Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jaime T.
Jaime T.
Peoria, AZ

The only wine I will buy. Truly the best. Taste is great, price is great. No other moscato wine can compare to barefoot. This is the perfect wine whether you want to drink it with dinner, just to relax or for a party. I recommend this wine to everyone. Love it!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL

This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Stepanie S.
Stepanie S.
Brockport, NY

You cant go wrong with a sweet moscato wine to help unwind at the end of a long day.
Brejane B.
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks , CA

This moscato is a lot on the sweeter side of moscatos. It's not bubbly, it does have a good smell to it and a good taste, but it could be a little less sweet.
Cassaundra P.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD

One of my favorite brands of Moscato and not expensive.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Perfect wine for just sitting around with friends outside on a Tuesday! Great price for the type of wine. We give as gifts often to friends and family.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Falls Church, VA

My all time 100% hands down favorite wine. Barefoot mascato is light and refreshing and in my opinion...great all year round! If you're not really into wine. Try moscato. It isn't harsh and it has a fruity fresh taste.
Yum!
Catrina C.
Catrina C.
Decatur, GA

If you just starting out with wines this is a good one to try,very affordable and it have a nice taste. You won't go broke.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Cortland, NY

One of my best friends is a liquor distributor and over the years I've tried many different wines. In the past two years there has been a spike in popularity of the Moscato wines (that I've seen) and I've been able to try all of the expensive brands. None of them have held a candle to the Barefoot Moscato. Not only does this wine taste delicious but it is also wallet friendly for those of us that are still in college or recent graduates trying to save a few bucks!
Billie C.
Billie C.
Lincoln, NE

Love the taste and price
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now