Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Tieraney Q.
Tieraney Q.
Middle River, MD
This is one of the best, cheap wines that I buy. It has a great taste. My friends and I love all the variety of flavors! There is always this brand when we are having a girls night
Beth G.
Beth G.
Way too sweet. I don't like the flavor. There are so many better options out there. I'd rather go with other cheaper wines.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I spent my summer in the Loire Valley and this is still one of my favorite drinks. It's sugary and delicious and the price is right.
Cara W.
Cara W.
Owensboro, KY
This is a very good, light, sweet wine. It's a great wine for the price and generally a great wine for a new wine drinker, since it's sweeter and less expensive. It's also a good wine for parties as it will appeal to a broad selection of wine drinkers and typical non-wine drinkers. I highly recommend picking this up for a try!
Jenessa r.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I was looking for something different since I mostly stick to Spumonte wine and I tried Barefoot Moscato. It is sweet and refreshing. I think I have found my new Fav
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Buffalo, NY
A very sweet wine and not too expensive. Definitely worth a try! Best served chilled and with a dessert.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Killeen, TX
It is not a horrible wine but it is not amazing either. I have had many other Moscatos that have been considerably better than this one. I would just use this for cooking like poached pears.
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Roebuck, SC
It a different tested than the rest of the bands. I don't like that band.
Maritza R.
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
I have tried Barefoot and its good not to sweet and the price is good. I have tried A LOT of different brands of Moscato. There are some great ones out there and they are not expensive. This one makes my top 20.
stacy m.
stacy m.
Summerville, SC
I'm not a huge fan of Moscato but barefoot is a decent, cheap brand of wine. If I were drinking white wine, I would rather have a chardonnay
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?