Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Madison, WI

This moscato is a great wine for the price. When I am having a large party and don't want to spend a fortune it is one of the wins I go to.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sandusky, OH

This wine is so delicious, so affordable and so delicious. It's my go-to wine when I am in a pinch and I want a cold, light drink. It's not too heavy at all and pairs with any meal. I love it,
Anne D.
Anne D.
Liverpool, NY

I'll be honest, I'm usually a dry red girl, but Barefot Moscato is AMAZING... especially on a hot summer day! I love how sweet it is, but not overly so. Definitely my favorite white wine ever.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Menifee, CA

Great taste for a great price. I love drinking it ice cold. Perfect for a girls night in with some sweet dessert.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Buffalo , NY

I love to have a glass of Barefoot Moscato chilled while relaxing at the end of the day. It is just sweet enough and leaves no funny after taste.
Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.

I'll drink it if I just want a cheap bottle or it's a gift. It's not bad but definitely not as sweet as some.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Little Falls, NJ

This simple and delicious go to wine is perfect for a warm summer night. It's also great to bring to a party since it is a crowd pleaser!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.

This is a delicious crisp wine, perfect to have chilled on a spring/summer night, and it is cheap and easy to find!
Crissy R.
Crissy R.
La Porte, TX

I absolutely love this wine. The taste is great and the price is even better. I used to not be an avid wine drinker but that changed when I took my first sip. It's crisp and a sweeter wine, not bitter at all. Great beginner wine!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Simpsonville, SC

I love a glass of wine in the evening. I like a good bottle of Moscato the best. I feel that it goes with anything, but I have a sweet tooth. I like the sweetness and smoothness of this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now