Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lyda J.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM

Love wine for a night with your girls , sit at home indulge in some wine crackers fruits n chat for hours! i love the red moscato out of all.!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Beverly, MA

I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Rapids, MI

This is really good and a very good price! I've had some of the more expensive moscatos and this definitely gives those a run for the money! I'd suggest trying the chardonnay also! Its wonderful!!!
Kara A.
Kara A.
Crestview, FL

Barefoot moscato is my go to Moscato. Love the taste and I love the price. It's just right to unwind with a glass and a good talk with a girlfriend.
Lola F.
Lola F.
Wayne, IL

I love Barefoot, and I am normally a white wine consumer only. But this Moscato is toooo sweet for my liking. There really is no crisp after taste like a more expensive Moscato. I would pay a little more if the quality improved just a bit.
Kerin M.
Kerin M.

Barefoot Moscato has the perfect amount of sweetness and great to have after a long day. At a very affordable price point there's not reason not to give it a try.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Troy , NY

I'm a Reisling girl but when I tried this I was blown away. It's so light and refreshing! Can't go wrong with the price either! It's really sweet so you can't drink too much at once!
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Los Angeles, CA

This moscato is really sweet and tasty. Everything you would want in a moscato and the price is right!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
flagler beach, fl

Can't beat this price and taste. Love grabbing the biggest bottle of this for a girls night. Nice to have this and snacks. Beware though, it is very sweet. If you're more into dry wines this probably isn't for you!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Greenville, PA

Barefoot is an amazing wine and it's affordable! The pink and red moscatos are also wonderful! Depending on your tastes I'd also recommend the sweet red and the reisling!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now