BUDDY WHAT MOSCATO COULD I AFFORD THAT WOULD TASTE SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD AND SHE SUGGESTED BAREFOOT. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT A GLASSFUL ,AS SOON AS I WALK IN THE DOOR AT HOME HELPS ME DROWN OUT HUBBY,DOGS AND NEIGHBORS KIDS. I LOVE IT
Kelcie K.
Kelcie K.
Oshkosh, WI
I love moscato. I've had many different brands and barefoot is hard to beat. They are cheap and the taste is great for those who do not like wine. Definitely buy this too often :)
Cady D.
Cady D.
If you're not a regular wine drinker, you may like this. However, I feel it's taste is way too watery for my liking. About 3glasses and I already have a headache.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?