Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
This is the better wine ever! It's cheap and isn't dry like most wines. I'd you want a kool aid wine, then drink this!
Latrisha M.
Latrisha M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to wine when I just grab something while at the grocery. I like a sweet drink and this is definitely a sweet drink.
Vicky D.
Vicky D.
Cambridge, MA
I really like this moscato. It's definitely on the sweet side but really good overall. I like using it in sangrias. Really refreshing!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA
I always have a big bottle of Barefoot Moscato in the fridge. It's delicious on its own after a long day at work. The moscato bubbly is my choice for the perfect mimosa!
Morgan I.
Morgan I.
Upland, CA
One of the worst moscatos i have ever had. Just pay the few extra dollars and get something better.
Frankie C.
Frankie C.
Paradise, CA
I love sweet wines and this one is sweet, good, and really cheap. It's my go to for girls night because it's one everyone loves.
Kim M.
Kim M.
St Petersburg, FL
I enjoy drinking Barefoot Moscato. I love the crisp, sweet taste. I think it is one of my favorite wines.
Molly D.
Molly D.
Very Sweet wine, great for a glass by the pool but not much more than that.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This wine is my favorite! I drank this recently for my thanksgiving dinner! I still have a bottle in the fridge. It's very refreshing! yumm
Christine M.
Christine M.
Pearland, TX
I never liked wine because it was always too strong of a smell for me until I tried moscato. Must try even if you don't like wine. Its light and sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?