BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Laura N.
Laura N.
Roeland Park, KS
Barefoot Moscato is a sweet and inexpensive white wine. It's actually among my favorites when I'm in a pinch and don't have time to really browse the wine aisles. Definitely not for the more dry or bitter wine lovers, but if sweet and refreshing is your thing, you won't be disappointed.
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Manteca, CA
My go to wine! So smooth and yummy. Doesn't have a really strong "typical wine" taste. Great for a date or just some alone time. I really like that they include what moscato pairs best with.
Erika D.
Erika D.
I really enjoy this wine on a hot day or any day really. It's great for dessert and the bottles are very well priced.
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
Bell, CA
I loved this wine. It was surprisingly great and came at a very decent price. Id recommend this to all my friends!!!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Humble, TX
This is one of my favorite wines. It is light and sweet and always brightens my day. It is perfect for a girls night or dinner with your special someone. I love it.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Clinton, IA
This wine is not only delightful by itself but even more fun and yummy to mix with! It's tasty with orange juice, adding fresh fruit with, and I hear adding sprite to it is mighty yummy! Even try cooking with it...I had a turkey infused with an entire bottle and it was absolutely delicious and moist!! Excited to try it multiple ways since it is priced so well!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Martinsburg, WV
Very good wine for the price. A win for those who (like myself) prefer a sweet wine. Perfect for a warm summer day
Hector C.
Hector C.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is surprisingly tasty considering how low the cost is. It stays true to a sweet moscato taste without being too tart.
Breanne H.
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
The Barefoot line is a nice affordable wine, so the Moscato fills the need in the brand's line. It's decent, but not going to impress a serious wine drinker.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Happy Hour Expert
I love sweet and fruity wine! You can never go wrong with this wine. It is cost effective and tastes good too! It is my go to when I don't feel like splurging on alcohol.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?