Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA

I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
kami k.
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN

My mother is a fan of these and the price is a good price. I buy these for her
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE

My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Harrison, AR

Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

MY FAVORITE!!! I love this drink. I personally love drinks that are sweet so this always does the trick. Such a perfect drink to have with the girls. Plus its super cheap! What's not to love?
Christina D.
Christina D.
Beverly, MA

I love this wine. It has a great fruity taste, but it isn't too sweet. It's perfect to have with dinner or after dinner as a treat. The price is right, too!
ashley y.
ashley y.
Erie , Pa

I always have a bottle of this in my fridge, I love moscato, always nice to sit with a glass of it in the porch and watch the stars at night
Shiva D.
Shiva D.

I absolutely love wine... It's my go to alcohol... I love all kinds but this one hands down is my favorite. Very yummy
Galadriel M.
Galadriel M.

Moscato wine is my favorite! But, there is something about Barefoot Moscato that leaves an amazing taste in my mouth.
Lyda J.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM

Love wine for a night with your girls , sit at home indulge in some wine crackers fruits n chat for hours! i love the red moscato out of all.!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now