Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I personally really enjoy the barefoot Moscato line. All of the types (regular, pink, red) are refreshing, decently priced, and great to have on hand
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN

This is my go-to wine when I have people over. I know everyone will like it, and it's not too expensive. For those who aren't wine people, just add a little Sprite and you're good to go!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

This is a perfect light wine for girls' night! It's tasty and is really refreshing when served chilled.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.

I was not a huge fan of wine because it was either too dry or too sweet, but I found Barefoot. Let me say I love this brand, perfect, yummy, and price is great!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This is my favorite wine! The flavor is light and sweet and refreshing. I have had much more expensive wines that don't hold a candle to this wine and I can get it for around $5.00 a bottle!
Elina L.
Elina L.

The first wine i ever tried, its super cheap and yummy. and you get drunk but not a wine head ache. which is great.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO

My favorite wine and super cheap! I'm a college student so i don't have a ton of money to waste on alcohol! my favorite version is the pink moscato
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI

This moscato has a great taste to it. Its affordable and refreshing, my friends and i love it!
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales

Go to wine for girls night in! Love Love Love it. Wouldn't make it through college without it!
Latice T.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA

Very nice and smooth tasting wine one of my favorites to have during a nice summer lunch at the beach.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now